Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Effects I`m seeing from Testopro

I`m on day 12 of Testopro.

First two,three days I was horny.

After that:
    achy joints
    weaker on the weights
    libido low
    occasional anxiety
    boredom
    daytime sleepiness
    wondering where my libido has gone

Did blood tests and Total T hasn`t changed.

These test boosters should definitely be taken occasionally and for libido.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Placebo my friend. After week 2 or 3 people start noticing gains/etc.
    Last edited by mtownballer20; 12-07-2012 at 08:07 PM.

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Interesting. Follow my log in my sig bro, just started it up.
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mtownballer20 View Post
    Placebo my friend. After week 2 or 3 people start noticing gains/etc.
    All right,I`ll keep it up a week or two,see if them gains would show up.

Originally Posted by tmd17 View Post
    Interesting. Follow my log in my sig bro, just started it up.
    Reading....

I`m on AllMax creatine too.

mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by zemzin View Post
    I`m on day 12 of Testopro.

First two,three days I was horny.

After that:
    achy joints
    weaker on the weights
    libido low
    occasional anxiety
    boredom
    daytime sleepiness
    wondering where my libido has gone

Did blood tests and Total T hasn`t changed.

These test boosters should definitely be taken occasionally and for libido.
    Placebo brah. All those natty test boosters are complete and utter crap. They won't give you any results. It's possible they could give you some side effects but I doubt it. There are only two people on this site that will disagree with me: 1. users with "rep," "representative," or "sponsored" in their signature and 2. People that still haven't figured out that supplement companies are a scam and anything beyond a multi, a fishoil, and some protein powder is a complete and utter waste of money.
    ***ETAC***
    Sponsored by Team Rustletech
    2k+ link

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mandimeoutof10 View Post
    Placebo brah. All those natty test boosters are complete and utter crap. They won't give you any results. It's possible they could give you some side effects but I doubt it. There are only two people on this site that will disagree with me: 1. users with "rep," "representative," or "sponsored" in their signature and 2. People that still haven't figured out that supplement companies are a scam and anything beyond a multi, a fishoil, and some protein powder is a complete and utter waste of money.

O rly?

Because I just ran a log of Nolvadren XT and added 45lbs to my estimated 1 rep max on barbell bench.

Dang that placebo being so convincing.....
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    O rly?

Because I just ran a log of Nolvadren XT and added 45lbs to my estimated 1 rep max on barbell bench.

Says the guy with "Official MAN Sports Forum Rep" in his signature.....

Listen here OP, I'm not saying that you (or the above poster) won't see gains while taking something like this. HOWEVER, correlation does not imply causation. In other words, eating and training right will cause you to make gains. These garbage supplements won't. Think for yourself and understand that supplements are a billion dollar industry based on illusion and marketing. All of these companies hire IFBB pros that are juiced to the gills to push worthless supplements to guys trying to get bigger. Why? Because there is an incredible amount of money in doing so. Make up your own mind OP but realize that all of these "reps" have one purpose:

TO SELL YOU SOMETHING
    ***ETAC***
    2k+ link

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pb2ak.jpg

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/r1lE3.jpg
    Listen here OP, I'm not saying that you (or the above poster) won't see gains while taking something like this. HOWEVER, correlation does not imply causation. In other words, eating and training right will cause you to make gains. These garbage supplements won't. Think for yourself and understand that supplements are a billion dollar industry based on illusion and marketing. All of these companies hire IFBB pros that are juiced to the gills to push worthless supplements to guys trying to get bigger. Why? Because there is an incredible amount of money in doing so. Make up your own mind OP but realize that all of these "reps" have one purpose:

TO SELL YOU SOMETHING
    Yes, but it was started before I starte repping them. Go look at the link in my sig. All of my work outs were listed with weights and reps. Don't believe that go check my FB and Twitter account for confirmation.

Edit:

I'm also not interested in selling OP anything or mentioned that he should take any products by my brand. I've stood by MAN for wayyyy longer than I've repped for them. My post was only directed at your statement. Idk how you can stay they are all garbage when some are backed by blood work confirming they do work. Most are garbage, but some are fairly legit.
    Last edited by mtpaquette; 12-08-2012 at 10:01 AM.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Yes, but it was started before I starte repping them. Go look at the link in my sig. All of my work outs were listed with weights and reps. Don't believe that go check my FB and Twitter account for confirmation.

Edit:

I'm also not interested in selling OP anything or mentioned that he should take any products by my brand. I've stood by MAN for wayyyy longer than I've repped for them. My post was only directed at your statement. Idk how you can stay they are all garbage when some are backed by blood work confirming they do work. Most are garbage, but some are fairly legit.
    You seem more level headed and reasonable than most of the reps on here and your join date is 2008 so I will assume you have a good grasp on what the supplement industry is all about. The reason I blanket the phrase "garbage supplement" is because of the category we are discussing: "natural testosterone boosters." They are all 100% garbage. DAA has by far the most positive scientifically backed results of any of the "natty T boosters" out there but even it will give you only a very marginal "boost" to your testosterone levels and by doing so, users will absolutely not experience anything in the way of real, tangible results. I would advise anyone who is considering purchasing something like this to go spend that money on food, as it will absolutely have a tangible impact on your physique, whereas these types of supplements won't.
    ***ETAC***
    2k+ link

You seem more level headed and reasonable than most of the reps on here and your join date is 2008 so I will assume you have a good grasp on what the supplement industry is all about. The reason I blanket the phrase "garbage supplement" is because of the category we are discussing: "natural testosterone boosters." They are all 100% garbage. DAA has by far the most positive scientifically backed results of any of the "natty T boosters" out there but even it will give you only a very marginal "boost" to your testosterone levels and by doing so, users will absolutely not experience anything in the way of real, tangible results. I would advise anyone who is considering purchasing something like this to go spend that money on food, as it will absolutely have a tangible impact on your physique, whereas these types of supplements won't.

I know what you meant. I was mainly just trolling you for making that "blanket statement", because some do work, but it's mainly those with AI properties. There is blood work backing products like Triazole, Bioforge and a couple other good products. I was able to make some very noticeable gains with NXT though, and am going to try and get blood work before, during and after my next run with it.

Unfortunately DAA is probably about to go bye-bye.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I know what you meant. I was mainly just trolling you for making that "blanket statement", because some do work, but it's mainly those with AI properties. There is blood work backing products like Triazole, Bioforge and a couple other good products. I was able to make some very noticeable gains with NXT though, and am going to try and get blood work before, during and after my next run with it.

RaginAzn posted his bloodwork before/after running APE, and it shown some noticeable changes as well.

Originally Posted by ChrisG12 View Post
    RaginAzn posted his bloodwork before/after running APE, and it shown some noticeable changes as well.

RaginAzn is a who-oar

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Give it 2 weeks.

joey171 is not very well liked. (-100) joey171 is not very well liked. (-100) joey171 is not very well liked. (-100) joey171 is not very well liked. (-100) joey171 is not very well liked. (-100) joey171 is not very well liked. (-100) joey171 is not very well liked. (-100) joey171 is not very well liked. (-100) joey171 is not very well liked. (-100) joey171 is not very well liked. (-100) joey171 is not very well liked. (-100)

Why is DAA about to go away?

ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000) ChrisG12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by joey171 View Post
    Why is DAA about to go away?
    Thermolife patent =/

AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    O rly?

If you attribute more than 5 lbs of that strength gain to Nolvadren, you are deluded.

Men taking clinical AIs like letro were found to have no change in LBM versus control in a long term study. Since Nolvadren is a much, much weaker form of letro, it's time to get your correlation-causation relationships straight.

O rly?

Nolavdren Xt?

You mean....
    Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione

That is not a natty test booster or anywhere near it.

That is an irreversible steroidal aromatase inhibitor.

I love it when people use erase and claim they are natty.

I would have to agree with you.

I`ve tried different ingredients.

Nothing that is natural will give you unnatural gains unfortunately.

Some of these boosters will free up bound test and I have the bloodwork to prove it.
    But won`t see any gym gains from that.
    You can possibly gain libido and improve mood.
    And libido will return to normal if you use them every day so you should take them only occasionaly,when needed,imo.

I`m not really trying to find a booster that is going to produce mass gains.

I have not so high natural test and I`m always looking to find something to elevate it a little,dunno really why,as test levels within normal range don`t mean anything in the gym.What I do need a libido boost.

I haven`t yet tried DAA,I have 2 tubs but am afraid to start because all the negative rant about possible long term sides.

And off course,you should add creatine to your list of things that are not a waste of money.
    It is an absolute god send in terms of strength.
    At least for me it is and I`m mostly talking about benching power.

[/B]
    I doesn`t at all have to be an official rep.

Any company can create an account here or anywhere,and post lies about products,to sell you something.

How do we know who is legit and who is not?

This is the internet for crying out loud,it`s totally unregulated.

LOL @ this thread....

MAN Sports Lead Rep

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ChrisG12 View Post
    No doubt I would run Ape again, proof is in the bloodwork and I felt great while on it, I would of ran another month but funds prohibited it.

RaginAzn is a who-oar
    Not even once
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50) AENShill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I doesn`t at all have to be an official rep.

Any company can create an account here or anywhere,and post lies about products,to sell you something.

How do we know who is legit and who is not?

This is the internet for crying out loud,it`s totally unregulated.
    But bro, 45 lbs added to my bench from a weak supplemental AI!

tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tmd17 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL at this thread. This isnt the GNC, reps dont get "commission" for selling you products. Yes, some may promote their own products because thats their ****ing job.

If you have a problem with it, simple solution. Dont believe anything anybody tells you. Do your own research and formulate your own opinions. Then only you are at fault.

/thread
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Gym Rock Music - Spotify Playlist
    27k followers, 300+ songs

Originally Posted by AENShill View Post
    But bro, 45 lbs added to my bench from a weak supplemental AI!
    But bro I ran it with Prometheus Rising (DAA + more).. go look at the log. The work outs are all listed with weights and reps.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Originally Posted by tmd17 View Post
    LOL at this thread. This isnt the GNC, reps dont get "commission" for selling you products. Yes, some may promote their own products because thats their ****ing job.

If you have a problem with it, simple solution. Dont believe anything anybody tells you. Do your own research and formulate your own opinions. Then only you are at fault.

/thread
    It doesn`t have to be reps,it can be anyone creating an account.

What the **** are you talking about!

But bro I ran it with Prometheus Rising (DAA + more).. go look at the log. The work outs are all listed with weights and reps.
    You think DAA, nolvadren, and forskolin will add 45 lbs to your bench in one run? An intermediate to advanced trainee will be lucky if steroids have that effect in 1 month.

Stop being ridiculous and give yourself, your diet, and your training regimen credit. Administration of a placebo that claimed to have 10 different tboosters in it would have the same effect on you.

Originally Posted by AENShill View Post
    You think DAA, nolvadren, and forskolin will add 45 lbs to your bench in one run? An intermediate to advanced trainee will be lucky if steroids have that effect in 1 month.

Stop being ridiculous and give yourself, your diet, and your training regimen credit. Administration of a placebo that claimed to have 10 different tboosters in it would have the same effect on you.
    I never said it wasn't attributed to my diet and training.. All I said was that I added 45lbs to my E1RM while I was on an 8 week run of NXT and PR.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

I never said it wasn't attributed to my diet and training.. All I said was that I added 45lbs to my E1RM while I was on an 8 week run of NXT and PR.
    Bro, let's get the full story, in context this time:

Placebo brah. All those natty test boosters are complete and utter crap.
    O rly?

It sounds an awful lot to me like you're telling mandimeoutof10 that:

1. Nolvadren is not "complete and utter crap" because you added 45 lbs to your bench press while running it
    2. The 45 lb gain on your bench press cannot be attributed to placebo

Oh, how context changes things.

So what I`ve experienced yet further....

-NO STRENGTH GAIN WHATSOEVER

-maybe just tiny little bit more shape to my muscles,
    but I`m not sure at all since I keep flexing them all the time,TRYING TO SEE SOME EFFECT FROM TESTOPRO

-libido still low

I think I`m gonna call it quits with this crap and use my remaining pills occasionally,when I use escorts and such.

I do believe it is good for libido and mood.

**** you AI nutrition,this should not have cost me 40 bucks,maybe half of that would be reasonable as a 120 pill LIBIDO booster!

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So what I`ve experienced yet further....

-NO STRENGTH GAIN WHATSOEVER

-maybe just tiny little bit more shape to my muscles,
    but I`m not sure at all since I keep flexing them all the time,TRYING TO SEE SOME EFFECT FROM TESTOPRO

-libido still low

I think I`m gonna call it quits with this crap and use my remaining pills occasionally,when I use escorts and such.

I do believe it is good for libido and mood.

**** you AI nutrition,this should not have cost me 40 bucks,maybe half of that would be reasonable as a 120 pill LIBIDO booster!
    Sounds like you're expecting WAY too much from a testosterone booster.

Mild adjustments in testosterone are not going to make sweeping changes to your body composition. If you expected that before purchasing the supplement, then I would advise doing more research ahead of time. Testosterone boosters are supposed to be libido, mood, and sleep enhancers mainly, not a shiny bottle that delivers hopes and dreams.

Furthermore, if you're lacking gains it's a dietary/training issue, NOT supplementation.