DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

160kg Single Leg Trap-Bar Deadlift

Just did this today.

I can't do anything heavy with both legs as account of my knee but I decided to pull today single legged and was pretty impressed.

Also the only reason my right leg is near/on the floor is for balance.

Inb4 Calloused hands
    Inb4 crappy video quality (Using a terrible phone as mine broke a while back)
    Rehabing and Recovering from a 50% Lateral meniscus menisectomy and a repair to some of it.

People say there's no key to the door of success, so why not bulk and knock the door down?

Bulking since I was 7lb 8oz.

The Best supplement on the market is a good nights sleep.

Sports Rehabilitation and Athletic Therapy Student.

Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10) Creccio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man...

I felt so beta watching that LOL! good job!

Mind telling me what happened to your knee?

Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jianxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    brb i see 2 legs
    brb learn how to ****ing edit your goddamn videos
    brb **** quality
    brb wtf op

Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000) Aaronza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    goodluck on your power lifting goals of 2013

DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleGG1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Creccio View Post
    Man...

I felt so beta watching that LOL! good job!

Mind telling me what happened to your knee?
    Thanks.

I macerated my lateral meniscus on my right knee. Just playing Gaelic Football (Irish Sport) and I was running one way and went to turn and pivot and I just felt something click and my knee going from under me. My knee was locked in extension, I couldn't move it for around a week. Had the MRI and it showed a tear of my meniscus so I was referred for an arthroscopy.

Went to the surgeon and got the surgery anyhow. When I woke up the surgeon said the meniscus was in terrible shape and he had to remove over 50% of it and he repaired a small portion of it aswell. He said it was one of the worst he had seen for someone as young as I am, and the fact it all happened in one movement ( He said he has seen worse but that's after a couple of injuries to it)

Well anyhow the surgery was 3 months ago and I've started to feel stronger on it. My right leg has lost a considerable amount of muscle (was around 4 inches off my leg but I've gained some back now) Still weight bearing flexion is still a bit painful but I'm working on it. It still swells up from time to time if I do too much on it but it's getting there. Surgeon said I should be able to play again in 3 months but I've given myself 6 months before I even think of going back to play if ever. I'll see in a couple of months anyhow!
    Rehabing and Recovering from a 50% Lateral meniscus menisectomy and a repair to some of it.

People say there's no key to the door of success, so why not bulk and knock the door down?

Stephcoach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    beastttt
    Bench - 225
    DBP - 85

Originally Posted by Stephcoach View Post
    beastttt
    Haha thanks!

Also, do many people do Trap Bar deadlifts?