Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Transformation comments

Going on 20 months now with my transformation and I still get comments of "your to skinny" and " do you have cancer" Never did anyone say I was fat before my transformation but after all my hard work I still get those comments? Yea I'm trying to gain size but to hear comments of cancer (my dad died of cancer at age 45) or too skinny rather then " hey you look fit" has some got to me now and l'm trying to deal with it. Anyone have this issue and how long did it take u when those types of comments stopped? How did u deal with it?
    You live how you want to live and nobody can take that option away except yourself so do not blame anyone if you do not like the way you are living now. " I'm an Irish Can and not an Irish Can't "

ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ntrllftr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just checked out your progress gallery. You have done a FANTASTIC job. I can tell a LOT of hard work was put in to what you have achieved!!!
    Keep plugging awhey bro.

The sooner you realize that "regular" people suck, the better off you will be.
    Every day counts.

-[][][]---------[][][]-

I has a PHmuthaf'nD in Broscience!

ntrllftr > azstrengthlosscouchpotato

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People ask you if you have cancer? What the f'ck kind of people you affiliate with?
    On the list for Bannukah

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You will get a$$hole comments no matter what you do. If you put on 15lbs of lean muscle people will say $hit like "oh, I guess you stopped going to the gym". A lot of people will Try and ruin your progress without even realizing they're doing it. Take comfort in knowing its mainly because deep down they can't do what your doing.

fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100) fit4life1991 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    People ask you if you have cancer? What the f'ck kind of people you affiliate with?
    Lol this, OP looks like a normal guy (a normal fit/in shape guy I mean) if anything, although it is hard to tell with that angle and your shirt on. You are doing a good job, keep it up.

El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) El4Ray is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Thanks. I can not believe I have let it get to me
    You live how you want to live and nobody can take that option away except yourself so do not blame anyone if you do not like the way you are living now. " I'm an Irish Can and not an Irish Can't "

Dragon2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dropped 40 this year going for abs...got same comments as you. worse ones too..."you got HIV?"

didnt bother me though...i dont workout for other people. just do what you want and dont stop until you reach your goal

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Comments usually hurt to the extent you believe them.

Do you think 207 is cancer patient thin?
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    People made the exact same cancer remarks to me last summer until I took my shirt off. After that I would ask those same people if they worked for Goodyear.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow I really can't believe people actually would ask someone if they have cancer. That sh!t makes no f'cking sense to me.

I mean WTF??

Hey man you look kind of thin, do you have cancer? Are you dying?

Hey man, you have a mark on your lip do you have AIDS will you die pretty soon?

F'ck if someone was to ask me if I had cancer, I would f'cking flip on them and cursed then them F;ck out!
    On the list for Bannukah

djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000) djlogik is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've had the cancer comments too. I would finally start saying "yes, I have cancer" and they would just stop dead in their tracks. I would just shake my head and walk away. Takes a lot of thick skin to not let the haters get to you. Just keep doing what you're doing. Your progress looks awesome.

rickphillipsjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rickphillipsjr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow I really can't believe people actually would ask someone if they have cancer. That sh!t makes no f'cking sense to me.
    I can--people are negative!

My own dad, after I told him I dropped 15 pounds, reached over to my side and grabbed at my love handles saying "looks like you gotta lose a few more! Heh heh!" ...

He was joking, but it's the first thing people go for: negativity through humor, often bad humor.

Anyway, like another poster said, some people will be negative no matter what you do. I've had at least a dozen people tell me I don't need to be doing what I'm doing in just the two months I've been on the transformation training. They tell me I only need to work my abs or I only need to cut down on sugar or why not have a cheat day (and the list goes on).

I say you're in a unique position where you get to be the judge of what is good for you. You are following a commitment to yourself, and you are writing your own review.

My .02...

I mean WTF??

Hey man you look kind of thin, do you have cancer? Are you dying?

Hey man, you have a mark on your lip do you have AIDS will you die pretty soon?

F'ck if someone was to ask me if I had cancer, I would f'cking flip on them and cursed then them F;ck out!
    Yea the world is full of idiots. I don't think you would get those comments. You look like u would crush them. LOL

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should be happy and proud. I love when I can tell someone is envious of what I have. Makes me realize I am doing something right
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I understand OP. I know people who are on no/low-carb fad diets, who try to compare themselves to me. Then, when I eat a red potato in front of them they tell me I am gonna ruin all the progress I am making. I think the issue is that "most people" have no clue as to what fit is. Have no clue as to what macros are. I feel blessed to have the information I have now. It is like a secret weapon and the truth is that SOO MANY PEOPLE want it. They are GOING to hate. They have to. Because when you walk into a room next to them, you steal the energy. That alone bothers them. I actually get a kick out of it.. Congratulations on the progress!

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TCO76 View Post
    I understand OP. I know people who are on no/low-carb fad diets, who try to compare themselves to me. Then, when I eat a red potato in front of them they tell me I am gonna ruin all the progress I am making. I think the issue is that "most people" have no clue as to what fit is. Have no clue as to what macros are. I feel blessed to have the information I have now. It is like a secret weapon and the truth is that SOO MANY PEOPLE want it. They are GOING to hate. They have to. Because when you walk into a room next to them, you steal the energy. That alone bothers them. I actually get a kick out of it.. Congratulations on the progress!
    Keto diets have been around since 1913, hardly a fad. Done correctly, its a great diet and has a lot of science behind it. Of course there are other good diets out there, so they shouldn't be disrespectful of you and your choices.
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

wsm9808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wsm9808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wsm9808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wsm9808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wsm9808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wsm9808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wsm9808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wsm9808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wsm9808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wsm9808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wsm9808 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When I dropped my weight, my employees told me that several of our customers asked them if I was doing drugs. Like I was hooked on meth or something. I was a little concerned it might even hurt business a little. On the flip side, now I have people asking how I have managed to keep the the weight off for so long. Its like people think getting fat is some inevitable fact of life or something. And "are you doin steroids"

Yup, you gotta be a crack head to lose weight, and be on roids to look fit.
    Last edited by wsm9808; 12-08-2012 at 10:14 AM.

F'ck and here I thought NY'ers were f'cking rude and obnoxious,,,
    On the list for Bannukah

TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000) TCO76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    didn't reference keto...just get a kick out of certain people I know imposing their "diet" on me. In my world diet is a cussword. Only 5% of people who eat based on macros and stay disciplined to their goals will ever find a need to "diet".... It is either a lifestyle or a ......wait for it........FAD.

Thank-you all. I know I still have a long way to go and learn. I guess I needed some moral support. Reading the responses had me kill it in the gym today. The mind game that goes along with this life style can at times f@#$ with you but hearing from others on here sure helps

machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm starting to think it is age related. People just don't expect a 50 yo guy to be 6' (+) and 185 (my case) ripped with muscle. I was at a family reunion and my dad asked me why I was so skinny (until we got to the beach). I pointed out my nephew 18 yo, 6' lean and muscular at 150 (an amazing athlete). Nobody calls my nephew skinny. Everyone thinks he has an amazing physique (and I have 35 lbs on him and am more ripped!). Again, they expect people our age to be doughboys like everyone else who is older. It you are ripped and muscular and have a young man's physique, it just looks strange, almost alien, and they can only conclude you must be sick (until you shed your clothes - then WTF - ah, but still an alien)! Bottom line: Old guys with amazing physiques are freaks, a side show attraction. The average mind just can't process what they are seeing. They can't associate that head (and knowledge of your age) with that physique. Thats all I can conclude. Weird chit, but an interesting, fun and entertaining existence.

[x] High on BeetRoot DesertDude11's Avatar
    DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DesertDude11 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great job on your transformation OP!!! It is very inspirational to me to see what you have gone through to lose weight. I am on a journey to lose another 20 lbs by April and ditch my stupid a$$ GUT too!

In regards to people calling you too skinny, just remember that the #1 thing people fear is change. They have a mental picture of you with your extra weight and your gut. Now that you have gotten rid of it, people around you are just going to have to re-shape their own mental picture of you. Don't forget, this is THEIR problem, not yours.
    Luceo non uro - "I shine not burn"

tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man I hear ya. I get that all the time. I am constantly being told I am too skinny. No one said a word when I was 60 lbs. overweight. And so far the comments have not stopped. I hate it.

ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I went from 250 to 230 to 200, 180.....Currently 197. At every stage people said, wow, good job working out. When I got to 180 people said, 'are you ok, don't lose any more weight, you look sick'.....seriously....still have barely seen abs, just shadows of them. seem to carry my weight the same whether 180 or 200. starting to get confused. re-tooling though and trying again, will see what happens trial, error, success, fail....

I'm gonna say most people i'm around have no clue......I battle just to be where I'm at. I say, ignore comments and get to the leanness you like, learn your intake and in crease from there and keep going at it hard with the iron. newbie advice, sure, but I think it's worth going for!

Quietmarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quietmarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quietmarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quietmarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quietmarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quietmarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quietmarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quietmarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quietmarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quietmarc will become famous soon enough. (+50) Quietmarc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I quit drinking and started paying attention to my diet last year, a friend of mine took me aside one night at a party and told me "I'm really concerned about all of these sudden changes. Are you okay?" He was ready to host an intervention for me to get me to START drinking and eating like ****. I just found out this guy hired a personal trainer last month, so I guess he figured if he can't beat me, he should join me. I'm using every comment I get, good and bad, to fuel me as I change my body composition.

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I work with this guy for years, he was sort of skinny-flabby, zero muscle on him. Well, we all notice he dropped some serious poundage and is on the edge of looking anorexic and not well. Rumors flying that he was sick with cancer... finally I ask him, "are you ok, you look like you lost some weight?".

He tells me that he just wanted to lose some weight. So far he's maintained the new look for a couple of years, but looks like shti and walking death.

Rob
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When I lost weight I got a comment or two on whether I was sick. But, out of concern, knowing the people who asked. Of course as I am, I just acknowledged their concern and explained how I decided to change my life etc. that way too, the rumor mill will be squelched at work at least. Now I get nice comments.
    I work in a hospital setting, every Monday I attend rounds, where all the patients are discussed their status etc, the therapist (who I know well) walks in and blurts out " whoa, buff", as I was wearing a polo shirt that was more fitted. That made my day.
    Again, point is op is whether these people ask out of concern. Too, think about it, if one asks that wonder how many may think it.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonk282 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I got the same comments when I went from 215 to 165. Then I hit the weights hard and heavy and ate to grow and I now weight 190lbs but still wear a size 34'' pants and a M to L, depending on the cut, shirt. No longer do I get the 'on you sick
    " comments anymore.

Stay the course and hit weight heavy and eat to grow and soon you'll be jacked and people will be scared to call you a cancer patient.
    OG

KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Okay, here's my comment on your transformation: Keep up the good work!

Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fantastic job man! Consisitancy is they key to success!!! You did a good job!