Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Curlingrack View Post
    There is a link in the OP that details this, and the whole story.

EDIT: Everyone seems to be skipping the link so I just posted everything in the link on the OP.
    I went to the link. I clicked on it. I read what was there. I did my research on Coach Janacek. I found what would appear to be his user name, johnjanacek. I referenced it in my post that your responded to.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisJones999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Coach Janacek has valid points. He's articulated them publicly and he has a known reputation. On the other hand, a 19-year old kid shows up post a thread claiming an "in-depth" interview" and then posts a lengthy, but not in-depth, quote from Janacek. It's bush-league, it's high-school, it's whiney. And because of it, he's going get a hard time. There was a better way of sharing this information on the workout equipment page.

OP, where can you show me where Coach Janacek ("johnjanacek"?) was banned?
    from him self:
    http://www.pendlayforum.com/showthre...?t=8613&page=3

Attached Images

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's "from himself", not "from him [sic] self." And it's not surprising that he would have gotten banned, if he were on a "cut and paste tour" and he made repetitive posts without having first established himself on a particular forum.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's "from himself", not "from him [sic] self." And it's not surprising that he would have gotten banned, if he were on a "cut and paste tour" and he made repetitive posts without having first established himself on a particular forum.
    He has made repetitive posts on DIFFERENT forums. Yes, he copy and pasted his story on to as many different forums as possible, and what exactly is wrong with that? We are in the age of technology, if a company has done you wrong you have the ability to use the internet to alert as many smart consumers as possible. And although he has not established himself on this forum, which shouldn't even matter too much as the purpose of a forum is to allow people to post their opinions regardless of their post count, he is well established in many other forums he copy and pasted his story on. As he has mentioned above, he knows Rippetoe and Pendlay and is well known in their forums. His credentials as a lifter and a strength coach is also out in the open for anyone to see, as is his phone number and his work place.

You can keep buying from Troy, whatever. The purpose of this is to alert others before they make the same mistake Longview HS has done. I have no personal agenda on this besides helping spread the message. It just boggles my mind how someone can be so offensive against Coach John's experience/review when all the details and information is there. Thank you.
    Squats - 315lb
    Bench - 225lb
    OHP - 165lb
    Deadlift - 355lb
    PC - 195lb
    Pull-ups - 24

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I am not familiar with this story and I am certainly not doubting that everything that this coach has said is true. My question: Has there been any other documented cases of users having this same issue with these plates over a similar time span?

dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000) dukenukem7777 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    I am not familiar with this story and I am certainly not doubting that everything that this coach has said is true. My question: Has there been any other documented cases of users having this same issue with these plates over a similar time span?
    That's what I'm interested in as well, because other than this one guy's story, I haven't heard anything negative from anyone else.
    www.repfitness.com - Gym equipment manufacturer.

Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Curlingrack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    I see no problem with you posting this instead of Janacek, other than you CAN'T answer questions to him , only he can.
    And just to get this CLEARED UP. Most of the responses have been COPY AND PASTED from his own words, as he has requested. The only thing I can and will comment on is that this message needs to be spread around. I cannot help but defend this post when people are saying it's repetitive or that there is "not enough detail". I have quoted more than three lengthy posts, provided links, and posted John's video. Anyone who says there is not enough info... that's just rubbish. If you need more information I will PERSONALLY point you towards COACH JOHN'S OWN WORDS as posted in the OP. That is not my words, that is from John himself, as was his response to this thread which I have also copy and pasted.
    Squats - 315lb
    Bench - 225lb
    OHP - 165lb
    Deadlift - 355lb
    PC - 195lb
    Pull-ups - 24

GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I spoke with some Troy reps earlier this year when I was setting up Garage Iron. I brought up this story as I had read it elsewhere. I was told that the VTX plates had been completely redesigned and should never experience anything like this again.

We do not carry any of their products to date so I have no first hand experience with them.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #30 ()---()

He has made repetitive posts on DIFFERENT forums. Yes, he copy and pasted his story on to as many different forums as possible, and what exactly is wrong with that?
    That's called spamming, HS boy.

You can keep buying from Troy, whatever. The purpose of this is to alert others before they make the same mistake Longview HS has done. I have no personal agenda on this besides helping spread the message. It just boggles my mind how someone can be so offensive against Coach John's experience/review when all the details and information is [SIC] there. Thank you.
    You don't read we'll, do you, kid? I know who the coach is. I know his reputation. I have expressed no disrespect towards him or his experience. I do have a problem with the spamming and his juvenile fanboys' posts.

As for the bumpers I own, and the plates I own, and even the equipment? York or Ivanko. I would never own or use Troy. You'd know that, kid, if you spent any time here on the equipment page, but you don't, do you?

And just to get this CLEARED UP. Most of the responses have been COPY AND PASTED from his own words, as he has requested. The only thing I can and will comment on is that this message needs to be spread around. I cannot help but defend this post when people are saying it's repetitive or that there is "not enough detail". I have quoted more than three lengthy posts, provided links, and posted John's video. Anyone who says there is not enough info... that's just rubbish. If you need more information I will PERSONALLY point you towards COACH JOHN'S OWN WORDS as posted in the OP. That is not my words, that is from John himself, as was his response to this thread which I have also copy and pasted.
    Dude, you are doing the coach no favors. How about you St. Fu. . . .

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I have quoted more than three lengthy posts, provided links, and posted John's video. Anyone who says there is not enough info... that's just rubbish. If you need more information I will PERSONALLY point you towards COACH JOHN'S OWN WORDS as posted in the OP.
    Originally you just made an inaccurate thead title and posted a video which lacked detail of the situation.

Perhaps if you had taken more care to provide complete information from the get go, rather than your attempted sensationalism, more people would be hearing your message.

Also, whilst I don't doubt that your coach friend has a problem with Troy, I find it highly unusual that the best advocate he can find is a teenager with limited communication skills.

CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000)

You don't read we'll, do you, kid? I know who the coach is. I know his reputation. I have expressed no disrespect towards him or his experience. I do have a problem with the spamming and his juvenile fanboys' posts.

As for the bumpers I own, and the plates I own, and even the equipment? York or Ivanko. I would never own or use Troy. You'd know that, kid, if you spent any time here on the equipment page, but you don't, do you?
    If you get some sort of pleasure from being condescending then go do that elsewhere. Also, what does 'read we'll' mean?

To me what stands out to be the biggest problem is that Troy is not standing behind their warranty. They may have just been a bad batch of bumpers (however that's even possible I don't know, I don't know the exact manufacturing process of bumpers) but Troy hasn't even attempted to look at the bumpers until a few days ago. Lots of people may love the bumpers, but it's just a little worrisome for a consumer to know that the company isn't willing to stand by their warranty if the product is defective.
    - Impossible is lifting up your country

natlajoie is on a distinguished road. (+10) natlajoie is on a distinguished road. (+10) natlajoie is on a distinguished road. (+10) natlajoie is on a distinguished road. (+10) natlajoie is on a distinguished road. (+10) natlajoie is on a distinguished road. (+10) natlajoie is on a distinguished road. (+10) natlajoie is on a distinguished road. (+10) natlajoie is on a distinguished road. (+10) natlajoie is on a distinguished road. (+10) natlajoie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like you said this story has been already posted on multiple forums? So, why the need to bring this back up again? I mean seriously. This issue has been brought to light on numerous occasions. Enough is enough. We get it. I also see from the past posts that Troy replaced those messed up bumpers, but they seem to have busted again. I believe Troy has attempted to sort this problem out. So why the continued need to bash on the company that tried to do the right thing. The coach said what he had to say. I believe this is a few months old news.

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GarageIron View Post
    I spoke with some Troy reps earlier this year when I was setting up Garage Iron. I brought up this story as I had read it elsewhere. I was told that the VTX plates had been completely redesigned and should never experience anything like this again.

We do not carry any of their products to date so I have no first hand experience with them.

Sounds like they admitted it was a problem, wonder what their reasoning was/is for not standing behind them.

I've only had minor dealings with Troy, but based on those dealings, I won't purchase anything from them again. My issue was very small, and they couldn't even take the time to respond to me.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000) CHS55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by natlajoie View Post
    Like you said this story has been already posted on multiple forums? So, why the need to bring this back up again? I mean seriously. This issue has been brought to light on numerous occasions. Enough is enough. We get it. I also see from the past posts that Troy replaced those messed up bumpers, but they seem to have busted again. I believe Troy has attempted to sort this problem out. So why the continued need to bash on the company that tried to do the right thing. The coach said what he had to say. I believe this is a few months old news.
    To make as many people aware of this problem as they can. Some people who go on BB.com forums don't go to Pendlay forum, or T-nation, etc. I know some of you feel as though this is just a case of spam, but personally I'd like to be enlightened of companies that not only have had faulty products at one point or another, but also will not stand behind their warranty. If this strength coach had some personal vendetta and was slandering a Troy employee then I wouldn't care to hear about it, but this doesn't seem to be the case.
    - Impossible is lifting up your country

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is actually the first time I'd heard of this issue.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So when's the liquidation sale.......
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Equipment Crew #57 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[]──[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #26 []──[]

❍--❍ York Barbell Club #34 ❍--❍

☆☆☆ That On3 Cr3w That Has Too Much Pow3r Cr3w ☆☆☆

Originally Posted by CHS55 View Post
    To make as many people aware of this problem as they can. Some people who go on BB.com forums don't go to Pendlay forum, or T-nation, etc. I know some of you feel as though this is just a case of spam, but personally I'd like to be enlightened of companies that not only have had faulty products at one point or another, but also will not stand behind their warranty. If this strength coach had some personal vendetta and was slandering a Troy employee then I wouldn't care to hear about it, but this doesn't seem to be the case.
    There is a way to do this. The teenager was not up to a man's job. . . .

GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    Sounds like they admitted it was a problem, wonder what their reasoning was/is for not standing behind them.

I've only had minor dealings with Troy, but based on those dealings, I won't purchase anything from them again. My issue was very small, and they couldn't even take the time to respond to me.
    They didn't admit to it being a problem... and I'm not questioning anyone's credibility, but this story has two sides and only one has been told.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #30 ()---()

Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    This is actually the first time I'd heard of this issue.
    Exactly the point of posting in as many forums as possible.
    Squats - 315lb
    Bench - 225lb
    OHP - 165lb
    Deadlift - 355lb
    PC - 195lb
    Pull-ups - 24

twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CHS55 View Post
    Once again, read all of the posts as this problem has been mentioned on this forum before, 6 months ago to be exact. And yes we do get tired of people with short attention spans attacking our well respection forum users. Most of has have read the direct complains from Janacek on StartingStrength, T-Nation, Cross Fit forums and such six months ago. Beating a dead horse is an easy way to get beat up here. Put up or shut up, and if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post
    Originally you just made an inaccurate thead title and posted a video which lacked detail of the situation.

Perhaps if you had taken more care to provide complete information from the get go, rather than your attempted sensationalism, more people would be hearing your message.
    Sensationalism? It is what it is. $6000+ worth of bumpers broken under warranty and Troy refusing to meet it. The original post had a LINK to a thread with even more links to the actual forum posts from Pendlay and the original source of it all. It was pretty detailed, however, I was forced to quote it all in the OP because people seemed to have missed the link.
    Squats - 315lb
    Bench - 225lb
    OHP - 165lb
    Deadlift - 355lb
    PC - 195lb
    Pull-ups - 24

twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As many times as possible. Starting to become spam.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

Sensationalism? It is what it is. $6000+ worth of bumpers broken under warranty and Troy refusing to meet it. The original post had a LINK to a thread with even more links to the actual forum posts from Pendlay and the original source of it all. It was pretty detailed, however, I was forced to quote it all in the OP because people seemed to have missed the link.
    Once agian, "What did the vendor do other than replace the plates with other Troys", and who was that vendor ?

You don't read we'll, do you, kid?

You'd know that, kid, if you spent any time here on the equipment page, but you don't, do you?
    I love the age bashing.

Frequenting this forum and knowing who you are are not prerequisites for posting. You would know this if you use the internet. If you have nothing to add to the thread then why are you here?

Dude, you are doing the coach no favors. How about you St. Fu. . . .
    This thread has attained a thousand views and his video has bumped in views as well. I've also awared some people on the situation who have repped/pm'ed me saying they skipped on the bumpers. I'm sure that's what the coach wants.
    Squats - 315lb
    Bench - 225lb
    OHP - 165lb
    Deadlift - 355lb
    PC - 195lb
    Pull-ups - 24

Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wouldn't filing a dispute with BBB or suing the manufacturer be more effective measure for getting a replacement or money back?
    Should I Consult a Lawyer if My Warranty Isn't Being Honored?
    It's important to deliver the message to others but when you read same over on multiple forums it gets on the nerves.

Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    Once agian, "What did the vendor do other than replace the plates with other Troys", and who was that vendor ?
    Still fighting for the warranty. It's not over yet, so there's nothing to be said about it until it is. Troy has been resistant either way.
    Squats - 315lb
    Bench - 225lb
    OHP - 165lb
    Deadlift - 355lb
    PC - 195lb
    Pull-ups - 24

BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BloodType3R has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Andrew_WOT View Post
    Wouldn't filing a dispute with BBB or suing the manufacturer be more effective measure for getting a replacement or money back?
    Should I Consult a Lawyer if My Warranty Isn't Being Honored?
    It's important to deliver the message to others but when you read same over on multiple forums it gets on the nerves.
    Not just the same forums..
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150070903
    ..EVEN different sections of the same forum.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] Equipment Crew #57 [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

[]──[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #26 []──[]

❍--❍ York Barbell Club #34 ❍--❍

☆☆☆ That On3 Cr3w That Has Too Much Pow3r Cr3w ☆☆☆

Originally Posted by BloodType3R View Post
    Yeah, that was a mistake. After I found the workout equip section I meant to delete that thread but the EDIT option was gone.
    Squats - 315lb
    Bench - 225lb
    OHP - 165lb
    Deadlift - 355lb
    PC - 195lb
    Pull-ups - 24

Originally Posted by BloodType3R View Post
    It's funny, I'm starting to side with Troy, just because I'm getting tired of the BS. It's like I do in elections sometimes, I vote for the candidate that didn't annoy me with phone calls.