Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000) MarathonerDude is just really nice. (+1000)

Nexus 4 vs Iphone 5

With the amount of apple haters here I probably will get a biased response but I want to know which phone is good for a person who never had a smartphone before? I don't have any apple products to compare to the iphone 5 but whenever I play with it at the apple store its really great. Nice camera and easy interface. I never tried the Nexus 4 but I heard nothing but good things from it. What would you all recommend for a newbie like me?

'Dis Sho' Am Good EatingPancakes's Avatar
    EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatingPancakes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MarathonerDude View Post
    With the amount of apple haters here I probably will get a biased response but I want to know which phone is good for a person who never had a smartphone before? I don't have any apple products to compare to the iphone 5 but whenever I play with it at the apple store its really great. Nice camera and easy interface. I never tried the Nexus 4 but I heard nothing but good things from it. What would you all recommend for a newbie like me?
    You can't go wrong with either of them. They are the flagship devices at the current time for their respective operating systems. The only thing you have to decide is which system you want to get involved in. iOS can be operated by infants and the elderly out of the box. Google Android is a bit more involved, but it's more or less the same straightforward swipe-tap operation idea.

Flip a coin.
    *Misc Photography Crew*

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Terry Pratchett

Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EatingPancakes View Post
    You can't go wrong with either of them. They are the flagship devices at the current time for their respective operating systems. The only thing you have to decide is which system you want to get involved in. iOS can be operated by infants and the elderly out of the box. Google Android is a bit more involved, but it's more or less the same straightforward swipe-tap operation idea.

Flip a coin.
    Pretty much exactly as said above...

That being said I have had iPhones before and I quickly got sick of them and wanted to change... IOS is simple and easy to use but lacks customizability.
    Always pick #4 crew

PSN: Lau_wings

Chabzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chabzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chabzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chabzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chabzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chabzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chabzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chabzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chabzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chabzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chabzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Depends on how you intend to use your phone tbh.

iPhone advantages include superior and more quantitative 3rd party accessories, apple branding, actually available within a few weeks.
    iPhone disadvantages include lack of customisation, losing its OS large lead over android (imo 4.2 > iOS 6, I have a Nexus 7 & an iPad 2), price. Apps will typically also cost more, but that said you get more apps to choose from (<pretty insignificant difference unless you're an app whore)

Can't really comment on nexus 4's advantages myself but based on reviews its excellent in terms of build quality, smoothness, usability etc. It's disadvantages include less storage space, no LTE (<insignificant imo), its not really "future proof", and finally its always sold out meaning that I never know when mine will come in the mail... I've heard mixed reviews about its battery life as well however I know for a fact iPhone 5 has good battery life (each one of my 3 sisters has an iPhone 5, lol). Also nexus 4 is a google product so you can be sure it'll stay up to date on software.

on a phone vs phone basis, Nexus 4 is significantly cheaper unlocked and does everything the typical user will need it to do, so unless one of the iPhone advantages is important to you, I'd suggest the n4. Despite iPhone having a very strong lead over the last couple of years, I honestly think google have pretty much caught up, 4.2 is AWESOME.

(Unlocked cost: n4:$299 in US, 349$ in AU for a 8gb; iPhone 5 is >$600 afaik but you can get a decent contract on it (albeit BYO contracts + a tree fiddy phone is still cheaper)

Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Iphone 5 has lte which gives me 21mbps
    Nexus 4 has 3G which gives me 1-3mbps

Iphone 5 has 64gb data
    Nexus has 16gb ( which is small )

Iphone 5 has ios which IMO is better
    Nexus 4 has a clean install of android

Iphone 5 is perfect screen size
    Nexus 4 is stupid huge at 4.7"

Iphone 5 has superior build quality
    Nexus 4 is plastic

Iphone 5 has a better screen ( better contrast ratios and color saturation )
    Nexus 4 has generic screen

IMO I would get the iphone 5 just because it has iOS. Really easy and friendly interface. If you want to customize it you could just jailbreak it.

GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100) GotrippedDOTorg is not very well liked. (-100)
    iPhone 5 FTW!
    ☆ ☆ WWW.GOTRIPPED.ORG ☆ ☆

[********] ********.com/Gotripped

[TWITTER] Twitter.com/Gotripped

"Obsession, is how lazy people call DEDICATION"

NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Pluck904 View Post

Iphone 5 has 64gb data

Nexus 4 is plastic

IMO I would get the iphone 5 just because it has iOS. Really easy and friendly interface. If you want to customize it you could just jailbreak it.
    See, this is the reason why we have Teen Misc. Invalid opinions are invalid.

HSPA+ is fine. The Nexus 4 screen stands toe-to-toe with a retina display. Nexus 4 is very well built. Stupid huge screen? Maybe if you have baby hands.

Pls go with you stupid answers.

Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dingod will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Iphone 5 has 64gb data

Nexus 4 is plastic

Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500) Pluck904 is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol whtever you say

HSPA+ is only around 5mbps average I know becaue I had ATT when I had the 4S. It's not just about resolutions either the screen on the iPhone 5 has better contrast ratios, saturation and overall better colors. You'd be a blind hater to disagree with that.

RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RE24 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP think about what you are going to use the phone for. Never had a smartphone then Apple is the way to go as IOS is really simple to use. That being said though iPhones are damn expensive and phones using Android Jelly Bean are just as simple to use now as IOS than they were in previous versions.

Iphone 5 has 64gb data

Nexus 4 is plastic

LTE isn't really as developed in other Countries apart from the US. HSPA+ is more than enough.

iPhone 5 16gb = £529
    Nexus 4 16gb = £279

Nexus 4 is glass actually.

Perfect screen size IMO is around 4.3-4.5 inches. 4.7 inches however, is not 'stupid huge'. My current phone is 4.3 inches and my iPod touch 4g is 3.5 inches. I struggle to type and see content on my iPod Touch yet I can text without making errors/see content easily without squinting on my android phone.

iPhone 5 PPI = 326
    Nexus 4 PPI = 320

I fail to see how 6 less PPI over a 0.7 inch larger screen is 'generic'.

BTW I'm not a 'blind hater' nor a fanboy of Android/hater on Apple. I used to be an Apple fanboy but Android has developed a lot over the past years and has passed Apple in tech terms and as an OS.
    Last edited by RE24; 12-02-2012 at 08:02 AM.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Ubique CRE!

Yazy19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yazy19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yazy19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yazy19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yazy19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yazy19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yazy19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yazy19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yazy19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yazy19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Yazy19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I got my Nexus 4 (16GB) this weekend (Europe) I gotta tell you this phone is worth it, my dad has Iphone 5 and he was about to get me one aswell but to be honest I prefer Nexus a lot more. Also androids are easy to get use to and the only reason to get an iPhone is if you want to follow a stupid trend, take my advice get Nexus 4.

tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nexus 4 has 3G which gives me 1-3mbps it has 4g..

Iphone 5 has 64gb data
    Nexus has 16gb ( which is small ) agree, although most of the users will never need even the full 16gb

Nexus 4 has a clean install of android this is all about preference, ios is much less customizable and iphone only supports overpriced apple accessories

Nexus 4 is stupid huge at 4.7" strong manlet hands, this is also about preference

Nexus 4 is plastic you aren't supposed to throw your phone to the ground anyway, also the screen will break if you drop your phone

Nexus 4 has generic screen uwotm8

applefanboy/10 also -------------->

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Iphone is extremely simple to use, but lacks a lot of functionality that you get with Android, it's also twice the price of the Nexus 4.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dzj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you're are buying one in and out of contact, one is $350 the other is $600. They are very similar phones, I can't justify 2x the price for the iphone 5.

BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000)
    still comparing internal storage size? it's 2012, ever heard of cloud storage?

iphone 5 is not "futureproof", it's already out of date as in it's not even on par with the S3 which was released months ago and the next iPhone release will be next year, which makes it fall even further behind.

ios vs android OS - subjective, ios is restricted, android is open.

build quality will definitely be iPhone but you pay a price for it obviously.

Originally Posted by BBCcartier86 View Post
    still comparing internal storage size? it's 2012, ever heard of cloud storage?

iphone 5 is not "futureproof", it's already out of date as in it's not even on par with the S3 which was released months ago and the next iPhone release will be next year, which makes it fall even further behind.

ios vs android OS - subjective, ios is restricted, android is open.

build quality will definitely be iPhone but you pay a price for it obviously.

Brb using cloud storage to stream a movie while riding on an airplane

I don't think so Jeff

Lol people said the same thing about the iphone not having expendable storage and the SGS3 does..

AGangsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AGangsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AGangsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AGangsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AGangsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AGangsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AGangsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AGangsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AGangsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AGangsta will become famous soon enough. (+50) AGangsta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can someone aware me of what is so customizable with android and which one's are useful/aesthetic? widgets, etc.?
    i rep back all

mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mick25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nexus 4 has 3G which gives me 1-3mbps only 21mbps? hspa+ gives 21mbps and nexus 4 does have lte

Iphone 5 has 64gb data for only >500 bucks more

Iphone 5 is perfect screen size 2 years ago iphone users said 3.5 inches is the perfect size and 4 inches was too big. strong irony

Iphone 5 has superior build quality foxconn workers admit i5 has chit quality, see pics below
    Nexus 4 is plastic its back is made of glass

Nexus 4 has generic screen they use the same screen manufactured by LG

^from daily wear and tear, was not dropped even once

^this was done with a fingernail

so much for "superior build quality"

oh look at that, nexus 4 reaching almost 21mbps on 3g

NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NegTown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I don't think so Jeff

Lol people said the same thing about the iphone not having expendable storage and the SGS3 does..
    Go to Teen Misc. I've never seen you post an intelligent or valid comment about technology on these forums.

Everything you say is either wrong or just an opinion, as is evidenced in this thread.

Get lost.

everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) everblue has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are pros and cons to both. I own an iPhone 5 so I can't really comment on the Nexus 4.

Pros:
    Resale value
    Customer service

Cons:
    4.5 hour battery life when I'm streaming music on LTE
    no NFC

JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JCDub is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Iphone 5 has 64gb data

Nexus 4 is plastic

OLAWD, you do realize the build of the nexus 4 is glass right? just like apples precious iphone 4 and 4s
    R.I.P Zyzz, Forever mirin' brah.

"I'll do what you won't today, so i can do what you can't tomorrow."

The physique in my Avi is the result of 2 hard years working out and dieting consistently, we're all gonna make it.

^need to update Avi, up to 4 years of the same hard work.

Super Saiyan Crew
    Always Pick #4 Crew
    Successfully chits after leg day Crew
    Ex-fatty turned Aesthetic Crew
    No Liquids besides Water Crew
    No neck, just traps Crew
    Stubborn Calves Crew

Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ittoryu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    FYI Nexus 4 has an LTE chip in it, though it's not usable yet, but I'm sure people on XDA will figure out a way to make it work sooner or later.

Both phones are good. Just pick whether you want to use iOS or Android. I prefer Android because I like to mess around and customize my phone. Brb new phone with custom ROM every month.

firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000) firstandgoal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nexus 4 is better, Iphone seems to basic you have to buy so many apps and waste even more money on that thing, Nexus 4 has a lot of goodies that are useful and android I feel is more geared toward the mature business type.

Apple products are popular for people who are not computer savvy, because its so damn easy to use compared to the Android style phones.

only downside with the Nexus 4 is they don't offer a 32gb version, on 8gb and 16gb.

Iphone 5 was recently unlocked and can be used on T mobile and other providers now, but the unlocked price is too expensive, Apple for some reason hate giving discounts if they want to be competitive they need to start realizing the economy is crap and they know the reason they unlocked the iphone5 is because they are releasing a new iphone in a few months, so at least discount this phone.

greedy bastards, Apple is a greedy ass group.

BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000) BBCcartier86 is just really nice. (+1000)

I don't think so Jeff

brb using cloud storage for everything other than movies/music, therefore you've got essentially 8gb+ for 700mb movie and music files (presuming you need that much on your phone)

iOS dropbox is still trying to catch up with android dropbox features (eg. resolution ceiling, gallery view, automatic camera upload, file explorer)

brb dropbox, google drive, box.net apps are seamlessly integrated to android OS relative to iOS.

both SGS3 and iPhone released with 64gb internal storage, with SGS3 offering the option of microSD for another 64GB support.

brb 128GB
    brb all the "movies on a plane" you want
    brb extra storage space at a fraction of your built in internal storage ($75 for 64gb microsd CLASS 10 write/transfer speeds http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...23040&csid=_61)

brb thanks for addressing the other points i made.

pls go.

Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    One thing that I really like about the iphone is that is has iMessage. Great for those who don't want to pay for a text messaging plan, and it is integrated into the system so it is easier to access for a lot of people.

tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) tttzzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Erictariclol View Post
    One thing that I really like about the iphone is that is has iMessage. Great for those who don't want to pay for a text messaging plan, and it is integrated into the system so it is easier to access for a lot of people.
    ¨
    whatsapp, kik etc.
    Isnt it kind of expensive to pay 300$ extra to have IM app integrated to system?

Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Erictariclol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tttzzz View Post
    ¨
    whatsapp, kik etc.
    Isnt it kind of expensive to pay 300$ extra to have IM app integrated to system?
    You have to get whatsapp and Kik separately, and for a lot of people it is a hassle. iMessage is integrated into the iPhone itself so anyone and their mother can receive imessage with another iphone recipient right as soon they start their phone. Not to mention whatsapp give you a seperate number and KiK requires the app for both sides.

I am not saying to spend 300$ or 199$ on contract for the iphone 5, but it is just something to consider if most of your friends have the iphone and you don't want to pay for messaging.

Also, iMessage is free......

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP:

Both the iPhone 5 and Nexus 4 are top phones.

What network do you currently have or plan to have? If it's Verizon or Sprint you can pretty much forget about the Nexus.

What is your budget?

Are you willing or able to lock yourself into a contract in order to several hundred dollars?

Do you plan to watch a lot of movies or videos? Screen size makes all the world of a difference when viewing videos.

Do you plan to store all of your music, hours and hours of movies, and thousands of pics on your phone that you'll need more than 16gb?

If so, will you be without internet access and thus not be able to access cloud storage?

These are all things you should ask yourself before "committing" to a phone.

In before the deciding factor is that the Nexus 4 isn't readily available. lol

I can't believe I'm actually replying to a kiddie's post but here goes.

That's just for you! My Galaxy S2 regularly sees 20Mbps on T-Mobile's FauxG while my friend's IP5 has only seen speeds above 10Mbps once, when he went out of town. My point being that speeds vary from area to area!

Funny how iSheep now make a big deal about LTE, or lack of, now that the iPhone finally got it.

Iphone 5 has 64gb data

Data?! I have unlimited data on T-Mobile. Now if you meant storage, yes the most you can get on the Nexus is 16 but what is the price difference between an unlocked IP5 64gb and the N4 16gb? Heck what's the price difference between both 16gbs?

Iphone 5 has ios which IMO is better Says who? You and your hs friends?
    Nexus 4 has a clean install of android Yes it does

Wait! I thought 3.5 inch was the perfect screen size? Will you iSheep make up your minds already!

Nexus 4 is plastic

LOL!

Let me guess, this opinion also comes from your kiddie friends. How ironic that for once, PPI isn't mentioned. How convenient. lol

SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000) SeventhSin is just really nice. (+1000)
    My best advice to you is go spend an hour and play with both phones in a store. That's what I did when I was trying to decide between a Galaxy S3 and Note 2.

If I had to choose for you, I would pick the Nexus over the Iphone 5. This is a great time to own a Android phone. I've owned 2 Iphones

tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tdnick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol @ all the android fanboys saying LTE isn't a big deal. Lets be cereal, if the iPhone 5 didn't have LTE and the Nexus 4 did, that would be your main argument and would be bashing Apple for it. With that being said, Windows phones are where its at
    Winter is not coming
    Aways pick 1 crew
    Calf veins are bigger than bicep veins crew
    DA BEARS, Cubs, Vols, Grizzlies