Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'3", 185 lbs
    TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit TNbrah's BodySpace

ROUTER/INTERNET question need help (measley reps)

try to do this in cliffs for you guys..

-bought brand new Belkin N450 Dual Band router

-everything installed correctly

-started customizing SSID, Passwords, encryption, etc.

-didn't really know what I was doing, just reading off this site ( http://compnetworking.about.com/od/w...fisecurity.htm )

-after I changed my "PSK" or "pre-shared key" and clicked "accept" the internet just stopped working

-clicked on my network list to reconnect and it shows my SSID that I changed "5cpjbtn2" and then the pre-set SSID "belkin.d26"

-finally connected back to "5cpjbtn2" after troubleshooting and now it wont let me get back to changing settings and security junk

-when I go there it gives "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

-I know both networks are mine "5cpjbtn2" and "belkin.d26" and now my mind is blown on how whats going on and how to continue with security stuff and get back to that site

tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TNbrah View Post
    try to do this in cliffs for you guys..

-bought brand new Belkin N450 Dual Band router

-everything installed correctly

-started customizing SSID, Passwords, encryption, etc.

-didn't really know what I was doing, just reading off this site ( http://compnetworking.about.com/od/w...fisecurity.htm )

-after I changed my "PSK" or "pre-shared key" and clicked "accept" the internet just stopped working

-clicked on my network list to reconnect and it shows my SSID that I changed "5cpjbtn2" and then the pre-set SSID "belkin.d26"

-finally connected back to "5cpjbtn2" after troubleshooting and now it wont let me get back to changing settings and security junk

-when I go there it gives "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"

-I know both networks are mine "5cpjbtn2" and "belkin.d26" and now my mind is blown on how whats going on and how to continue with security stuff and get back to that site
    I suspect that you are broadcasting on two seperate channels or you changed the 5g but not the regular wifi. I would recommend just reseting it bro and starting over. Just throw a WPA key on it, it doesn't matter what you name it anyways or what ever that bs is. Just put a decent password, if someone really wants in; anything you do wont stand up to Backtrack.

Stats: 1'0", 1 lbs
    UltraThunderMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UltraThunderMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UltraThunderMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UltraThunderMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UltraThunderMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UltraThunderMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UltraThunderMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UltraThunderMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UltraThunderMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UltraThunderMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) UltraThunderMan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit UltraThunderMan's BodySpace
    Do you not type in the router address to go to the site?

TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TNbrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit TNbrah's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by tragedykhadafi View Post
    I suspect that you are broadcasting on two seperate channels or you changed the 5g but not the regular wifi. I would recommend just reseting it bro and starting over. Just throw a WPA key on it, it doesn't matter what you name it anyways or what ever that bs is. Just put a decent password, if someone really wants in; anything you do wont stand up to Backtrack.
    how would I start over? srs. I thought once it was done it was done.. aware me?

Originally Posted by UltraThunderMan View Post
    Do you not type in the router address to go to the site?
    doesn't work though

Stats: 6'3", 198 lbs
    NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NZDB's BodySpace
    how would I start over? srs. I thought once it was done it was done.. aware me?

usually a small hole you press to reset to default on the back

if you know the IP of the device plug it in via ethernet and change your network IP gateway to that of the router and try again
    “We pay too much tribute to a few human insects when we let their wrong-doing paralyze our faith in humanity. It is a lie of the cynics that says ‘all men are ungrateful,’ a companion lie to ‘all men have their price.’ We must trust humanity if we would get good from humanity. He who thinks all mankind is vile is a pessimist who mistakes his introspection for observation; he looks into his own heart and thinks he sees the world.”

Visit TNbrah's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by NZDB View Post
    usually a small hole you press to reset to default on the back

if you know the IP of the device plug it in via ethernet and change your network IP gateway to that of the router and try again
    I finally called belkin and all I had to do was be connected with the ethernet cable instead of using wireless lol.

still have the 2 signals popping up on my network list idk why though

tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tragedykhadafi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I finally called belkin and all I had to do was be connected with the ethernet cable instead of using wireless lol.

Like NZ said, small hole resets router back to factory default. The 2 signals are split channels broading in 5g and standard, you can just ignore them.

Stats: 6'3", 198 lbs
    NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) NZDB has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit NZDB's BodySpace

you didn't set up multi-SSID by mistake? if your router supports it that is
    “We pay too much tribute to a few human insects when we let their wrong-doing paralyze our faith in humanity. It is a lie of the cynics that says ‘all men are ungrateful,’ a companion lie to ‘all men have their price.’ We must trust humanity if we would get good from humanity. He who thinks all mankind is vile is a pessimist who mistakes his introspection for observation; he looks into his own heart and thinks he sees the world.”