Registered User JuggernautGeoff's Avatar
    JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000)

most overlooked aspect of the IIFYM debate

when people argue about the effect of taking IIFYM to the extreme. By that i mean eat almost all your daily calories from random fast food and stuff like that. if you do that you will have really nasty and some what explosive ****s. destroying your toilet 4 times a day if not more.

just felt like bringing that up because i feel as though it is a overlooked factor.
    inb4 op has diarrhea
    inb4 thread hijack
    sub to my youtube for more videos of me lifting heavy things : www.youtube.com/user/civilizedmurderer

best lifts(kg):
    back squat 250, front 200
    clean 179 pw clean 165
    snatch 140 pw snatch 122.5
    c&J 179 pw c&j 160

push press 155 strict press 120
    bench 175

best comp total 316

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In.

Was expecting "I am more swole than you so you should listen to me"

Koala tea post indeed
    This post is Natypes approved.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000) JuggernautGeoff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post
    In.

Was expecting "I am more swole than you so you should listen to me"

Koala tea post indeed
    i learned this the hard way. my diet wasnt exactly ideal cause of exams. ate around 6k of my diet from cook from frozen pizza, grimmyist ****s ever
    sub to my youtube for more videos of me lifting heavy things : www.youtube.com/user/civilizedmurderer

best lifts(kg):
    clean 179 pw clean 165
    c&J 179 pw c&j 160

bench 175

best comp total 316

Location: Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000) TonedJordan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Protein chits are bad enough as it is ^^
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer."

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Make sure you wipe good after those explosive dumps. Wouldn't want to be all stankin. Dat milky butt is a killer
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I do IIFYM, usually fast food around 4x a week, lots of pizzas, rice and chicken, pretty much anything, poptarts... I take like 2 imodiums a day though it helps lol, still feel like **** a lot but you gotta do what you gotta do, eating 5000+ cals a day currently.
    If you don’t have a dream… then you have nothing to work for… nothing to get up in the morning for… No reason.. and no purpose to be. but friends we do have a dream and dreams do come true not because we keep believing but we keep Working Hard. -Kai Greene

https://www.youtube.com/user/brewerfitness
    https://www.********.com/BrewerFitness

Originally Posted by DedicateD93 View Post
    I do IIFYM, usually fast food around 4x a week, lots of pizzas, rice and chicken, pretty much anything, poptarts... I take like 2 imodiums a day though it helps lol, still feel like **** a lot but you gotta do what you gotta do, eating 5000+ cals a day currently.
    2 immodiums a day? Are you currently walking around with a cork in your sphincter?
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    boy if i destroyed my toilet 4 times a week my mama would have kicked me outta the house

occasionaly I poop outside in the woods cause of this lmao. today i took a **** and it just went down side-ways and lodged there so i had to break it down with a plumber

better yet my friend had the same problem when he crapped in my toilet and I told him to use tissues on his hands to push it down and he did. lol he got sick after doing it too plus he fat as hell

DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DedicateD93 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RollTideNation View Post
    2 immodiums a day? Are you currently walking around with a cork in your sphincter?
    No it just helps me not having to go like 4 times....when you eat 5-6k cals a day, you kinda have to go a lot bro

I don't do it everyday, but a few days I will, specially if it doesn't come out so well lol
    If you don’t have a dream… then you have nothing to work for… nothing to get up in the morning for… No reason.. and no purpose to be. but friends we do have a dream and dreams do come true not because we keep believing but we keep Working Hard. -Kai Greene

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just eat enough fiber and problem solved
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Originally Posted by DedicateD93 View Post
    No it just helps me not having to go like 4 times....when you eat 5-6k cals a day, you kinda have to go a lot bro
    Never eaten that much consistently before lol. Granted there have been pig out days but I've never needed to consume that many calories. Been a fatty most of my life. If training caused me to lose weight, I needed to lose it lol
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    Pretty much lol

Originally Posted by FeelTheFear View Post
    and digestive enzymes

best lifts(kg):
    clean 179 pw clean 165
    c&J 179 pw c&j 160

bench 175

best comp total 316

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by namename View Post
    boy if i destroyed my toilet 4 times a week my mama would have kicked me outta the house

occasionaly I poop outside in the woods cause of this lmao. today i took a **** and it just went down side-ways and lodged there so i had to break it down with a plumber

better yet my friend had the same problem when he crapped in my toilet and I told him to use tissues on his hands to push it down and he did. lol he got sick after doing it too plus he fat as hell
    strong copypasta material

namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) namename has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    what sorry was kind of off topic. just saw the guy talk about his toilet and had to throw that in

Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    strong this, when you see it all over the internet remember this thread... it led to something special

best lifts(kg):
    clean 179 pw clean 165
    c&J 179 pw c&j 160

bench 175

best comp total 316

im not playing