communism is not very well liked. (-100) communism is not very well liked. (-100) communism is not very well liked. (-100) communism is not very well liked. (-100) communism is not very well liked. (-100) communism is not very well liked. (-100) communism is not very well liked. (-100) communism is not very well liked. (-100) communism is not very well liked. (-100) communism is not very well liked. (-100) communism is not very well liked. (-100)

is she interested in me?

Basicaly its this girl who i see at family reunions, shes my sisters boyfriends cousin, shes same age as me 18.
    Ive seen her like 6 different occasions, we never really talk well cause im a quite guy, but she tries like talk to me, but i kinda like reply like one word answers.

Basicaly everytime i see her at these reunions, she drives me crazy i cant stop thinking of her like when she leaves and weeks after. I sometimes hate going cause it kinda tourchers my head!

I was once at a house party and go upstairs to go toilet, theres a coat rack at the bottom step, so i go out and go down and shes at the end at her jacket, she just blankly stares at me i stare at her as im going down then i go kitchen get a beer and join the others.

Yesterday is the last time i saw her, i was alittle drunk, and i kinda touched her ass, like she just kinda stared at me in shock, i think because she wouldnt expect me to have done it. As she was leaving, we're colombian so we kiss, she acctualy gave me like real kiss on each cheek, and as she was leaning in she smiled and kinda laughed.
    So what can i do? How can i talk to her, because i cant wait till the time when ever we meet, like i just want to get her out my head if shes not interested and move on.

Shes real out going like she loves dancing and stuff, im not into that im a real relaxed guy, so i dont know if shell like me as we clash. But i still kind of like her.

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OK dude, I remember my teenage years being completely awkward so I say this in the nicest possible way. You just need to man up. Go up to her and say Hi and start a conversation with her like you would with anyone. If you crash and burn then so what, you just gained a little experience on how to talk to the next one, and the next one, and the one after that.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ImAVelociraptor is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by communism View Post
    Basicaly its this girl who i see at family reunions, shes my sisters boyfriends cousin, shes same age as me 18.
    Ive seen her like 6 different occasions, we never really talk well cause im a quite guy, but she tries like talk to me, but i kinda like reply like one word answers.

Basicaly everytime i see her at these reunions, she drives me crazy i cant stop thinking of her like when she leaves and weeks after. I sometimes hate going cause it kinda tourchers my head!

I was once at a house party and go upstairs to go toilet, theres a coat rack at the bottom step, so i go out and go down and shes at the end at her jacket, she just blankly stares at me i stare at her as im going down then i go kitchen get a beer and join the others.

Yesterday is the last time i saw her, i was alittle drunk, and i kinda touched her ass, like she just kinda stared at me in shock, i think because she wouldnt expect me to have done it. As she was leaving, we're colombian so we kiss, she acctualy gave me like real kiss on each cheek, and as she was leaning in she smiled and kinda laughed.
    So what can i do? How can i talk to her, because i cant wait till the time when ever we meet, like i just want to get her out my head if shes not interested and move on.

Shes real out going like she loves dancing and stuff, im not into that im a real relaxed guy, so i dont know if shell like me as we clash. But i still kind of like her.
    First I recommend you read the stickies in the nutrition and losing fat forums. Typically to lose weight you subtract ~500calories from your TDEE, and consume that number of calories each day. This puts you in a caloric deficit and will cause your body to burn fat to compensate for the reduced calorie intake. You can do cardio if you want, but it isn't necessary. It'll just further increase your caloric deficit by how many calories you burn. Meal timing and food "quality" are also highly irrelevant. As long as you're in a caloric deficit you will lose weight. It is important, however, to make sure you consume sufficient protein while in a deficit. Without enough protein you will lose significant muscle mass compared to if you consumed protein. Try to get about 1g per lb of bodyweight, and about .45g per lb of fat. This will keep your hormones in check. The rest of your calories can be carbs. These are called macro nutrients, or simply macros. By maintaining a caloric deficit and hitting your macros you'll lose weight and preserve most muscle. You should also find a good beginner weight lifting program as well, like Starting Strength. Lifting heavy and getting enough protein is how you preserve your muscles while losing weight.

Good luck man.