Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 'Murica

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mynameisuntz View Post
    What kind of a country would make it to my doorstep? Seriously. If you want to actually take his hyperbolic situation remotely seriously, aka if you want to suspend reality so you can discuss how you would take up arms against an enemy invader, go for it. But for those of us who live in the real world, such a situation would never happen; I will never be forced to defend my family from a foreign country in a scenario where an, "attacker raped my GF/wife/mother/sister at gunpoint"

I would not even begin to have a sensible discussion with you because odds are you are a gun-crazy moron who is blind to America's role in international tension/conflict.
    You spend a lot of time typing to not really say anything.

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That quote is stupid.
    Ok sir, time for you to go.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

Not actually named untz. mynameisuntz's Avatar
    mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vexidi View Post
    You spend a lot of time typing to not really say anything.
    If you drew nothing from my post then you are beyond thick.

How's that for saying something? Need me to elaborate?

Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    Ok sir, time for you to go.
    Tell me more about how inexperienced I am, my life plans, and how much more real world experience you have. You've brought so much to the table in this discussion. Aka, assumptions and hyperbolic situations which will never come to fruition. You realize you've said zero content so far?
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What kind of a country would make it to my doorstep? Seriously. If you want to actually take his hyperbolic situation remotely seriously, aka if you want to suspend reality so you can discuss how you would take up arms against an enemy invader, go for it. But for those of us who live in the real world, such a situation would never happen; I will never be forced to defend my family from a foreign country in a scenario where an, "attacker raped my GF/wife/mother/sister at gunpoint"

I would not even begin to have a sensible discussion with you because odds are you are a gun-crazy moron who is blind to America's role in international tension/conflict.

P.S. I am pro second amendment. Before you attempt to pull that card.

What in the hell are you babbling about? Seriously? Are you capable of stating something coherent which is not based on assumptions and straw man?

That quote is stupid.
    You mean Red Dawn isn't a documentary?

Gun nut here...but not crazy.

OKinnard
    Slow and steady wins the race...unless it's an actual race. -- Unknown

InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000) InsaneGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    fukking lol'ed at sandpeople invading Canada.

mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mynameisuntz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OsnolaKinnard View Post
    You mean Red Dawn isn't a documentary?

Gun nut here...but not crazy.

OKinnard
    Weird that when someone asks, "what will you do when a foreign nation invades you and an enemy attacker is raping your loved ones at gun point?" I ignore the question because it's a stupid, unrealistic question, and you get some gun-nut idiot who says I am his least favorite type of American.
    All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability to sit quietly in a room alone.

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Weird that when someone asks, "what will you do when a foreign nation invades you and an enemy attacker is raping your loved ones at gun point?" I ignore the question because it's a stupid, unrealistic question, and you get some gun-nut idiot who says I am his least favorite type of American.
    lol...don't get your feathers all ruffled up princess. Why do you care what a gun-nut idiot thinks about you? I'm sure your boyfriend loves you just the way you are.

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aka, assumptions and hyperbolic situations which will never come to fruition. You realize you've said zero content so far?
    Yes like someone robbing you at gunpoint.
    Breaking into your house
    Trying to carjack you

Someone will be there to save you.

Please go man. Save some face.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

lol...don't get your feathers all ruffled up princess. Why do you care what a gun-nut idiot thinks about you? I'm sure your boyfriend loves you just the way you are.
    What? I'm pointing out how dumb you are. I don't understand...

Interesting that you accuse me of getting my "feathers all ruffled up" when you said I am your least favorite type of American because I didn't answer the other idiot's hyperbolic question. You really are from Texas, aren't you?

Yes like someone robbing you at gunpoint.
    Breaking into your house
    Trying to carjack you

Someone will be there to save you.

Please go man. Save some face.
    Is that what this thread was about? I said condemning people for not wanting to carry guns as though that makes them less of a man is dumb. It's a ridiculously stupid thing to say. I never said, "there is no point to carrying a gun," or "you should not carry a gun." Did I say that? Nope. Re-read what I said, then respond. Got it?

Brb MLK Jr. is not a man.
    Brb Nelson Mandela is not a man.
    Brb the Dalai Lama is not a man.

Understand how your views are narrow and limited, now? Stop making up straw man arguments which I CLEARLY never stated. Okay? Please be an adult. Because just five minutes ago you were talking about how much more experienced you are than I, yet you are not capable of responding to a straightforward post without deviating from the point. Aka, intellectual dishonesty. Assuming you have an ounce of intellect, though, which I am going to go ahead and say you probably do not.

OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) OsnolaKinnard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm not talking about the person you're corresponding with...but most folks that 'carry a gun'...do not train in a meaningful manner for the moment of truth. The old adage is you're going to do what you do in training...and if you're untrained, you're more than likely going to screw the pooch.

Me...I stay aware, and AVOID, until I can't avoid...then there's a problem. Might make me not alpha...but I'm not going to jail, and I'm not going to end up dead.

FYI...just got into cycling...longest ride was 40 miles...my angus was peppered for it!

OKinnard
    Last edited by OsnolaKinnard; 12-07-2012 at 01:03 PM. Reason: forgot something
    Slow and steady wins the race...unless it's an actual race. -- Unknown

2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000) 2813308004 is just really nice. (+1000)
    this thread exemplifies perfectly why wars happen

i read that challenging somebody's belief system (BS) is equivalent to holding a knife up to their throat (of course a knife is going to elicit a more extreme reaction, nevertheless you experience the same symptoms when encountered with either)

i'd suggest evolving and trying to understand an opposing viewpoint rather than linguistically attacking the other individual (which is what people resort to when they've run out of reasons to support their BS). following a verbal attack, we get events like 9/11. it doesn't matter who did it, what matters is how we as a global community respond to the event. we've responded horribly

I'm not talking about the person you're corresponding with...but most folks that 'carry a gun'...do not train in a meaningful manner for the moment of truth. The old adage is you're going to do what you do in training...and if you're untrained, you're more than likely going to screw the pooch.

Me...I stay aware, and AVOID, until I can't avoid...then there's a problem. Might make me not alpha...but I'm not going to jail, and I'm not going to end up dead.

FYI...just got into cycling...longest ride was 40 miles...my angus was peppered for it!

OKinnard
    Sounds like a reasonable way to go about it. That's certainly how my grandpa was with his CCW. Congrats on the cycling! Forty miles is no joke, man. Hope you stick with it.

mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pretty much since you're all a bunch of whiney sissy ****s. I'd rather live in Pakistan/Afghanistan/Iran/etc. At least they have some balls LOL
    this cannot be real life? Low crime is a good thing you stupid kunt
    Manchester United - Not arrogant, just better.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iron_monster View Post
    Went into afganistan for 9/11 in 2001, didn't go to Iraq until 2003 when saddam wouldn't give up wmds.
    this.

Originally Posted by Mj23foreva View Post
    so...we playing the wmd card again?
    Originally Posted by harris505 View Post
    ...how many wmds did we find again?
    every major intelligence agency in the world believed the same, pls go.

Originally Posted by BrainDonnn View Post
    every major intelligence agency in the world believed the same, pls go.
    Until the UN made inspections...

And guess what...?

Still never found anything...

But keep defending the rationale which had no real factual underpinnings. Are you capable of criticizing your own country? Do you believe America to be infallible?

MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MiscVirgin69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iron_monster View Post
    None, but when you kill 800,000 of your own citizens with chemical weapons I think it's good to be on the safe side
    funny considering we are the ones who put him into power, and SUPPLIED HIM WITH THOSE CHEMICAL WEAPONS during the Iran iraq war

We seriously need to just mind our own business, end these covert missions and just stop trying to influence other countries so much

OKinnard
    As soon as he started talking about MLK and the Dali Lalai Lama is when I stopped responding lol.

Point in fact of the matter is, this kid clearly has no re-world experience. He's ashamed to be an American because we hold certain constitutional values that can be somewhat misconstrued. He's also content with letting "someone else" handle it which leads me to believe he is in fact a "grass-eater".

I have more than the basic level of handgun training. I can definitely understand what you're saying.
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000) L.D.N is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rustling Accomplished

BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000) BrainDonnn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Until the UN made inspections...

And guess what...?

Still never found anything...

But keep defending the rationale which had no real factual underpinnings. Are you capable of criticizing your own country? Do you believe America to be infallible?
    all i know is after the attacks of 9/11 there was never another terror plot carried out on american soil since. hindsight is always 20/20.

Originally Posted by mufc-ok View Post
    this cannot be real life? Low crime is a good thing you stupid kunt
    This is from when you guys were whining about having to pay college tuition right?

**MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

Originally Posted by L.D.N View Post
    Rustling Accomplished
    U wot mate? I love a good rustling.

Hence why all you UK brews have your jimmies wrapped up
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**

As soon as he started talking about MLK and the Dali Lalai Lama is when I stopped responding lol.

Point in fact of the matter is, this kid clearly has no re-world experience. He's ashamed to be an American because we hold certain constitutional values that can be somewhat misconstrued. He's also content with letting "someone else" handle it which leads me to believe he is in fact a "grass-eater".

I have more than the basic level of handgun training. I can definitely understand what you're saying.
    Are you kidding? You stated that a country was "pu$$y" because they didn't carry guns. I said that's silly. You disagreed because "that's what makes America great." I responded by explaining people with messages of non-violence even in the face of violence to show how these were brave men who took another route. I see why you stopped responding: your argument holds no water.

What real world experience do I not have? Surely I have more experience in some realms which you do not, and surely you have more in realms which I do not. I am not ashamed to be an American, but I am certainly capable of criticizing my country when it does something I disagree with.

I'm as content with the military fighting foreign invaders as I am with an architect designing a home or a butcher slaughtering a cow. Sorry that I don't assume responsibility for everything in my life in that regard and allow professionals to do their job when that job arises.

The "grass-eater" thing is just perpetuating the illustration that you don't think for yourself; you just keep echoing sentiments voiced by other people.

Originally Posted by BrainDonnn View Post
    all i know is after the attacks of 9/11 there was never another terror plot carried out on american soil since. hindsight is always 20/20.
    You have to be joking. Are you joking? Please be joking.

mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is from when you guys were whining about having to pay college tuition right?

the second picture is from the london riots provoked by police SHOOTING with a GUN some gangster. Yes, armed response has guns.
    Manchester United - Not arrogant, just better.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolgreg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    MrSilverBack is how I picture Americans. Too lulzy.
    Toronto Maple Trash | Toronto Trashtors | Toronto Blue Trash

B s O n H a I f C u A ReconRon1b847077's Avatar
    ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000) ReconRon1b847077 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by celticbrah View Post
    maybe you should try and find out how many minutes it took the armed response team to get to that incident, we have armed police for incidents like that
    So you do need guns.

See what I did..........
    He who lets the world, or his own portion of it, choose his plan of life for him, has no need of any other faculty than the ape-like one of imitation. He who chooses his plan for himself, employs all his faculties. He must use observation to see, reasoning and judgment to foresee, activity to gather materials for decision, discrimination to decide, and when he has decided, firmness and self-control to hold to his deliberate decision.

vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vincelance54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    we dun goofed hard with the iraq war, anyone who says otherwise is delusional. goddamn travesty that we lost so many americans and killed so many civilians.

Cheney knew it would be a fukking mess too

i'm finished

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

roflmao

One thing's for sure.. they're more alpha than us.

That should have been us as soon as we realized Obama snuck in dat der NDAA Bill.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

What? I'm pointing out how dumb you are. I don't understand...

Interesting that you accuse me of getting my "feathers all ruffled up" when you said I am your least favorite type of American because I didn't answer the other idiot's hyperbolic question. You really are from Texas, aren't you?
    Well it's obvious you really don't have to worry about invaders because you can just fire the firmly lodged stick out of your ass at them.

Well it's obvious you really don't have to worry about invaders because you can just fire the firmly lodged stick out of your ass at them.
    Or because we spend more money on defense than the next 20 nations combined, most of whom are our allies. Sure, that too. I'm still mind-boggled at the hypocrisy you spout with each post. It's really interesting to me.