Registered User HighIntensityDriven's Avatar
    HighIntensityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighIntensityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighIntensityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighIntensityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighIntensityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighIntensityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HighIntensityDriven has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Post your top 3 get shredded tricks

Post your top 3 tricks to getting shredded so that it may help others get past their sticking points.

3 of mine are:

1) Stair step down your carbs (ex. I start off with 300g of carbs and every 2 wks I decrease by 50g until I get to 150g). Personally, I like to lose 1-1.5 lbs of weight per week.

2) I use super-sets, tri-sets, giant-sets etc @ maximal effort per rep range used and workout for 60-75 mins

3) 30-45 secs rest in between sets
    "The definition of HELL: The last day you have on earth. The person you have become will meet the person you could have become."

“I absolutely believe that people, unless coached, never reach their maximum potential.”
    -Bob Nardelli, CEO, Home Depot

www.********.com/edwinlibreros
    www.exclusivefitnesspro.com

Purely Alcohol Aesthetics GlobalConflict's Avatar
    GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50) GlobalConflict will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HighIntensityDriven View Post
    Post your top 3 tricks to getting shredded so that it may help others get past their sticking points.

3 of mine are:

1) Stair step down your carbs (ex. I start off with 300g of carbs and every 2 wks I decrease by 50g until I get to 150g). Personally, I like to lose 1-1.5 lbs of weight per week.

2) I use super-sets, tri-sets, giant-sets etc @ maximal effort per rep range used and workout for 60-75 mins

Mine are...
    1.) Eat less
    2.) workout more
    3.) Do both 1 & 2
    Darwin!

NASM, ACE CPT... Really doesn't mean sh!t.
    Aspirations: Professional Homeless person

Lifts:
    I dont Even Lift.

KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Add 4-6 weeks to the number of weeks you "think" it will take to get show ready!

Modulate your carbs and fats, keep protein high. 1 refeed day a week, intermix 3 low and 3 middle calorie days.

NO CHEATING on eating! However, IIFYM! Track macros religiously!
    The Best is Yet to Come!

enkoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) enkoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) enkoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) enkoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) enkoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) enkoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) enkoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) enkoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) enkoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) enkoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) enkoman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1.) modulate fats and carbs

2.) taper down calories

3.) taper up cardio (switching between HIIT and LISS)
    now: squat 225x20 awd

goal: squat 315x20 awd

WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) WBNATL is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by HighIntensityDriven View Post

3 of mine are:

Instead of stepping down carbs the way you're doing, I have had great success in carb cycling....one on and one off. But everything else you're doing is exactly what I do as well.