Sarraj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

MP Stack Plan VS VPX STACK PLAN

Guys,
    I need help. I want to loose fat and build muscle at the same time.

I already bought the following stack for this month:

PRE : VPX NO SHOTGUN
    INTRA : VPX POWER SHOCK
    WHEY : VPX SRO ZERO
    STIMULANT FAT BURNER : MP SHRED MATRIX
    NON-STIMULANT BURNER: DS LEAN EXTREME

MY QUESTIONS ARE 2:

A-)WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY STACK?

B-)SHOULD I HAVE BOUGHT THE MP POWER STACK ALONG WITH MP SHRED MATRIX & DS LEAN EXTREME???

MP STACK I AM THINKING ABOUT:

COMBAT POWDER (WHEY)
    RECON (POST)
    EXTEND (INTRA)
    SHRED MATRIX (FAT BURNER WITH STIMULANT)
    LEAN EXTREME (FAT BURNER WITHOUT STIMULANT)

I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR ANSWERS AS IT WILL HELP ME A LOT FOR ORDERING MY NEXT MONTH STACK AS I PLANNING TO ORDER IT FROM BODYBUILDING.COM FROM MY ACCOUNT SINCE THE PREVIOUS STACK WAS ORDERED FOR ME THROUGH MY FRIENDS ACCOUNT.

PLEASE HELP I FEEL A LITTLE REGRET FOR THE STACK I ORDERED BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT

NOTE: IN *****-UAE THERE IS NO MP PRODUCTS AT THE MARKET AT ALL. I KEEP TELLING MYSELF WHY I DIDN'T ORDER A STACK WHICH IS NOT AVAILABLE IN UAE SINCE I AM ORDERING FROM BB.COM.
    YOU LIVE ONE TIME SO DON'T LIVE IT IN THE SHADES.
    YOU GOT ONE LIFE SO DON'T LOOSE IT (FOR FOOD) WITHOUT FIGHTING FOR IT.
    DON'T HIDE YOUR PERSONALITY UNDER FAT TILL YOU THINK YOU DON'T HAVE ONE.

HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) HPNFormula1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Having used all of the products you mentioned, I must say that I think the VPX stack is actually better than the MP stack.

Shotgun/powershock/synthesize is an excellent workout stack, and the SRO protein is one of the best available.

Lean Xtreme/Shred Matrix is going to work awesome; just be SURE that you have your diet and training dialed in. If you don't, no stack will help.
    If you want any help tweaking the diet/training, post up what you are currently doing!
    Director of Sales
    High Performance Nutrition
    www.HPNFormula1.com

*NO Compromises* My Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137281393&pagenumber=

Check out our twitter/******** for giveaways!!!
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/hpnformula1
    ********: http://www.********.com/pages/High-Performance-Nutrition/231591296873847?sk=wall

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You already have vpx stack, use it. After you are completed if you are still looking to continue a recomp then order MP stack and see which one you react to better. I have a lot of faith in the MP stack, not just because I am a rep but because I also use most of these products as staples with great results.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

Originally Posted by punksurfer024 View Post
    You already have vpx stack, use it. After you are completed if you are still looking to continue a recomp then order MP stack and see which one you react to better. I have a lot of faith in the MP stack, not just because I am a rep but because I also use most of these products as staples with great results.
    Man don't get me wrong. I don't mean that MP is bad but my only concern is that for a fat guy like me who needs the pump to help increase the fat loss rate by building muscle (without gaining mass), will MP stack fit???

Let us out it in points like this:
    1-VPX products they have less fat, carbs and sugar some times even zero of all of them.
    2- Some VPX products are dedicated for extra fat incineration like shotgun and SRO Protien.
    3- Calories in VPX products are more than equivalent in MP which is strange after points 1 & 2

Summary: How come VPX calories are more while fat, sugar & carbs are more in MP?

DO YOU THING THE MP STACK I HAVE LISTED IS GOOD FOR FAT LOSS + BUILDING MUSCLE OR IT WILL LEAD ME TO GAIN MASS? you have experience with MP Supps please advice.

Originally Posted by HPNFormula1 View Post
    Having used all of the products you mentioned, I must say that I think the VPX stack is actually better than the MP stack.

Shotgun/powershock/synthesize is an excellent workout stack, and the SRO protein is one of the best available.

Lean Xtreme/Shred Matrix is going to work awesome; just be SURE that you have your diet and training dialed in. If you don't, no stack will help.
    If you want any help tweaking the diet/training, post up what you are currently doing!

Thanks for your great help and concerning the diet plan, I have already lost 50kg and I don't intend to gain any again but instead I want to loose extra 50kg so don't worry about my diet regime as it is actually not a standard program. I am changing the routine every week by a new one from internet but if you have any advise/tips I will really appreciate it.

Concerning the workout My personal trainer is coming back from his vacation next week so I leave it all to him.

Anyways thanks a for you help and concern.

I thought I am the only one who likes VPX products but was afraid cz I'm a beginner into supplementation world so I wanted more experienced people opinion.

punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sarraj View Post
    Man don't get me wrong. I don't mean that MP is bad but my only concern is that for a fat guy like me who needs the pump to help increase the fat loss rate by building muscle (without gaining mass), will MP stack fit???

Let us out it in points like this:
    1-VPX products they have less fat, carbs and sugar some times even zero of all of them.
    2- Some VPX products are dedicated for extra fat incineration like shotgun and SRO Protien.
    3- Calories in VPX products are more than equivalent in MP which is strange after points 1 & 2

Summary: How come VPX calories are more while fat, sugar & carbs are more in MP?

DO YOU THING THE MP STACK I HAVE LISTED IS GOOD FOR FAT LOSS + BUILDING MUSCLE OR IT WILL LEAD ME TO GAIN MASS? you have experience with MP Supps please advice.
    First let me say that in a cut or recomp, fat carbs and sugars are NOT the enemy. There is a time and place for the right ones and they are absolutly needed at certain times. The MP stack will help with a recomp as it aids in recovery, strength, muscle growth, energy, and fat loss. Just remember when you build muscle your body requires more overall calories to maintain, meaning that dead weight (fat) will begin to disappear.

xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xR1pp3Rx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP there is nothing wrong with VPXs products, in fact its my opinion that you have invested in what i belive to be an industry leader. the reason you get more calories from less junk is simply because you have better ind=gredients to start with. VPX has the best protiens and top notch facilities. the best part though is hopw VPX spends more money on research tthan any other company im aware of. they actually test their own products and pay to have them done properly as to have the studies published in peer reviewed journals.. no one else does that, and no one else test their own product. instead they tell you the products main ingredient is clinicly proven to blah blah blah,... wereas VPX can prove their stuff is legit. BTW ... i recomend you switch to vpx fatburning line up as well .. for 30 days run redline ultra stacked with LX then follow with 30 days of liquid clenbutrx stacked with tt-33.

aside from that.. lots of cardio brother.. keep your calories clean and be patient. do work!~

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First let me say that in a cut or recomp, fat carbs and sugars are NOT the enemy. There is a time and place for the right ones and they are absolutly needed at certain times. The MP stack will help with a recomp as it aids in recovery, strength, muscle growth, energy, and fat loss. Just remember when you build muscle your body requires more overall calories to maintain, meaning that dead weight (fat) will begin to disappear.
    I personally love the extra 25 calories I burn daily from the 5lbs of muscle I put on in my past bulk. The extra 5 calories from gaining a pound of muscle during a recomp must be sick!

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    I personally love the extra 25 calories I burn daily from the 5lbs of muscle I put on in my past bulk. The extra 5 calories from gaining a pound of muscle during a recomp must be sick!
    u mad i burn 26 extra cals?
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Thanks man for the advice. I will finish the VPX stack and see the result and MP will be my first chosen alternative stack if i do change the VPX products.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks man for the advice. I will finish the VPX stack and see the result and MP will be my first chosen alternative stack if i do change the VPX products.
    please do a controlled labs or sns stack not a mp one.

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    OP there is nothing wrong with VPXs products, in fact its my opinion that you have invested in what i belive to be an industry leader. the reason you get more calories from less junk is simply because you have better ind=gredients to start with. VPX has the best protiens and top notch facilities. the best part though is hopw VPX spends more money on research tthan any other company im aware of. they actually test their own products and pay to have them done properly as to have the studies published in peer reviewed journals.. no one else does that, and no one else test their own product. instead they tell you the products main ingredient is clinicly proven to blah blah blah,... wereas VPX can prove their stuff is legit. BTW ... i recomend you switch to vpx fatburning line up as well .. for 30 days run redline ultra stacked with LX

then follow with 30 days of liquid clenbutrx stacked with tt-33.

aside from that.. lots of cardio brother.. keep your calories clean and be patient. do work!~

Man I do believe in what you say as I have read somewhere that the VPX creatine used in Shotgun and other products is one of the purist but honestly there athletes and website is not attractive as BSN or MHP for example. I think they don't but that much money into advertisement am i right?

By the way Yesterday I have tried the BANG for the first time and man it was a hell of a workout (A REAL TOTAL BANG)

Finally I have to say that I hated BSN No xplode (taste & Pump) for me it was total waste of money even though all the great reviews

Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    please do a controlled labs or sns stack not a mp one.
    What do you suggest be more specific please.

Give a full stack that you recommend for my goal of loosing 50KG and build muscle without gaining mass.

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Depending on the study it can be up to 35 calories per pound, so 10 pound increase in muscle= up to 350 extra cals a day....... sounds significant enough for me.

What do you suggest be more specific please.

Give a full stack that you recommend for my goal of loosing 50KG and build muscle without gaining mass.
    you need to get your diet fixed, and you will not build muscle while losing weight unless u are obese or a complete noob....

the diet will make you lose the weight u want to lose not the supps

as for a stack

protein (myofusion syngex or trutein)

multi (orange triad or life force)

fat burner (tta, rk, and reduce xt all by sns)

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Guys,
    Second day on vpx stack and its great but need some more time to give feedback on the results i will hopefully see.

leofernandez68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys,
    Second day on vpx stack and its great but need some more time to give feedback on the results i will hopefully see.
    youre going to se the results since day 3 I lost 22 pounds with this products they are great and Fiberteq which is 12 kinds of fiber 6 soluble and 6 insoluble, Fiber is good carbs, Meltdown, power shock, and Zero Carb, that is amazing you can add Glutamine for more mass production will be lean so its better use this and men you will see that fast, good luck remeber clean diet and work hard in the gym I went from 210 to 188