trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Estimate my body fat, please? (female)

Could anybody estimate my body fat based on my picture?

I have a caliper here, but I don't trust it because measurements taken with it vary too much.

I think I am sort of a big boned girl, am I right? So if that is true it should make my BF a little bit lower.

Thanks!
    Attached Images

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Woman are kinda hard for me to judge. The scale is different. I would say 23-24%. Looking good.

trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trulycommitted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What I thought! Thanks!
    The universal ultimate goal is to have no goal.

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shouldnt take you long to get down to under 20%. Just make sure you are doing weights along with cardio. You will burn a lot more fat with a good weight routine. Squats is a biggy if you want to tone up your lower half. Best of luck!

MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    21% is my best guess... You are going to look great after a year of hard work and dedication. Promise.

fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Big boned? Nah. You're a pretty girl as is. (not hitting on you, I'm happily married). Spend some time here and learn if you havent already and DONT fall for any fab diets. Good luck with your goals!

Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    22 % likely , buy a fat caliper, cost few dollars

Yay!!! SO great to get this amount of encouragement. I think I'm on the right forum!

Maybe I'm a total moron but I've just measured here with my caliper and it showed 30 mm - which translates as 32% BF according to the chart the caliper came with. But sometimes it shows 20 mm. Sometimes 23. Moron me.

Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Hockey16z has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by trulycommitted View Post
    Yay!!! SO great to get this amount of encouragement. I think I'm on the right forum!

Maybe I'm a total moron but I've just measured here with my caliper and it showed 30 mm - which translates as 32% BF according to the chart the caliper came with. But sometimes it shows 20 mm. Sometimes 23. Moron me.
    Nah, the caliper is a bad way to measure bf. I'd say around 23% though, good luck and looking good

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)

Def not over 30% BF haha. You are pretty freakin' smokin' already to be honest. Like the other guys said 20-23%.
    I'm back?

Originally Posted by Spartanbaziotis View Post
    Def not over 30% BF haha. You are pretty freakin' smokin' already to be honest. Like the other guys said 20-23%.
    Come on man...she's new here. We can think it.....just not say it. That's why all the women run away from this site!

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jeffl1980 View Post
    Come on man...she's new here. We can think it.....just not say it. That's why all the women run away from this site!
    Oh dang, my bad! Wasn't even thinking lol.
    Sorry if I offended you with my forwardness OP :+D
    I'm back?

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ~22%

Awesome work.
    Keep it up and learn to love to squat.
    There is just something so awesome about women who squat, not too mention it is going to further help you with your fitness journey.
    Platform Supplemets:
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad & Oximega
    Allmax Creapture Creatine

yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000) yummy22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you have a before pic? You need to add some muscle right now you are typical skinny fat right now. Low 20% I'd say under 25% though.

nwalt001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nwalt001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nwalt001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nwalt001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nwalt001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nwalt001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nwalt001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nwalt001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nwalt001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nwalt001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nwalt001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say about 22% as well, which is perfectly healthy

don't be afraid to lift heavy, it won't make you bulky, promise.

consistentancy counts too.

To all the machos: thank you. If anything, your opinions only lift my spirits and make me want to hang around here more, hehe

Hey, I don't have a before picture. I've kind of always been on this spot, since puberty. So I don't exercise regularly, although I have some knowledge base and experience, mostly from reading about it on the net, and occasionally doing workouts, maybe with a frequency of once a week OR LESS.

I'm looking into making up some exercise routine to start my transformation, and I would prefer to do everything with little to no equipment, working out at home.

MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To all the machos: thank you. If anything, your opinions only lift my spirits and make me want to hang around here more, hehe

Hey, I don't have a before picture. I've kind of always been on this spot, since puberty. So I don't exercise regularly, although I have some knowledge base and experience, mostly from reading about it on the net, and occasionally doing workouts, maybe with a frequency of once a week OR LESS.

I'm looking into making up some exercise routine to start my transformation, and I would prefer to do everything with little to no equipment, working out at home.
    I want to sincerely help you out here when I say. Use weights when you train. I urge you, I BEG YOU. Try joining a gym, read nutritional stickies and find what sort of body you want and pick a exercise program from there. When I went through all of that it's been 9 months, I used to be a slob and now I am proud of my body and havent looked back ever since.

This is all advice from a friend.

Nutrition link-

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=136691851 (Nutrition made simple) (IIFYM- If it fits your Macros)

Good Luck, girl.

thrashej is on a distinguished road. (+10) thrashej is on a distinguished road. (+10) thrashej is on a distinguished road. (+10) thrashej is on a distinguished road. (+10) thrashej is on a distinguished road. (+10) thrashej is on a distinguished road. (+10) thrashej is on a distinguished road. (+10) thrashej is on a distinguished road. (+10) thrashej is on a distinguished road. (+10) thrashej is on a distinguished road. (+10) thrashej is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You look great. Yes, weights will do wonders for you. Check out YOU ARE YOUR OWN GYM on Amazon. Great book if you don't want to use equipment!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".

---Winston Churchill

thrashej, I actually own a physical copy of that book.

MaudeMoo, I am willing to do what it takes, but...

Honestly, I hate gyms. I feel awkward at gyms (people looking at me... I am an introvert) and feel like I waste time transportation, waiting to use equipment, getting dolled up, Lol!

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Honestly, I hate gyms. I feel awkward at gyms (people looking at me... I am an introvert) and feel like I waste time transportation, waiting to use equipment, getting dolled up, Lol!
    It is awkward at first, but honestly a good gym is a safe haven from judgement. Everyone there has the same ultimate goal whether lifting and gaining or cutting and losing and that is to build a better body. Everyone is at a different level, but the majority of people are friendly. Tour a gym before you join. Observe members and be sure to go tour it when you would be working out.

There is no reason to get dolled up. It's gym time which means get sweaty and get fit; no make up required. A pair OD Nikes, yoga pants, and a t-shirt and get to business. Business is your body and what you want to be.

Working out at home is good, but your going to see more results faster with weights and equipment. I can promise you that one.

You have nothing to be nervous about in the gym, we are all there to encourage and build better bodies while living healthier.
    Platform Supplemets:
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad & Oximega
    Allmax Creapture Creatine

fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fropleyqk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Once you start going and know what youre doing, you'll build confidence. As much as you think everyone is staring at you, they probably arent. Get some headphones. The absolute #1 gym investment: motivation and will keep the creepers away. Dont worry about everyone else. Spend some time here and develop a routine. Head to the gym and tear the routine up. None of that involves other people. I think most here have felt uncomfortable at the gym at one time or another. I honestly like the douchbags staring now. They crack me up.

DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiveInTheBlue is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jeffl1980 View Post
    Woman are kinda hard for me to judge. The scale is different. I would say 23-24%. Looking good.
    Yup, I would say 25% (take a look at the attachment)
    Attached Images

AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AWilson013 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Before my wife was comfortable going to the gym with me she was doing Insanity/Yoga at home. Once she was comfortable with that, and motivated from it, she signed up for a couple classes at the gym... Yoga and Spinning, I think, to kinda phase herself in, get to know a few people. Now she feels nearly as at home at the gym as I do, and goes by herself on a regular basis. All this is pretty awesome, I think, since my wife is kinda a loner and does nothing but work and go to school, both full time.

For the record, she looked about like you probably 6 months ago (an inch taller, 2lbs heavier) and is now down to 135 and looks amazing. She does use a multivitamin of some sort, but other than that no supplements to mention, just hard work.

Good for you getting into this lifestyle. The changes you're about to see are going to truly change your life with the boosted confidence, and feeling that you're unstoppable after your workouts.

Welcome!