Registered User BobTryingToDoIt's Avatar
    BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Contest in 2013, Need some help!

Hi, I'm very interested to know if there are any shows in the 2013 summer so from june to september(I'd like to compete in august for something like 10 th because it's my birthday :P), I'm a teen 15 years old and 6 ft tall.

My question is how to join a contest if there is, and I'm from Italy, but I have no problems going everywhere I've documents passports and so on, and I've got cousins in Colorado in America, so if there's a contest near that could be fine.

I'm interested because it will be very motivational, to have an objective.

I'd love to have some information like the class where I'll fit and things like that, because I'm a newbie in this world!

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BobTryingToDoIt View Post
    Hi, I'm very interested to know if there are any shows in the 2013 summer so from june to september(I'd like to compete in august for something like 10 th because it's my birthday :P), I'm a teen 15 years old and 6 ft tall.

My question is how to join a contest if there is, and I'm from Italy, but I have no problems going everywhere I've documents passports and so on, and I've got cousins in Colorado in America, so if there's a contest near that could be fine.

I'm interested because it will be very motivational, to have an objective.

I'd love to have some information like the class where I'll fit and things like that, because I'm a newbie in this world!
    Try to find a local organization or show that you can attend. Other than that your best bet is to look online. There is a website with a list of events.
    http://www.naturalbodybuildingevents.com/

Good luck.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Being in Italy, I would suggest checking with NABBA to see if they have a federation in Italy. Ok, I'm a nice guy, so here you go:

http://www.nabbaitalia.it/

Pick a date that is at least 4 months out and then start putting together a plan to prepare for it. Read all you can on the topic - nutrition/training/cardio/show prep/etc... If you are determined enough, you can make it happen.

Lots of first timers look to hire a coach to help them out with all of this their first time through. Being 15 I would imagine you probably don't have all that much disposable income. If you are interested though, feel free to PM me. I'm currently working with a guy in UK who is prepping for a NABBA show there as well. I also compete in NABBA USA. Maybe we can all meet up in the NABBA Universe one day (hahaha).

- Stan

Registered User BobTryingToDoIt's Avatar
    BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10) BobTryingToDoIt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks guys, Stan I sent a PM to you