jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Tips On Finding Amateur Competitions

Hey Everyone!
    I have been searching all over different types of media to find shows to compete in. This will be my first show (if I ever find one). Does anyone know of sites or places to find this info? I just asked my gym manager if the franchise (Snap Fitness) put anything out about the shows they sponsor.... no luck yet. Any help/info/ideas anyone has would be more than AWESOME!

Jory

ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironpump22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jordog81 View Post
    Hey Everyone!
    I have been searching all over different types of media to find shows to compete in. This will be my first show (if I ever find one). Does anyone know of sites or places to find this info? I just asked my gym manager if the franchise (Snap Fitness) put anything out about the shows they sponsor.... no luck yet. Any help/info/ideas anyone has would be more than AWESOME!

Jory
    First decide what kind of show you want to do (Natural organization, regular).
    Next look at what categories are available to you, or what you want to compete in, each organization offers something slightly different.

Some good organizations you can check out are:

INBF
    NPAA
    WBFF
    FAME
    NPC

All of these organizations have their own websites that can be found quite easily online, there are plenty more but those are some of the more well known ones. Best of luck!!
    Personal Trainer and WBFF Pro Classic Physique

***FOLLOW***
    IG @jonkassian

Offering Online Training, program design, and consultations
    ----->>kvfitn3ss@gmail.com<<------

Mention Misc and get discount

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordog81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome! I know that I want to compete in the Natural scene right now. I wasn't aware of the various organizations within that though. Thank you... I'll do some research and figure it out.
    I'll also check out that forum to see what it has to offer.

THANK YOU BOTH!!!... Your help is much appreciated!

Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10) Djaye is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Npc

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i was looking for some shows too... im trying to find a show very close to me in miami in june/july but it's very difficult
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)