Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Whey Protein Suggestions

Hello people. This is my first message by the way!

I've decided to buy protein powder to use right after the workouts. I really don't know too much about them.

1) Should I use whey protein? Almost everyone use, suggest whey.
    2) Can you suggest me some brand names?
    3) Is there any cons using protein powders? As far as i know, the only con is it makes you fart i guess?

LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000) LinzKaye is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try out CL ProNOM 23 you can hit up my signature for samples of the chocolate cupcake batter
    Controlled Labs Representative
    Email: linzkaye@controlledlabs.com

►FREE SAMPLES◄
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official
    position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

http://www.********.com/lindsaykayefitness
    ---
    Instagram @linzkaye

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You don't need to ingest protein right after working out.

That being said. I like iforce protean and xf 2.0, CL pronom is quite tasty as well. All those are blends not straight whey
    Team VPX Sports Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

"FREE" White Heat Samples email: samples@vpxsports.com

Ever used a VPX product? Show us your in-store review and win!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158726173&page=4

Instagram: jabmaster2

JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100)
    1) Whey
    2) I will link you a site so you can make up your own mine, this site contains a lot of reviews, http://www.provenprotein.com/ however you can't really go wrong with gold standard 100% whey if you're american, if you're from the UK i'd go for Myprotein Impact whey as it's cheap!
    3) I can't think of any downsides of taking protein powder!
    Showing off is the fool's idea of glory - Bruce Lee

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would use a protein supplement of some kind. It's not always easy to get in adequate protein during the day. This is an easier way to add quality protein.

PROnom is an excellent choice. Both flavors are great depending on what you like.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Erotomaniac View Post

I've decided to buy protein powder to use right after the workouts. I really don't know too much about them.

3) Is there any cons using protein powders? As far as i know, the only con is it makes you fart i guess?
    1) You can do whey, imo doesnt matter that much. I use blends. The difference in proteins is really the digestion times. Whey digests 30 mins - 1 hour, egg protein within a couple hours, casein within 6-8 hours.
    2) Trutein any flavour is delicious, Protean, xtreme formulations ultra peptide 2.0 lemon cream pie, pronom 23, vpx sro graham cracker (this one is a whey isolate). Really all of these taste great, its just a matter of finding one that fits your macros and is in your budget.
    3) I dont find any cons at all, but there have been a few proteins that do upset my stomach a bit, causing gas and bloating. This doesnt happen too often at all! If it is causing gas for you then you should try something different. Proteins with alot of whey concentrate are usually the ones people complain about.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jabmaster2 View Post
    [/b]You don't need to ingest protein right after working out.[b]

That being said. I like iforce protean and xf 2.0, CL pronom is quite tasty as well. All those are blends not straight whey
    This.
    Blends give you more flexibility (if you want to cook with your powder).
    Trutein is good too. Also Dymatize Elite Gourmet and Myofusion if you want to save some money.

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Use protein powder as needed to help reach your macros. Many solid proteins out there, just gatta find one that fits your budget and taste.

Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diesel0022 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Axis labs Clutch

Flavor is amazing, profile is top tier, and the price is one of the most competitive on the market.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ax...y-protein.html

Xtreme Formulations Aficionado
    Xfmuscle.com

Ogrestrength.com

"From time to time, there arise among human beings, people, who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat."

"There's only 1 comparison that matters in this world, and that's who you are compared to who you could be. Live accordingly."

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The best tasting ones I have had lately

Choc PB Isoflex
    Choc Hexapro
    Vanilla Mint Swirl Protean
    Choc and Vanil Pronom
    Trutein Cinnabun
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Can't go wrong with Trutein, Isoflex, Protean, or ProNom.

pellis1981 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whey

In my opinion it doesn't really matter about what brand it is. If your cutting you need to go with a low cal, fat, and carb source of protein. But you can get your protein from Walmart for 14.99 and you will still be ok , just remember to train hard with intensity brother and you'll see results.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    PROnom for sure and there are free samples out there now
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1) Should I use whey protein? Almost everyone use, suggest whey. Many people find it challenging to meet their daily protein requirements through whole foods, and protein powder is a convenient method for fulfilling protein needs. It doesn't actually do anything other than provide you with an easy and tasty source of protein. You should use it to ensure you get enough protein each day.
    2) Can you suggest me some brand names? Trutein
    3) Is there any cons using protein powders? As far as i know, the only con is it makes you fart i guess?I steer clear of protein powders that cause any digestive issues. You may have to try a few different powders before you find the one that works best for you.
    Originally Posted by Diesel0022 View Post
    Axis labs Clutch
    Flavor is amazing, profile is top tier, and the price is one of the most competitive on the market.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ax...y-protein.html
    http://store.bbcomcdn.com/deploy/ima...top-banner.jpg
    That is a good picture. I'll have to break out my shiniest tub of Trutein to compete with that...

Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    The best tasting ones I have had lately
    Choc PB Isoflex
    Choc Hexapro
    Vanilla Mint Swirl Protean
    Choc and Vanil Pronom
    Trutein Cinnabun
    I'm somewhat surprised that Choc Hexapro isn't mentioned more often. I guzzled several mini cups of it at the Arnold Expo last year and thought it was good, especially considering how sick I am of chocolate protein powder. It really hit the spot while I was being smashed and groped by thousands of people.
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    PROnom for sure and there are free samples out there now
    As if there weren't enough competition in the world of protein powder, Controlled Labs just had to go and make a protein powder

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pellis1981 View Post
    In my opinion it doesn't really matter about what brand it is. If your cutting you need to go with a low cal, fat, and carb source of protein. But you can get your protein from Walmart for 14.99 and you will still be ok , just remember to train hard with intensity brother and you'll see results.
    Not true. If the powder fits your macros it doesn't matter what the makeup of the macros are of the powder.

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BetterThanLife View Post
    I'm somewhat surprised that Choc Hexapro isn't mentioned more often. I guzzled several mini cups of it at the Arnold Expo last year and thought it was good, especially considering how sick I am of chocolate protein powder. It really hit the spot while I was being smashed and groped by thousands of people.
    Dude if you go this year you have to try the Cookies and Creme Hexapro. EPIC

I'll grope you good this year
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Peace94 is not very helpful. (-500) Peace94 is not very helpful. (-500) Peace94 is not very helpful. (-500) Peace94 is not very helpful. (-500) Peace94 is not very helpful. (-500) Peace94 is not very helpful. (-500) Peace94 is not very helpful. (-500) Peace94 is not very helpful. (-500) Peace94 is not very helpful. (-500) Peace94 is not very helpful. (-500) Peace94 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'm not a big laddie like some of the others commenting here but XL nutrition whey is amazing value for money, the vanilla flavour is absolutely majestic.

Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Blackjack68 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Shake isn't needed right after workout, but that said, I still do it.

Can't go wrong with Trutein. It's a blend of whey, egg, casein.
    If you're looking for pure whey, the same company makes Wheyology which I also love.

Several good ones out there, but those are my personal favs.
    Part of my transformation here - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149287533

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JKrenegade View Post
    2) I will link you a site so you can make up your own mine, this site contains a lot of reviews, http://www.provenprotein.com/ however you can't really go wrong with gold standard 100% whey if you're american, if you're from the UK i'd go for Myprotein Impact whey as it's cheap!
    4 protein powder reviews.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Grab a 5lb tub of IntraPro before its gone, $50 for a quality whey iso = cant pass up

If looking for a blend, Giant's Delicious Protein is great in vanilla.

BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetterThanLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    Dude if you go this year you have to try the Cookies and Creme Hexapro. EPIC

I'll grope you good this year
    I'll be there! I'm constantly on the prowl for a tasty C&C since I'm not sure if TNS is ever going to create that flavor. I'm still hanging on to a tub of the old Myo right now, but I'm not too fond of it. I'll wiggle my way to the Allmax booth to give it the taste test.

Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fbomb1990 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I really like carnivore. It's a good beef protein Isolate and the fruity flavors are really good. I hate drinking a heavy chocolate flavored shake after a workout.

My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000) My_Legacy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I currently use and enjoy NF Pro; ON Whey is something else I'd recommend as well
    Team Beyond Fitness - http://********.com/beyondfitnessofficial
    For coaching, send me a personal message!

STINSAN3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STINSAN3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STINSAN3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STINSAN3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STINSAN3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STINSAN3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STINSAN3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STINSAN3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STINSAN3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STINSAN3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) STINSAN3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is Trutein already sold-out again on here?

Originally Posted by STINSAN3 View Post
    Is Trutein already sold-out again on here?
    Many of the other retailers were sold out after the Black Friday and Cyber Monday madness, and they needed to be restocked as well. The company appears to go in rotation, and bb.com is going to be shipped more Trutein next Friday. The site will certainly have an abundance of Trutein once it's back in the store, but for the time being, you will have to look elsewhere to satisfy Trutein needs.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Some good choices listed already.

^^ Here is another one. Combat Powder is a protein blend.

MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MakeitNasty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I would recommend using whey protein after working out because of the torture you're putting your muscles through at the gym and they need to recover. The brand doesn't really matter but I use ON.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Just ordered Giant Sports Vanilla, I'll let you know. (nopromo)

I personally love the Protogen and just got done with Syntha-6 Chocolate chip cookie dough and PB chocolate. Grade A stuff. There are tons of choices here, JUST HIT THE STORE

So many choices!
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Just ordered Giant Sports Vanilla, I'll let you know. (nopromo)
    I haven't tried anything by Giant but I hear its protein flavors are good.

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I haven't tried anything by Giant but I hear its protein flavors are good.
    It better be or I'm going to run around and neg each rep.

JK everyone is giving it great reviews, enough for me to try myself.

Now if they only had you guise swag......
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy