ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000)

pull/push/legs 6 times a week vs upper lower 4 times a week?

i will supersett the pull and push day if doing upper lower, obviusly i wont be physically able to lift with as high intensity but i do get 3 days rest a week.

with pull/push/legs/pull/push/legs/rest i will be able to produce more intensity at each exercise, but no rest days except sunday.

what do you think is best for size and strength?

ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000) ultralars is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pls reply strugling to determine plan forward

DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck with your attempting to bench heavy the day after heavy back goals of 2013.

DarylWClarke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DarylWClarke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In for answers

Not the superset bit though
    Abs on a skinny guy is like tits on a fat chick, just doesn't count!!

Originally Posted by DerekEt View Post
    Good luck with your attempting to bench heavy the day after heavy back goals of 2013.
    dont see how that would interfere? You saying that your back is involved in bench, i just dont see how thats possible is there any back muscle that pushes?

Anyways my main question is about rest, and how much is needed. Can you push it 6 days a week or does this deppend too much on the individual to give a clear answer? Will i benefits from 3 rest days a week?

i think you know my skill level from my questions in your routine thread when i was working out my upper lower split.

On another unrelated note, what is your opinion on cardio? Should lifters do it for general health purposes if they have no need for it otherwise? Does it deserve its own day or should you just do it at the beggining of a workout session?

Thx for the reply

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mon - Chest
    Tues - Back
    Wed - Rest
    Thurs - Legs
    Friday - Arms, Abs, Calves, Shoulders
    Sat - Rest
    Sun - Rest

DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ultralars View Post
    dont see how that would interfere? You saying that your back is involved in bench, i just dont see how thats possible is there any back muscle that pushes?

A
    Not sure if serious.... you're trolling me right now right?

Originally Posted by strangeclouds View Post
    Mon - Chest
    Tues - Back
    Wed - Rest
    Thurs - Legs
    Friday - Arms, Abs, Calves, Shoulders
    Sat - Rest
    Sun - Rest

lol u wot m8.

What happened to

Monday-Wednesday-Friday
    Squat 5x5
    Bench 5x5
    Deadlift 5x5
    +Accessory?

Not sure if serious.... you're trolling me right now right?
    no i am not wtf makes you think i am trolling. my bench press have stayed around the same for a couple of month, increasing some then taking a dip. but my bent over row has increase continually, going from 75 kg for 8 reps to 105 kg for 8 reps, pulldowns from 60 kg 8 reps to 90 kg 12 reps, i can do more pull ups now than before also even tough i am heavier. so why dont you explain how back is involved?

Yes...your bench has stayed the same ....that was all that you had to say.

Start pressing the day before you pull...and you might see some magic happen, lol.

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol u wot m8.

What happened to

Monday-Wednesday-Friday
    Squat 5x5
    Bench 5x5
    Deadlift 5x5
    +Accessory?
    I didn't list my routine. I don't train legs (a rarity - tonight I will be), nor do I deadlift. I was simply suggesting a routine he may try.

**** now that I think about it... all I've been training lately is chest, arms, and lats. And that's it. lol

bump

gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ultralars View Post
    i will supersett the pull and push day if doing upper lower, obviusly i wont be physically able to lift with as high intensity but i do get 3 days rest a week.

with pull/push/legs/pull/push/legs/rest i will be able to produce more intensity at each exercise, but no rest days except sunday.

what do you think is best for size and strength?

Youd see better strength gains with upper/lower rest upper/ lower rest rest

In terms of size i dont agree with 6 on 1 off maybe a p/p/l rest for size and strength gains gradually as you progress with it let us know what you decide to do

biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50) biggerleaffan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    push/pull/legs/off/push/pull/legs/off etc etc etc....

gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by biggerleaffan View Post

This

Originally Posted by biggerleaffan View Post
    legs/push/pull/off/legs/push/pull/off etc etc etc

fixed =p

helps you separate the leg and back training

legs/push/pull/off/legs/push/pull/off etc etc etc

fixed =p

helps you separate the leg and back training
    Why not push/legs/pull so theres an extra day between back and legs for his erectors?

Yes...Legs/Push/Pull allows for an extra day between back and legs for erectors and about 20 other muscles most people wouldn't recognize the name of that get used heavily in both days.