Registered User JusTrying2BeHug's Avatar
    JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What Lifting Belt should I get???

So I am thinking of treating myself this holiday season buy purchasing a new lifting belt.

What I am looking for:
    -quality product
    -reasonable price
    -any color doesnt really matter

Feel free to post pictures of the belt you guys prefer, websites, names, what ever bloats you boat.

thanks!
    Get HYOOGE

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Can't go wrong with either Cardillo or Inzer.

Stay away from any belt that lists 'velcro' in it's construction.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ....yeah, cardillo get my vote..

My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like my Inzer lever belt.
    It is easy to wear it unlatched (but still "buckled") and then quickly latch tight for a set.
    It is very adjustable and comfortable, and built to last forever.

(images below aren't mine but show you how they are put together)

()---() York Barbell Club #5 ()---()
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #10 -!!!---!!!-

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
    Winston Churchill

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
    Mahatma Gandhi

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Here's a photo of my Inzer buckle belt:

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for Bestbelts from Dean Best. It's been a great belt & their service is the best I've ever had from a company.
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

-aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    In for Bestbelts from Dean Best. It's been a great belt & their service is the best I've ever had from a company.
    I'll second that. Dean and Jackie are known for great customer service, and very fast shipping. Lots of follow-up, which makes for a great experience, really. And their prices include shipping.

http://www.bestbelts.net/

Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000) Andrew_WOT is just really nice. (+1000)
    - Inzer
    - Best Belts
    - Cardillo
    - Bob's Belts

Can't go wrong with either.

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going with Bob's Belts when I get the spare cash they are making me a dip belt right now.
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome thread. This has been on my mind for awhile.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Andrew_WOT View Post
    - Inzer
    - Best Belts
    - Cardillo
    - Bob's Belts

Can't go wrong with either.
    All the belts above are worthy. I personally can't understand why someone would buy Bobsbelts, at his prices, and wait 6-8 weeks. His Belts are the same as Dean Best's belts made to size and order, plus made in the USA, and Deans are almost half the price, and shipped to you in less than a week.

It's funny, Bob's says to order by Nov. 5th to receive it by Christmas. If you ordered it from Bestbelts by Nov.5th, you would have it in time for Veterans Day and Thanksgiving and Christmas, lol.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000) GarageIron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm no belt expert... I've had 1 belt... and its brand new.

I ordered mine from Best Belts based on the experience of the guys on this site that I consider trustworthy. I emailed Dean with my laundry list of random stats, goals, weights, etc. He sent back a 3 page reply the same day addressing everything. He made my belt for me within the week and shipped it out. I did have it shipped to Canada which took a few extra days but I had it in about 9 business days. I'm still messing with how it and I work together but I can tell you it is of the craftsmanship that is very rare today and worth taking the time to appreciate. It is a very high quality product.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #30 ()---()

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    Originally Posted by -aesop- View Post
    I'll second that. Dean and Jackie are known for great customer service, and very fast shipping. Lots of follow-up, which makes for a great experience, really. And their prices include shipping.

http://www.bestbelts.net/
    Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    All the belts above are worthy. I personally can't understand why someone would buy Bobsbelts, at his prices, and wait 6-8 weeks. His Belts are the same as Dean Best's belts made to size and order, plus made in the USA, and Deans are almost half the price, and shipped to you in less than a week.

It's funny, Bob's says to order by Nov. 5th to receive it by Christmas. If you ordered it from Bestbelts by Nov.5th, you would have it in time for Veterans Day and Thanksgiving and Christmas, lol.
    Originally Posted by GarageIron View Post
    I'm no belt expert... I've had 1 belt... and its brand new.

I ordered mine from Best Belts based on the experience of the guys on this site that I consider trustworthy. I emailed Dean with my laundry list of random stats, goals, weights, etc. He sent back a 3 page reply the same day addressing everything. He made my belt for me within the week and shipped it out. I did have it shipped to Canada which took a few extra days but I had it in about 9 business days. I'm still messing with how it and I work together but I can tell you it is of the craftsmanship that is very rare today and worth taking the time to appreciate. It is a very high quality product.

My vote is with for Dean's Best belts. Great customer service. Personal emails when you order, and with updates. Belt is made from softer leather (?) so it feels pre-broken in, and I could start using it right away with little discomfort. I got the Athlete 10mm single-prong in "rust."

slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50) slimneverdies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cardillo gets my vote. Had this one since 1999...
    Attached Images
    Long live Slim

Registered User JusTrying2BeHug's Avatar
    JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JusTrying2BeHug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for all the replies!

There is deffinately some great options

Im going to check int cardillo and Bobs belts now
    Get HYOOGE

-aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000) -aesop- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jackbravo View Post
    My vote is with for Dean's Best belts. Great customer service. Personal emails when you order, and with updates. Belt is made from softer leather (?) so it feels pre-broken in, and I could start using it right away with little discomfort. I got the Athlete 10mm single-prong in "rust."
    Yeah, the athlete has some extra work done on it to help break in the leather. I have one and it was really, really supple right out of the box. The one thing I would have liked, however, would be if Best Belts made a red, white and blue belt.

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, the athlete has some extra work done on it to help break in the leather. I have one and it was really, really supple right out of the box. The one thing I would have liked, however, would be if Best Belts made a red, white and blue belt.
    you can pick three colors with bobs belts
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    This Cardillo belt is almost 20 years old, and has been my constant gym companion in all that time. If it were a car, it would have 250,000 miles on it by now.

Other than some minor scarfs and scrapes from regular use, it's still in perfect condition. Not a loose thread on it anywhere, and the prong holes show zero wear.

No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I asked Best Belts and they do make their belts in three colors -- red, white and blue.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    I asked Best Belts and they do make their belts in three colors -- red, white and blue.
    That's cool. and with the best price, service and shipping...why go somewhere else ?
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()