0toHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0toHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0toHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0toHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0toHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0toHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0toHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0toHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0toHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0toHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0toHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Give me some motivation guys!

So I personally think that I've come a long way recently. I've went from about 100lbs to 155lbs in the last year and a half or so. I've made amazing progress so far, but I've recently hit a road block. I've been very depressed, and busy lately, and have had no motivation to lift or continue to bulk. My sleeping patterns have been lacking as well too. I always feel tired and glum. So I've decided to come back to the forums and ask for some assistance. I need some comments to help get me on track again. I'm still bulking until 190 before I cut (I just finished a small cut), and then I'll "rinse and repeat". I'm also going for my PT license in June. I apologize for the lack of pictures, and weak posing in my AVI. It's almost impossible to properly pose and photograph it yourself.

Cheers!

StrongHold101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongHold101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongHold101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongHold101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongHold101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongHold101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongHold101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Be proud of who you are and what you're doing, of these steps you're taking and sacrifices you're making to become a healthier person. Not only should you be amazed by yourself, but you should remember the people you're inspiring around you. You should think about how you're going to feel once you've achieved your goal/look, and how others are going to look at you when you have. It takes a considerable amount of will power and determination to achieve something great, and to think about when you get to post your 'before and after' photo's which in turn motivates and inspires others to push harder.
    Top 5 Motivational Touhts :
    "In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." Bill Cosby
    "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." Michael Jordan
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi
    "The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart." Buddha
    "Never, never, never give up." Winston Churchill

The 7 Keys : http://www.joyfulshape.com

ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ats94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^this, and bro i was depressed for quiet some time myself and i know the feel, and i can relate to alot of what you said about wanting to say **** the bulk and the ****ty sleeping patterns, i ended up talking to a counselor at my school and we really connected and i was able to come out of my depression after seeing him for a while, so try and find someone you can talk to and just remember that it will get better. not trying to come of like dr phill lol i just know that feeling bro, best of luck!

JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JrM703 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When your tired, feeling weak, don't want to go to the gym, want to eat the chitty food, just think of that time you got picked on or that 9.9/10 sloot you want to have sexual relation with...

angelo212121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelo212121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelo212121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelo212121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelo212121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelo212121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelo212121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelo212121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelo212121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelo212121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) angelo212121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bradcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JrM703 View Post
    When your tired, feeling weak, don't want to go to the gym, want to eat the chitty food, just think of that time you got picked on or that 9.9/10 sloot you want to have sexual relation with...

The guy in the red facepaint looks totally disgusted and full of disappointment.

But back to the OP, you've made incredible progress. Keep it up dude and you'll only kick more ass than you already have.