Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000)

My UK Bodypower Expo 2013 Pics

Notes:
    - Ronnie looked alot bigger than last year, so did dorian.
    - 5x as busy this year compared to last year & alot less free stuff was being handed out.
    - Seemed to be more fitness/ physique focused as opposed to bodybuilding.
    - this was my 3rd year attending.
    -excuse my black eyes on the pics, got battered recent & currently have a broken nose too lol.

Rich piana was without a doubt the biggest person there, had a constant queue for pics & was a really genuine guy.

troy was the nicest guy i spoke to all day, he seemed in a great mood & seemed really exciting to be competing in this years 212 olympia, top guy.

you had to buy something that was £15+ for a pic with ronnie lol....

Flex laughed when i asked him about if he'll ever do the masters & said there's zero chance he'll ever do any kind of show again

there was a 2hr+ long queue for kai
    "Nice guys finish last, remember it"
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
    "Bad decisions make good stories
    "The more you mog, the better you feel"

Insta: @mattperez91

1k+ (I rep back)
    --->> Former 123lb'r << ---
    Misc Baller Crew
    Crypto Crew
    BMW M4 Crew
    Bachelor Crew

EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sh!ttttt larissa was hawt

pervy pic lolz

i ignored phil totally lolz & got a pic with levrone instead since he's my all time favourite, asked him about doing the masters and he said 'maybe' & i said a solid maybe? & he said 'just a maybe' with an emotionless stare haha, so it is what it is. Kevin was great though.

1k+ (I rep back)
    Misc Baller Crew
    Crypto Crew
    BMW M4 Crew
    Bachelor Crew

Dorian looked alot bigger than last year & was covered in spots at the back, who knows what he's cycling these days...class act as always though.

quick snap of phil

jeff seid provided the lolz calling everyone 'brahh' etcc, seemed a funny guy.

jonnie jackson seemed a good spot too giving out advice & tips to everyone too, very down to earth & genuine.

big ben seemed ina bad mood but whatever, can't blame him though the amount of pics he must have sat through that day

got plenty more pics but they're not really IFBB related...

1k+ (I rep back)
    Misc Baller Crew
    Crypto Crew
    BMW M4 Crew
    Bachelor Crew

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    awesome.. so many legends there..
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000) mandimeoutof10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great pics man. Looks like a good time.
    ***ETAC***
    Sponsored by Team Rustletech
    2k+ link

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EnzoUK View Post
    sh!ttttt larissa was hawt

what is up with your right hand lol? I would have grabbed a handful of that and never wash it again lol.
    Last edited by Ajthemeso; 05-21-2013 at 07:19 AM.
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

Originally Posted by Ajthemeso View Post
    what is up with your hand man lol? I would have grabbed a handful of that and never wash it again lol.
    hahah never even noticed that! ****ing hover hand ******* of peace...

1k+ (I rep back)
    Misc Baller Crew
    Crypto Crew
    BMW M4 Crew
    Bachelor Crew

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hahah never even noticed that! ****ing hover hand ******* of peace...
    most people wouldn't, i'm just a massive perve lol. thanks for the pics. very cool.

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000) bazookasword is just really nice. (+1000)
    hover hand of peace...

Nice pics! alot of cool people there foe sjow
    "Ain't nuthin to it but to do it" - Ronnie Coleman

On dat photosynthesis time for increased test levels

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cool pics mate. Was meant to go on the Friday but had work duties at my other job. Mate of mine was there and claimed that there was ''too much fake tan and ego'' which kinda ties in with you saying it was more fitness/physique related lol.
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    repped for good pics

i dont wanna be that guy but

six one?
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    jeff seid provided the lolz calling everyone 'brahh' etcc, seemed a funny guy.

haha you had less of a hover hand here than with Larissa!!
    "Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need".
    "waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning"
    I rep back sometimes

Iceman1981's BBing Blog: http://www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com

Originally Posted by nonamewut View Post
    repped for good pics

i dont wanna be that guy but

six one?
    Haha fair comment bro based on the pics cause it does seem that way, but i'm bending down/leaning in slightly in them all.

old pic of me but it's all i can find with my full body on for a height judgement, ain't no fraud:

1k+ (I rep back)
    Misc Baller Crew
    Crypto Crew
    BMW M4 Crew
    Bachelor Crew

Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000) Got_tickets is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haha fair comment bro based on the pics cause it does seem that way, but i'm bending down/leaning in slightly in them all.

old pic of me but it's all i can find with my full body on for a height judgement, ain't no fraud:

But we don't know how tall that guy is so we have no frame of reference. Good pics though.
    To embed pictures: [img]url of the picture[/img]
    To embed youtube videos: [youtube]delete everything up to and including the = in the url[/youtube]

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If not that "perv" pic I'd have suspected you're a homo (I still do, but that kind of disarms me to some extent). I mean, c'mon, taking all these pics with half naked fellas while all happy... (I'm pretty sure there've been quite some semi-naked fitness whores).

Oh, and I have nothing against homosexuality, it just baffles me how many people were raging on Kais performance with a fruit back in the time, while most of these are full blown *******s themselves.
    Zeus

yhbuddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice pics bro.
    Later on the day like 5 ish on the saturday ronnie's cue was smaller and u didn't have to buy anything for a pic also he gave me a signed training manual away!
    YOU GET WHAT YOU PUT IN

kootenay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    and kudos to the pal who got the pics too, nice work

got plenty more pics but they're not really IFBB related...
    Originally Posted by IwillBaMonster View Post
    If not that "perv" pic I'd have suspected you're a homo (I still do, but that kind of disarms me to some extent). I mean, c'mon, taking all these pics with half naked fellas while all happy... (I'm pretty sure there've been quite some semi-naked fitness whores).

Oh, and I have nothing against homosexuality, it just baffles me how many people were raging on Kais performance with a fruit back in the time, while most of these are full blown *******s themselves.

read my **** brah... my god... i was trying to keep it IFBB related.

1k+ (I rep back)
    Misc Baller Crew
    Crypto Crew
    BMW M4 Crew
    Bachelor Crew

jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jackjonez is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great pics mate, i should have gone, i live in Birmingham. Did you speak much to Rich Piana or was there too many people wanting pics?
    Just Do It

Originally Posted by jackjonez View Post
    Great pics mate, i should have gone, i live in Birmingham. Did you speak much to Rich Piana or was there too many people wanting pics?
    nah not much mate, can never think of anything logical to ask at the time & the queues are big. This was my 3rd year there & it was by far the busiest i'v seen it.

1k+ (I rep back)
    Misc Baller Crew
    Crypto Crew
    BMW M4 Crew
    Bachelor Crew

kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500)
    nah not much mate, can never think of anything logical to ask at the time & the queues are big. This was my 3rd year there & it was by far the busiest i'v seen it.
    Now chuck some pics of the women up

kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500) kentpaul is not very helpful. (-500)
    Now chuck some pics of the women up

ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToniRadanov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Man... Flex arm is just weeeeird. *shivers*
    660 / 484 / 600 @ 270 lbs

Powerlifting @ IPF

Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I went aswell, I was surprised at how big Jeff Seid looked online but how tiny he was in person, I dwarved him and my buddy who's twice the size of me made him look like a stick insect, lulz were had.

Rich Piana is a ****ing monster.

masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) masthead716 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IwillBaMonster View Post

OP posts pictures of himself with IFBB pros and well known people in the fitness community to share with this section and you call him out for being gay....You're pathetic....and probably gay yourself....have some negs.
    Instagram - @dan_evan1

Originally Posted by masthead716 View Post
    OP posts pictures of himself with IFBB pros and well known people in the fitness community to share with this section and you call him out for being gay....You're pathetic....and probably gay yourself....have some negs.
    some people have to do or say stuff like that to make themselves feel better. i feel sorry for him 'cause whatever inner turmoil he's going through that led him to resort to this must be rough.

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by masthead716 View Post
    Exactly this.

I will ba just post in natty threads you make more sense. This was the most annoying crap you have ever posted.
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you had to buy something that was £15+ for a pic with ronnie lol....
    [img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/966419_10200539363139934_1494937024_o.jpg[img]
    Wow...

Superduy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superduy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superduy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superduy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superduy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superduy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superduy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superduy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superduy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superduy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Superduy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice pics man!

seriously 6'1 though? dorian and flex are both listen at 5'10.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Superduy View Post
    nice pics man!

seriously 6'1 though? dorian and flex are both listen at 5'10.
    Who gives a ****??!

Thanks for the pics Enzo. Every year you deliver.
    A pattern in the chaos.