Thread: Trutein?

Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Trutein?

I've purchased Trutein b4 from the store, but these last couple of weeks when I search for it, nothing comes up?
    And it says doesn't ship to your country, which it did b4? Canada by the way. So I even changed country to U.S and still got the same message.

What's going on?
    Fitness2Fitness

CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000) CDMMA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Out of stock.

Originally Posted by BetterThanLife View Post
    It is tough for me to deliver this news, so please don't go loco on me. bb.com just informed TNS that they are going to wait until another shipment of Trutein comes in before putting the product back on the site. This is because it sells out so fast and they are afraid of backordered customer orders, as I explained when it was initially taken down. Greg (the owner) adds that it is very exciting that it sells out so fast, but on the other hand it is frustrating that the demand cannot be met. The company has been working towards expanding their production, which will begin to pay off in early December, in order to avoid this situation next year.

Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ptrulli is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post
    Out of stock.
    Ok thanks
    Fitness2Fitness