Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ppham27 View Post
    Unabomber:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kaczynski

or maybe this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan

Supposedly, he has an IQ of 200 and is a bouncer. At the very least, he lifts.
    fuark this guy seems alpha as fuk

"Growing up in poverty, he stated that he was beaten by his stepfather from when he was almost six to when he was about fourteen.[6] By then Langan had begun weight training, and forcibly ended the abuse, throwing his stepfather out of the house and telling him never to return."
    You ever see A Bug's Life? Guess who the ants are...

RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    That actually is majorly depressing.

I am going to nominate myself:

-Spent from 19-25 partying and getting big as f**k
    -Skated by working with my father
    -27 roles around and i realize i want to do something with my life and become a cop
    -Loathe my job
    -Try to become a cop and get injured
    -Spending the next 2 years of my life recovering from surgeries as a result of me abusing my body in my 20's
    -Clock slowly ticks away to age 35 when i hit the max age to become a cop
    You're freakin swole brah. You're gonna look like Ronnie Coleman when he's in his cop uniform except white lol

Live life like a Ninja bobjohnson's Avatar
    bobjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) bobjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) bobjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) bobjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) bobjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) bobjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) bobjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) bobjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) bobjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) bobjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) bobjohnson is not very well liked. (-100)

MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Richard Jones.....could have battled it out with Craig Richardson next year for the 212lbs division.

ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohsnapzach is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RicksenUK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BTC1556 View Post
    I know a guy who was about 20 years old and was planning on going into the Air Force Academy. He was a really smart and talented guy and had a passion for that kind of stuff. Anyways, his Dad (who was super religious) over the course of several years convinced him to drop the idea of going to the Air Force Academy, and instead, enter the Air Conditioning business with his father. Pretty sad.
    When I was younger we used to play football with these brothers one was an amazing football player the other was very average. The amazing player was scouted by the biggest club in the world Manchester United. He was very likely going to be offered a contract (most youth contracts get 10k just for signing with a club!) The mother was angry that the club was only interested in one of her children so she did not let him sign for Manchester United and she wanted him to become a priest LOL. So the poor kid had to turn down Man Utd because of his pathetic parents. He now works in a factory and he makes under a grand a month. I would never forgive my parents if they did that to me!

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RoadToSwole View Post
    You're freakin swole brah. You're gonna look like Ronnie Coleman when he's in his cop uniform except white lol
    Once you get older man you realize none of that sh*t matters. For those of you who want to become bbr's and have your heart set on it, more power to you.

I absolutely DESTROYED my body pursuing freakiness.

-Reinjured my left shoulder (torn labrum from motorcycle accident)
    -Blew out my L5/S1
    -Tore my right RC
    -Tore my left RC
    -Bad achy knees from squatting 500 for reps
    -Now i just had a sports hernia repaired.

If i could go back i would have started pursuing the career path in law enforcement instead of all that nonsense.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50) RoadToSwole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post
    Once you get older man you realize none of that sh*t matters. For those of you who want to become bbr's and have your heart set on it, more power to you.

I absolutely DESTROYED my body pursuing freakiness.

-Reinjured my left shoulder (torn labrum from motorcycle accident)
    -Blew out my L5/S1
    -Tore my right RC
    -Tore my left RC
    -Bad achy knees from squatting 500 for reps
    -Now i just had a sports hernia repaired.

If i could go back i would have started pursuing the career path in law enforcement instead of all that nonsense.
    Can you say that you regret it though? I mean no homo but at least you achieved that crazy physique. Some people waste their time doing unproductive things and you "wasted" your time getting aesthetic as fuk.

Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I see it in the mirror everyday.

Originally Posted by Tweedurr View Post
    I see it in the mirror everyday.
    Details?

Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Imaneya is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nonamewut View Post
    People with avoidant personality disorder often consider themselves to be socially inept or personally unappealing and avoid social interaction for fear of being ridiculed, humiliated, rejected, or disliked. Avoidant personality disorder is usually first noticed in early adulthood. Childhood emotional neglect and peer group rejection (e.g. bullying) are both associated with an increased risk for the development of AvPD.
    There is controversy as to whether avoidant personality disorder is a distinct disorder from generalized social phobia and it is contended by some that they are merely different conceptualisations of the same disorder, where avoidant personality disorder may represent the more severe form.[3][4] This is argued because generalized social phobia and avoidant personality disorder have similar diagnostic criteria and may share a similar causation, subjective experience, course, treatment, and identical underlying personality features, such as shyness.[5][6][7]

Hypersensitivity to rejection/criticism
    Self-imposed social isolation
    Extreme shyness or anxiety in social situations, though the person feels a strong desire for close relationships[10]
    Avoids physical contact because it has been associated with an unpleasant or painful stimulus
    Feelings of inadequacy
    Severe low self-esteem
    Mistrust of others
    Highly self-conscious
    Self-critical about their problems relating to others
    Problems in occupational functioning
    Lonely self-perception, although others may find the relationship with them meaningful
    Feeling inferior to others, well MAYBE facially and definately mentaly and socially. physically, i feel good about myself

sometimes i go 4/5 weeks without any real social interactions outside of work and family. have wondered before if i'd be happier had i been less intelligent, so i wouldn't be able to analyze social dynamics as well.

TheKlaus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKlaus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKlaus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKlaus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKlaus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKlaus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKlaus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKlaus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKlaus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKlaus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheKlaus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mitch Hedberg funniest comedian to die young
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheKlaus623

What I learned from this thread:

Don't get addicted to drugs
    Do what you want in life, not what others want you to do

BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000) BTC1556 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RicksenUK View Post
    When I was younger we used to play football with these brothers one was an amazing football player the other was very average. The amazing player was scouted by the biggest club in the world Manchester United. He was very likely going to be offered a contract (most youth contracts get 10k just for signing with a club!) The mother was angry that the club was only interested in one of her children so she did not let him sign for Manchester United and she wanted him to become a priest LOL. So the poor kid had to turn down Man Utd because of his pathetic parents. He now works in a factory and he makes under a grand a month. I would never forgive my parents if they did that to me!
    Yep. They think they are acting in the best interest of the kid (I think), but I guess they fail to see that in the long run these sort of decisions never amount to anything positive.
    ▄██▄
    (° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ►•◄

Originally Posted by BTC1556 View Post
    Yep. They think they are acting in the best interest of the kid (I think), but I guess they fail to see that in the long run these sort of decisions never amount to anything positive.
    Don't put it all on the parents though. He didn't have to listen to his parents and could've done what HE wanted to do, but he let his parents influence him. Both contributed to the outcome.

jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasonjb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ronaldinho
    one of the best passers and dribblers ive ever seen waste away because he was lazy

Ronaldo
    even with his injuries some that where supposed to be career ending he was one of the best players ever, still sad to see knowing that he could have been the best if he stayed healthy

EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My friend could've been a professional football player by now if he didn't go out drinking and kept it up, he was also the junior karate champion in the UK when he was like 15 he also set the record for my county in 400metres, now he just lazes around not doing much, goes out drinking all the time, such a waste.
    If she hasn't got the glow, i don't want to know crew

British Army, Royal Anglians.

This thread makes me wonder how many prodigies are out there wasting away or how many future doctors are out there slacking in school. Such is life.

EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) EssexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This thread makes me wonder how many prodigies are out there wasting away or how many future doctors are out there slacking in school. Such is life.
    for all we know there could be some super-athlete out there who is faster than usain bolt, can swim better than phelps
    If she hasn't got the glow, i don't want to know crew

British Army, Royal Anglians.

BB.com Diamond Account oneshotGG's Avatar
    oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000) oneshotGG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    there's a miscer on here named naturalgraham

i honestly feel it's a waste of his potential to stay natural, just imagine what he could do with supplementation
    Certified 9/10 aesthetics by RepWeekReviewer, the reviewer of the GOAT Dominoes pan pizza
    http://i.imgur.com/HaXPpGl.png

Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sikhveins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Black dude had full ride sch. For Oregon to play RB. But didn't care about school and it got revoked for bad grades

Now I hit him up at his mama house to get me a dub

Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lazy

that was him in the best shape of his life, but after two fights (that both went 5 rounds), he fired the trainers that put him in such good shape because he was "over worked"

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Len Bias
    Amy Winehouse
    River Phoenix
    Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What he did in baseball was great enough, and he'll always be my favorite player, but if Ken Griffey Jr. didn't get injured so much...
    RIP Colin Flaherty

DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DlDNTREADLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tom Brady....

Guy came into the NFL as one of the most overhyped rookie QB's. The guy in 11 years hasn't accomplished anything football related.

DaMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaMac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what is with all the young guys in here nominating themselves??? sh!t is sad to hear... you can still do what you want and the fact that you're aware of it by commenting on this thread makes it even worse... you know there is something wrong and you won't change it

Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seldini is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not the biggest one obviously, but I'd like to make an argument for Randy Moss

He's certainly one of the top 5-10 receivers of all time, but if he kept his sh*t together, didn't waste 2 years in Oakland, and didn't become a huge fuk up at the end of his time in Minnesota and NE, he would have easily been the GOAT wide receiver IMO. Imagine if he'd been smart and after Minnesota, went directly to the Patriots or another team with a great QB. He was averaging almost 1400 yards and almost 13 TDs a season with friggin' Daunte Culpepper throwing to him for the first 6 years. But then from 2004-2006 he just dicked around and didn't give a sh*t, yet exploded for 23 TDs in 2007 when he was finally paired with a great QB. Imagine if he had 2007-like seasons from 2004-2006, instead of the stinkers he laid...

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can you say that you regret it though? I mean no homo but at least you achieved that crazy physique. Some people waste their time doing unproductive things and you "wasted" your time getting aesthetic as fuk.
    I can say i HALF regret it. What's it worth to me now man? I'm pretty much a has-been. Now its nothing more than "Man I remember how big you were!". Not really fun times now...

I sit and work a pretty miserable desk job. I feel like I'm trapped here the rest of my life. I can't blame ALL of it on my bodybuilding "abuse" days but a lot of it.

That's life though man. Hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20 and we can never do it over again. I'll do what i did then, now...push on and persevere. I have another 4-5 more years before I'm then REALLY washed up lol.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good buddy of mine that i used to lift with, had crazy aesthetic potential (6'4 ecto, small wrists/light bones, good insertions)...breaks his foot playing basketball (not really his fault), takes 4+ months to heal as it required surgery. It heals up, he starts lifting for like a week...gets drunk as fuk and breaks his hand punching the ground in a fight (this was in august/september)...hand is still healing up but he's partying pretty hard in college, pretty much lost his last year or 2 of gaines and doesnt seem hugely motivated to get them back

Originally Posted by DlDNTREADLOL View Post
    Tom Brady....

Guy came into the NFL as one of the most overhyped rookie QB's. The guy in 11 years hasn't accomplished anything football related.
    Yeah he only brought the team to the Super Bowl 5 times and won 3. Definitely didn't do anything.