Thread: ask

marslucky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ask

Does weightlifting stunth growht? If yes, what exercise of weight lifting that stunth growth?

bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigmikekc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm out.
    Opti-Men
    ON fish Oil
    Optimum Pro Complex Gainer
    AllMax Creatine
    MuscleTech 100% whey

AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamNW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by marslucky View Post
    Does weightlifting stunth growht? If yes, what exercise of weight lifting that stunth growth?
    no - done correctly, no exercises will stunt growth
    "It is what you do with the knowledge that dictates who you are" - Xuaxace
    Exclusive AdiPower crew: AdamNW, Xuaxace

★★★TBB FB Chat Crew★★★

My Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142078571&p=827696231#post827696231
    Feel free to join!

timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by marslucky View Post
    no, lol, i started at 12 and im 6'4 now at 17yo, and that was heavy lifting aswell
    "The guy who works harder than anyone else will always have an advantage over the science geek who worries about and plans his training to the T." - fred hatfield (dr.squat)

goonsquadforums.com

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nahhh it doesn't stunt your growth but it can make misspell sh*t....
    Last edited by selffirst; 12-06-2012 at 04:12 AM.
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

StrongHold101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongHold101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongHold101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongHold101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongHold101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongHold101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongHold101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to start at the age of 13 and after a month my coach told me to not work out while standing saying that it would get impacts on my definitive height
    Top 5 Motivational Touhts :
    "In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." Bill Cosby
    "I've failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." Michael Jordan
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi
    "The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart." Buddha
    "Never, never, never give up." Winston Churchill

The 7 Keys : http://www.joyfulshape.com

Originally Posted by StrongHold101 View Post
    I used to start at the age of 13 and after a month my coach told me to not work out while standing saying that it would get impacts on my definitive height
    Really? So I must do all exercise sitting down/lying on bench?

Originally Posted by timmzzy1 View Post
    no, lol, i started at 12 and im 6'4 now at 17yo, and that was heavy lifting aswell
    Does lifting very heavy (ex: bench/squat more than bodyweight) affect growth if being do in correct form?