Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't lift yet OP keep eating right and don't do anything that will affect your heart.

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by missladyj View Post
    No offense...but what makes you qualified to disagree with his nutritionist who said his heart could fail if he continues to exercise? He should stick to what real professionals are telling him.
    You make a good point, but since he's been running everyday and his heart has managed to do that, I didn't think it was necessary to completely stop all exercise. Maybe some light lifting? I'm not qualified, but at the same time I think a lot of professionals don't care enough to give the best advice there is and go with the mainstream safest consensus that's pretty much the same advice they give everyone with anorexia/an eating disorder, and isn't individually assessed. Even if light exercise would be safe as well, they don't care enough to assess whether he could unless they're getting paid well in a private business. Obviously not go all out and not even heavy.

That's just how I think about it though, with no qualifications when it comes to health problems. And I'm just thinking ahead, if he just puts on fat he might start freaking out later on.

Besides, I did mention in my previous post that I recommended he do exercise under the supervision of a professional to assess his heart can handle the amount. I just didn't think I had to repeat that in my later post.
    Last edited by justanothagirl; 12-05-2012 at 02:58 PM.

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post
    You make a good point, but since he's been running everyday and his heart has managed to do that, I didn't think it was necessary to completely stop all exercise. Maybe some light lifting?
    So your argument is because he has not died yet, he should not be worried about doing something that could possibly kill him? Makes sense.

I'm not qualified, but at the same time I think a lot of professionals don't care enough to give the best advice there is and go with the mainstream safest consensus that's pretty much the same advice they give everyone with anorexia/an eating disorder, and isn't individually assessed.

Even if light exercise would be safe as well, they don't care enough to assess whether he could unless they're getting paid well in a private business. Obviously not go all out and not even heavy.

That's just how I think about it though, with no qualifications when it comes to health problems. And I'm just thinking ahead, if he just puts on fat he might start freaking out later on.

Besides, I did mention in my previous post that I recommended he do exercise under the supervision of a professional to assess his heart can handle the amount. I just didn't think I had to repeat that in my later post.
    Key points are bolded

SMH....i'm sorry girl but this is just very ignorant advice. He'll be better off listening to his nutritionist rather than risking heart failure because you have opinions on something you don't know much about.

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well you ignored my last paragraph and are picking things apart out of context, so I don't really feel like responding to that again.

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well you ignored my last paragraph and are picking things apart out of context, so I don't really feel like responding to that again.

lol

Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Brandon0212 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So your argument is because he has not died yet, he should not be worried about doing something that could possibly kill him? Makes sense.

Key points are bolded

SMH....i'm sorry girl but this is just very ignorant advice. He'll be better off listening to his nutritionist rather than risking heart failure because you have opinions on something you don't know much about.
    This.

tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You missed ladyj's point. He needs to put on fat to be healthy and needs a professional to help him see that fat isn't bad so he won't freak out.

soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure if OP is srs or trolling..

JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tden99 View Post
    You missed ladyj's point. He needs to put on fat to be healthy and needs a professional to help him see that fat isn't bad so he won't freak out.
    Thanks for the replies everybody. I realize that I shouldn't exercise till I put on some more weight. I am not worried about fat because there might be way worse consequences.

JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonClark27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Brandon0212 View Post
    Don't lift yet OP keep eating right and don't do anything that will affect your heart.
    I really like what your saying and you are encouraging me to change my life. So glad I posted on this form. I am following a healthy meal plan and once I get up to 150 pounds in however long it takes, I will exercise again but i don't want to take any risks

Originally Posted by JasonClark27 View Post
    I really like what your saying and you are encouraging me to change my life. So glad I posted on this form. I am following a healthy meal plan and once I get up to 150 pounds in however long it takes, I will exercise again but i don't want to take any risks
    Sounds like a good idea I wish you the best Jason!

tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good luck, keep us updated.

tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In all honesty, reading this post made my day. I read the first few posts of this thread earlier today and found it very upsetting, it was on my mind all afternoon. So glad that you're making the right decision. It looks like you were very close to causing yourself permanent damage, but with this attitude I think you'll end up OK. Good luck, I wish you all the best.

Originally Posted by tom626 View Post
    In all honesty, reading this post made my day. I read the first few posts of this thread earlier today and found it very upsetting, it was on my mind all afternoon. So glad that you're making the right decision. It looks like you were very close to causing yourself permanent damage, but with this attitude I think you'll end up OK. Good luck, I wish you all the best.
    Thanks again for all the support. Such a difficult time right now now for me

soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soulfight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't take you seriously, and I don't know how anybody here can.

Clearly, you can identify the reason you gained weight as a lack of activity. Had you maintained that same level of activity, you wouldn't have had to cut out food.

However, you somehow decided that "running" and no calories was a good combination. I discourage long slow distance training because all you do is destroy yourself. Not that you would have medically cleared for any type of exercise anyway.

Originally Posted by Brandon0212 View Post
    Just thought I would update you on my situation. I saw the nutrinionalist again and I am now entering a program that involves therapy but I first need to finish this semester of school on her set meal plan by myself at a dorm. I have been doing it fine so far and have stopped all exercise as I am really scared to permanetley mess up my heart. Eating this food has been hard but I realize it will all be worth it in the end. I have the motivation to just eat and not worry about gaining fat as I know I require it. I still feel like it will all go to my stomach at first but it is something I have to deal with this. Any motivational thouhts to make me not think about belly fat? I obviously have a problem because I think I had fat when I didn't but my nutritionalist said I could eat like crazy and never have to worry about belly fat cuz I have literally nothing there. It is hard for me to see but I am going to just keep forcing myself to eat good clean and healthy food, absolutely no binging as this plan keeps me full throughout the day without cravings. Even if i do end of eating a binge, I won't try to make up for it by starvation or exercise and just accept that fat doesn't kill you. I want to never have a relapse or look back and I thank u guys for the support. My goal is to begin to lift weights at around 150 pounds when I am feeling strong and have meat on my bones and muscle. I hate not being physically active and feel like a slob as i am eating tons and just sitting on the couch but I know i need to get through this so i can be healthy again. I would honestly rather be a fat guy then what i am right now as i realize i am not attractive and no wonder i don\t have a girlfriend. I honestly can't beleive what i did to myself but it is all upwards from here on out. Any advice for the handling the eating and fat gain process?. Should I never look at my belly and just tell myself it will redistribute the fat eventually and look more balanced. Is that even the truth?

Originally Posted by tom626 View Post
    The fact that you made this post my friend made me realize how serious this is. You saved me as I realize I have a serious issue if it was on a strangers mind all day and actually made your day. Thanks so much

Just thought I would update you on my situation. I saw the nutrinionalist again and I am now entering a program that involves therapy but I first need to finish this semester of school on her set meal plan by myself at a dorm. I have been doing it fine so far and have stopped all exercise as I am really scared to permanetley mess up my heart. Eating this food has been hard but I realize it will all be worth it in the end. I have the motivation to just eat and not worry about gaining fat as I know I require it. I still feel like it will all go to my stomach at first but it is something I have to deal with this. Any motivational thouhts to make me not think about belly fat? I obviously have a problem because I think I had fat when I didn't but my nutritionalist said I could eat like crazy and never have to worry about belly fat cuz I have literally nothing there. It is hard for me to see but I am going to just keep forcing myself to eat good clean and healthy food, absolutely no binging as this plan keeps me full throughout the day without cravings. Even if i do end of eating a binge, I won't try to make up for it by starvation or exercise and just accept that fat doesn't kill you. I want to never have a relapse or look back and I thank u guys for the support. My goal is to begin to lift weights at around 150 pounds when I am feeling strong and have meat on my bones and muscle. I hate not being physically active and feel like a slob as i am eating tons and just sitting on the couch but I know i need to get through this so i can be healthy again. I would honestly rather be a fat guy then what i am right now as i realize i am not attractive and no wonder i don\t have a girlfriend. I honestly can't beleive what i did to myself but it is all upwards from here on out. Any advice for the handling the eating and fat gain process?. Should I never look at my belly and just tell myself it will redistribute the fat eventually and look more balanced. Is that even the truth?
    Maybe staying out of the mirror can help you...try to avoid it as much as possible. Join a support group or a forum of other people who have eating disorders. It's so much easier to talk to other people who know what you are going through. Definitely check out and see if your college offers anything. Keep yourself busy...read a lot of books / articles about what kind of workout you want to do when you finally gain enough weight to lift. Spend time educating yourself and concentrating on thinking positively...read or watch tons of motivational videos. Reach out to people around you and try to make friends / socialize. Try not to hang out in your room so much. That is what helped me.

mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your fat will most likely store in other places before it starts to go to your stomach. Your overall bf% percentage will increase BUT your body will look far better and good. You don't need to worry about fat gain, it will only do your body good physically and visually.

Maybe staying out of the mirror can help you...try to avoid it as much as possible. Join a support group or a forum of other people who have eating disorders. It's so much easier to talk to other people who know what you are going through. Definitely check out and see if your college offers anything. Keep yourself busy...read a lot of books / articles about what kind of workout you want to do when you finally gain enough weight to lift. Spend time educating yourself and concentrating on thinking positively...read or watch tons of motivational videos. Reach out to people around you and try to make friends / socialize. Try not to hang out in your room so much. That is what helped me.
    Thank you so much!

Originally Posted by mainsqueeze530 View Post
    Your fat will most likely store in other places before it starts to go to your stomach. Your overall bf% percentage will increase BUT your body will look far better and good. You don't need to worry about fat gain, it will only do your body good physically and visually.
    Exactly what I need to hear! Thank you so much. I just need to get over this hump of worrying about fat and I think I can do that. I realize I am all skin and bone so fat isn't a bad thing, it is a great thing!

Thank you so much!

Maybe you should start a log...if you decide to, let me know and I'll sub up.

k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just read through these pages and it's good to know you're headed in the right direction. Keep it up and keep us in the loop. Best regards to you bro, you can do it!
    My Keto Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149423413

mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Maybe you should start a log...if you decide to, let me know and I'll sub up.
    ^^ this is a great idea. You'd have tons of support if you did this.

Watch this bro.