Backtotiny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backtotiny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backtotiny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backtotiny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backtotiny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backtotiny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backtotiny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backtotiny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backtotiny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backtotiny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Backtotiny has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Help Setting Up A Keto Diet

Hi all!

So, I keep trying to PSMF and ****ing it all up. I want to try a keto diet but am beyond confused how to go about it. Here's the stats:
    Female
    5'3
    24% (thats a guess, hydro says 18% but I think they are bull****)

I just started up again with workouts:

MWF-Morning LISS cardio and Physique 57
    Evening Fullbody W/O
    TTHS-Morning LISS and Physique 57
    Evening HIIT 30 min, 15 LISS
    Walking, yoga and pilates whenever and just because I like it.

I want to drop to 105, lose about three inches from waist and 1-2 inches everywhere and get to 14% bodyfat ASAP-March is the ultimate goal, but I think I may be able to get there before February. I have a closet full of clothes I can't wear, I want to be a zero again!

Could someone help me and give me a tenative diet plan and critique my workouts? Also-is there a possibility of gaining? I need to strip fat FAST! Thanks in advance.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129247741
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133163973

read those, stop doing fad diets and just eat less. You dont need a "diet plan", you need a calorie deficit and counting calories. You need to get rid of the "fast" and "want it now" mentality, it doesnt work that way with permanent lifestyle changes.
    PSMF doesnt make you lose fat. Keto doesnt make you lose fat. Calorie deficit with resistance training will.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?