BoomBoomTribe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BoomBoomTribe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

17 year old olympic lifts with PRs

http :// www .youtube. com /watch?v=nsqXrP83Jko

goto boomboomtribe on youtube and watch my video

please give me feedback and like and subscribe to my channel

Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BoomBoomTribe View Post

Seems like you've got a good bit of strength. I'd recommend finding a coach that can teach you to lift properly if you want to become serious about the lifts.
    Last edited by Faparama; 12-03-2012 at 07:09 AM.

AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlphaPimp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Find a USAW approved coach and go at it if you want to do it for sport, if you're just doing it for crossfit, then whatever. Just search "clean and jerk" and "snatch" on youtube, Team USA did an awesome couple of videos that have a super hi def slo mo of the lifts done by a pro, and a former oly coach explains the lifts, and gives programming for learning them. Do what he says.

Here is one, I'm sure you can find the other yourself:

Georgia Crew

LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LudiWithKnives is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    stop cleaning with straps and stop split cleaning
    .........(july 23, 2010)
    Bench 200
    Squat 335
    Deadlift 375

Snatch/CnJ 84kg/108.5kg (sept 23, 2011)

ATG 134kg
    FS 120kg

get jacked, squat rack
    do rows; working on your back

doievenlift.tumblr.com

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

ELE2 CREW FOUNDER

huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000) huntito is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Long Road to Competition... My olympic weightlifting journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145925733

Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    may i ask why are you using straps when you are cleaning....wont that screw up your wrists?

Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Faparama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Oarsome View Post
    may i ask why are you using straps when you are cleaning.
    Because he's not racking the bar correctly.

trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trailless is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you're doing it for football or another sport than that's cool. If you want to get into lifting, then please learn the proper form.
    Squat: 135 lbs
    Bench: 225 lbs
    Deadlift: 185 lbs

Stop quoting my stats. I know what I'm doing if I can deadlift 1.5 plates.

jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    too much negativity in this topic

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BoomBoomTribe View Post

You have some mad pressing strength man.
    Best lifts to date/goals by July 2013 (ALL RAW)

Squat: 200kgx1 /200kgx1 (goal achieved)
    Bench: 120kgx1 / 130kgx1, 102.5kgx15
    Deadlift: 235kg x 1/ 240kgx1
    OHP: 80kg x1/ 90kgx1

Over All Goal - Elite wilks total in the open age group
    **Registered volume addict**
    **SCARED OF IPF JUDGES CREW**

TWITTER: @The_Lifting_Doc
    YOUTUBE: TheNumber2Jersey (videos of my lifts can all be found here)

Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oarsome is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by jagboy View Post
    too much negativity in this topic

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

how is there too much negativity in this thread..two comments in regards to him wearing straps for movements that require a lot of wrist mobility and mine was a sincere question.

Surly wearing straps for power cleans is a bad idea as won't it prevent full movement in the wrist which could lead to injury / damage. Constructive criticism .

He did come on here for feedback and there have been lots of helpful replies inc links to youtube videos where he can improve his technique.

You post offers nothing helpful other then "oh wow your amazing" that won't help his Clean technique, won't help injury prevention. Might cause him to go too big too soon and injure himself though?

jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jagboy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how is there too much negativity in this thread..two comments in regards to him wearing straps for movements that require a lot of wrist mobility and mine was a sincere question.

Surly wearing straps for power cleans is a bad idea as won't it prevent full movement in the wrist which could lead to injury / damage. Constructive criticism .

He did come on here for feedback and there have been lots of helpful replies inc links to youtube videos where he can improve his technique.

You post offers nothing helpful other then "oh wow your amazing" that won't help his Clean technique, won't help injury prevention. Might cause him to go too big too soon and injure himself though?

Bro I was trolling. My whole post was meant to be sarcastic. That line is a copy & paste message from this Misc section...

Originally Posted by jagboy View Post

Bro I was trolling. My whole post was meant to be sarcastic. That line is a copy & paste message from this Misc section...
    well played..sir...well played

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

how does it feel to know that you wasted a good 3-4 minutes typing that out

also OP

1: no more straps on clean or you are grounded. I can do that because your 17 still

2: y no snatch vids? there are 2 lifts

3: quit bouncing on the jerks. it is cheating to get bar oscillation

4: you are strong. channel it brosef. find a coach

Have you found Brodin? CuriousGM's Avatar
    CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000) CuriousGM is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There is only one thing that needs to be posted in regards to cleans and straps.

Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    how does it feel to know that you wasted a good 3-4 minutes typing that out
    About the same as it feels for you to waste 3-4mins everyday putting in heel lifts

dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000) dbk1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    About the same as it feels for you to waste 3-4mins everyday putting in heel lifts
    wtf are heel lifts?
    Get This Shiiiiiiiiiiiit