Jpthemc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Any good exercises?

Hi I'm 13 and play football. I'm always trying to get an upper edge on the defender. I'm pretty fast and have a good stiff arm but I was wondering. What are some exercises that will get my legs just completely RIPPED and STRONG? Im talking tree stump thighs and giant calves.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jpthemc View Post
    hi i'm 13 and play football. I'm always trying to get an upper edge on the defender. I'm pretty fast and have a good stiff arm but i was wondering. What are some exercises that will get my legs just completely ripped and strong? Im talking tree stump thighs and giant calves.
    s q u a t s

BloggingMolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloggingMolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloggingMolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloggingMolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloggingMolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloggingMolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloggingMolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloggingMolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloggingMolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloggingMolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BloggingMolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Jpthemc View Post
    Hi I'm 13 and play football. I'm always trying to get an upper edge on the defender. I'm pretty fast and have a good stiff arm but I was wondering. What are some exercises that will get my legs just completely RIPPED and STRONG? Im talking tree stump thighs and giant calves.
    The best workout for getting your legs ripped, would be to do lunges. Usually I do lunges for about a .25 of a mile then follow it up with a light jog then sprinting. I have noticed a great increase in lean muscle mass from doing lunges. I would also recommend finding a good pre workout supplement so you can take it to the next level i like to use a product by a company called MRM and it is called Turbo Driven its an excellent pre workout.

MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jpthemc View Post
    You are 13. Getting 'ripped' is 100% diet. Strength on the other hand is built with consistancy in the weightroom. As far as that is concerened, try to focus more on movements to help you with football and less on individual muscles. Besides, even though popular fitness culture would lead you to believe otherwise, big heavy compound movements are better for you and more relevant to your goals than any kind of "bodypart split" or "bodybuilding" program.

Anyway, all I am saying is get on a good performance driven program, work the hell out of it, and stick with it for years. Bigger Faster Stronger is great. 5/3/1 for Football is better. But, whatever. It doesn't matter what you do, you just need to do it everyday and do it for a very long time.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."