hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

carbs / protein / fat cals

Quick question.

I'm still trying to count calories, so I noticed on every nutrition label it says "cals from fat"
    I'm guessing they're already included into the overall calories right?

So are the cals from carbs and protein already added into the overall calories as well?
    Or do I have to add them separately?

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by hard2name View Post
    Quick question.

I'm still trying to count calories, so I noticed on every nutrition label it says "cals from fat"
    I'm guessing they're already included into the overall calories right?

So are the cals from carbs and protein already added into the overall calories as well?
    Or do I have to add them separately?
    Yes, all of the calories are included in the "Calories" number.

hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hard2name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MetilHed View Post
    Yes, all of the calories are included in the "Calories" number.
    Thank you, looks like ill be needing to eat a lot more calories than I expected since I was counting the carbs / proteins calories into my intake

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hard2name View Post
    Thank you, looks like ill be needing to eat a lot more calories than I expected since I was counting the carbs / proteins calories into my intake
    Surely not. You'd have been eating half what you expected and be losing weight dramatically most likely