mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking Question

Hey so pretty new to the BB.com forums but I just had a question.

So I just started bulking for the first time and it's been about a week and a half. My scale says that I've gained 10 pounds which doesn't sound possible to me (no way I could gain close to that much muscle that fast). It doesn't really look like I've put on fat either so I was just confused. I only ask because my one worry about bulking was just getting fat. So just wondering if this is normal or what?

SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mully8 View Post
    Hey so pretty new to the BB.com forums but I just had a question.

So I just started bulking for the first time and it's been about a week and a half. My scale says that I've gained 10 pounds which doesn't sound possible to me (no way I could gain close to that much muscle that fast). It doesn't really look like I've put on fat either so I was just confused. I only ask because my one worry about bulking was just getting fat. So just wondering if this is normal or what?
    water weight
    "Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it." Bruce Lee

"A lot of people give up just before they're about to make it. You know, you never know when that last obstacle is going to be your last one." Chuck Norris

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." Arnold Schwarzenegger

mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mully8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SickOfSkinny12 View Post
    water weight
    Water weight from what though? The only thing I'm really doing different is eating a lot more. It's not from that is it?

Bens8235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mully8 View Post
    Water weight from what though? The only thing I'm really doing different is eating a lot more. It's not from that is it?
    When did you weigh yourself before and when did you weigh yourself again? Weight flucuations are normal, can be caused by more water in your body etc bear in mind you would need to eat 35000 calories above your maintenance level to gain that much real weight in a week so it will be water weight or something similar. Nothing to worry about. I weigh myself everyday and take an average of the week when bulking to take into account flucuations.

Originally Posted by Bens8235 View Post
    When did you weigh yourself before and when did you weigh yourself again? Weight flucuations are normal, can be caused by more water in your body etc bear in mind you would need to eat 35000 calories above your maintenance level to gain that much real weight in a week so it will be water weight or something similar. Nothing to worry about. I weigh myself everyday and take an average of the week when bulking to take into account flucuations.
    When you say when do you mean during the day? If so then it was in the afternoon both times. Water weight and what your saying does make sense though. I just never would have thought of that. Thanks for the help!

TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TehAustrianOak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Water weight yeah and you probably weighed yourself on an empty stomach first time and right after a meal the second

probably
    ••The Miscer with the Lil' Wayne Tattoo••

<Ego sum Dominus>

***** Haters gonna hate. *****

Originally Posted by TehAustrianOak View Post
    Water weight yeah and you probably weighed yourself on an empty stomach first time and right after a meal the second

probably
    No I tried to make sure not to do anything like that that would influence it. And I did weight myself other times in the week and it seemed to increase over time. So the water weight makes the most sense