Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

please help me put together the leg attachment on my bench

I took out the leg attachment a long time ago because I wasn't using it. Now I don't remember where everything goes.

pics:

this is the bench where the leg attachment goes

the leg attachment

Notice how that there is only one whole in the leg attachment. more on this later.

the piece in my hand was in the whole. the long screw I (in pic below) does not fit in it. I think the two smaller screws do, but not sure if that's where they go.

the screws. note: the black piece on the long screw is not the same one as the piece I am holding in the earlier picture.

another pic of the screws.

as I said earlier, there is only one whole in the leg attachment. but as you can see, there are two holes in the bench where the leg attachment presumably goes.

please help me put this together. I know it is not difficult. just not familiar with it.

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I had to guess...I'd say that the sleeve (which I'm assuming is internally threaded) goes thru the hole in the leg attachment and each of the short bolts go thru the upper holes in the mounting bracket on the bench (one on each side).

The longer bolt with the piece of rubber hose goes thru the lower hole in the mounting bracket, with the rubber hose being used to cushion the bolt and keep the leg attachment from making steel on steel contact, and the acorn nut goes on the end.

What do I win?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The bracket on the bench has two holes.

The top one is where you'll attach the leg extension / leg curl arm. You'll position it so that the pin for holding plates is facing away from the bench. A pad for your ankles, when doing leg extensions, will be near the floor. The other pad, for the backs of your ankles when doing leg curls, will be roughly on the same plane as the rest of the bench.

The bottom hole is used to as a stop for the extension/curl mechanism. From what you've said in your post, it seems like the long screw and spacer go in that hole.

Are there threads in the piece that you're holding in your hand in the fourth picture? If so, that goes back in the hole on the extension/curl arm and the two smaller screws are used to attach it to the upper hole in the bracket.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

wetweva has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get the model number off the label on the unit (usually under the seat/pad).
    Go to the manufacturer's website.
    Look at the assembly manual.

Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mogambo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks and repped for the help. all together now.