Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Slin Sane V2/preworkout dosing help

This is how I'm planning to incorporate my pre-workout/SSV2 dosing scheme today:

One hour pre-workout:
    - 4 scoops Protocol V2
    - DS Craze
    - One cap SSV2

20-30 minutes after that:
    - Scoop GlycoMyx
    - Scoop protein

Is that an effective way to use the SSV2? I'm starting it today. I plan to take another dose 20-30 minutes before my postworkout meal.

Tks as always!

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you're dosing twice daily, why not take before your two biggest carb meals?
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bolos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    If you're dosing twice daily, why not take before your two biggest carb meals?
    The postworkout meal/supper will be a high-carb meal, so that is why I'm opting to take a dose then. I could opt for two caps prior to that meal, but was looking to take a dose preworkout. If this preworkout dose is not optimal, I can wait until this evening.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bolos View Post
    The postworkout meal/supper will be a high-carb meal, so that is why I'm opting to take a dose then. I could opt for two caps prior to that meal, but was looking to take a dose preworkout. If this preworkout dose is not optimal, I can wait until this evening.
    What is your reasoning for taking SS v2 pre workout?
    Psych & handcuffs

Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    What is your reasoning for taking SS v2 pre workout?
    I take GlycoMyx preworkout, one scoop is 40g of carbs, so I was thinking to take a SSV2 20 mins or so prior. But I can wait to take my first dose later this evening prior to my postworkout meal, which will be a significantly higher carb meal.

I would take it later in the evening with that higher carb meal. That's just my suggestion, Genomyx reps may say differently.
    Psych & handcuffs

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I wouldn't take SS v2 post workout. Muscle insulin sensitivity is already maximized.

Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    I wouldn't take SS v2 post workout. Muscle insulin sensitivity is already maximized.
    Tks. At the risk of overthinking this, I'll likely just start this up tomorrow, taking a dose prior to breakfast (high-carb meal) and another likely before lunch/preworkout meal.

I just received my order today, so was experimenting with ideas, but postworkout doesn't seem ideal, which would have been my only other high-carb meal of the day.

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know a few that dose a ssv2 alongside their pre, then have a shake prior to working out.

Personally, any food intake for me too soon before/after ingestion of my pre greatly blunts the stim effects.

While I think its a great idea to take a ssv2 pre, I'd personally switch things around a bit...

One-two hour pre-workout:
    - One cap SSV2

10-15 minutes after that:
    - Scoop GlycoMyx
    - Scoop protein

An hour later/10-15 mins
    - 4 scoops Protocol V2
    - DS Craze

Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    I know a few that dose a ssv2 alongside their pre, then have a shake prior to working out.

Personally, any food intake for me too soon before/after ingestion of my pre greatly blunts the stim effects.

While I think its a great idea to take a ssv2 pre, I'd personally switch things around a bit...

One-two hour pre-workout:
    - One cap SSV2

10-15 minutes after that:
    - Scoop GlycoMyx
    - Scoop protein

An hour later/10-15 mins
    - 4 scoops Protocol V2
    - DS Craze

Thank you for the response. I've decided to start this tomorrow instead, seeing as a dose prior to my postworkout meal is not optimal. I've read a lot on here about taking it preworkout, so I will give this dosing schedule a try!

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bolos View Post
    Thank you for the response. I've decided to start this tomorrow instead, seeing as a dose prior to my postworkout meal is not optimal. I've read a lot on here about taking it preworkout, so I will give this dosing schedule a try!
    Pre-workout is awesome because the fullness and pumps in the gym after some good carbs and a v2 is amazing. if you have any questions anytime feel free to send me a PM. Dosing is somewhat user specific, so as soon as you find your sweet spot...its on!