Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys- Yesterday I had a ton of errands to run after work so by the time I got to the gym I was pretty tired. It was also day one of me varying my carb intake.....so it was low by my standards. Even with a CHEST,SHOULDER, and TRICEP combo I still broke a personal record. Yesterday I cranked out 130lb dumbbells which was a first! Normally I'm too scared to go heavy cause my shoulders are always "funky"....but even when tired I still feel pretty powerful! Triceps was short but they had a great pump. Soarness is minimal (sort of starting to miss extreme soarness) and I actually can't wait for my next weight training session. Really starting to feel the MYO-X kicking in. Since it isn't a stim or a creatine I wasn't expecting to FEEL it....but as long as I get stronger and visually look more muscular, I will keep this in my rotation for the long run. Starting to feel a little sick so I'll be adding a little more Glutamine SR into my shakes.....Don't want to go on vacation sick.

MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.********.com/MHPTransformation?ref=hl

Hey guys....the coverage is slightly different on the ******** fan page so feel free to jump on over. You can ask questions here or there and I'll also be posting motivational quotes and things of that nature! Check it out!

I've been in Texas this week until Xmas but that hasn't deterred me from my goals. I'll post some amazing stuff tomorrow but lets say Metroflex gym and MHP supplements is an amazing combo!

Hey guys, sorry but this is my first time getting to actually sit in front of a working laptop, with working wifi!!!!! Sorry for the lack of updates but I have to say training is going great! I went to MetroFlex and the combination of the environment, some good calories, and MHP Supplements has got me stronger than ever! I'm looking rounder and fuller by the day. The Dopamite has me dripping during workouts and I love it! I have never did more than 150lbs on DB Rows because that's the heaviest I've had access too, and that was years ago! Now I can do it at the end of a workout on the regular. While at MetroFlex I actually was doing 180's! While on vacation I haven't lost much but haven't gained either (huge accomplishment because when I went to Florida 4 years ago I put on 20lbs in a week)!
    For the video of the 180's please check out my ******** FANPAGE........ http://www.********.com/MHPTransformation?ref=hl

Confucianist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucianist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucianist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucianist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucianist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucianist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucianist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucianist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucianist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucianist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Confucianist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck Mike, Doing the same challenge here! go get em!

Thank you Confucianist! I will be keeping track of your log too brother!

I don't know why but I can't get the youtube video to pop up here, so I'll just put up a link! I was impressed that while on vacation and not always being able to stay on my regiment the way I wanted to, I still feel like I'm improving! For example the heaviest I ever went before in DB rows was 150lbs because that's the heaviest I've had access too. I can now do that at the end of the workout! I thought the heaviest I was going to go at Metroflex Gym was 160's but I felt so good I went to an EASY 180!!!!! I actually wanted to go to 200lbs but I figured it was best to be safe than sorry as I am recovering from a small injury I got in the summer.

Here is the video with the 160's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H8CbEkILRU

http://youtu.be/1H8CbEkILRU

This is the video for the 180's.....as you can see I was quite excited! I literally couldn't stop smiling from the second I got in to the second I walked out! MetroFlex and MHP are a deadly combination! This is what you get when you get a hardcore gym with supplements that actually work!!! I've taken protein and thermogenics long enough to know that I am on a high quality stack and I attribute most of this to the MYO-X now! At first you aren't sure if it's working because you don't "feel" anything. Then the muscles get fuller and tighter, but you still imagine it as placebo effect....but when you add 30lbs to your dumbbell rows with a BAD back....then there is obviously something working....and working well!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCvu91h-4Pg

http://youtu.be/fCvu91h-4Pg

Since coming back Christmas night I have been busy non stop so since I have a treadmill at home I will do cardio till I get back to my weights this weekend.....no reason NOT TO DO NOTHING! Stay focused guys!

MHPStrongRep is just really nice. (+1000) MHPStrongRep is just really nice. (+1000) MHPStrongRep is just really nice. (+1000) MHPStrongRep is just really nice. (+1000) MHPStrongRep is just really nice. (+1000) MHPStrongRep is just really nice. (+1000) MHPStrongRep is just really nice. (+1000) MHPStrongRep is just really nice. (+1000) MHPStrongRep is just really nice. (+1000) MHPStrongRep is just really nice. (+1000) MHPStrongRep is just really nice. (+1000)
    [QUOTE=MikeMarcano;1000256373]This is the video for the 180's.....as you can see I was quite excited! I literally couldn't stop smiling from the second I got in to the second I walked out! MetroFlex and MHP are a deadly combination! This is what you get when you get a hardcore gym with supplements that actually work!!! I've taken protein and thermogenics long enough to know that I am on a high quality stack and I attribute most of this to the MYO-X now! At first you aren't sure if it's working because you don't "feel" anything. Then the muscles get fuller and tighter, but you still imagine it as placebo effect....but when you add 30lbs to your dumbbell rows with a BAD back....then there is obviously something working....and working well!!!

Impressive video Mike! Keep going strong!
    MHP board rep

Thanks a lot MHPstrongrep! Well yesterday and today is just cardio....I have a lot of resting I need to do before I pick up my weights....Will more than likely do weights tomorrow and if the pattern continues hit another personal best! Woohoo!

Yesterday, was chest and Cardio.....I was finally able to get back in the groove....I had someone record my set of inclines and just repping it like nothing but the guy didn't press the record button! I had to do the 120's because they were the heaviest they had. It feels good that even when you may not be at your strongest that you can still rep the heaviest dumbbells in the facility!!!!! Only reason I even got off of cardio was because the gym closed at 4pm (Jeez....who closes at 4p other that NYSC?!)

Originally Posted by MikeMarcano View Post
    Always remember to prepare your food guys! Last week was hectic for me since I was getting back from vacation and it was a pain trying to go to McDonalds and just ordering a salad with an extra chicken breast! Of course at first try they give you the fried chicken! The temptation was there to have fries and nuggets believe me!!!
    Prepare your food either before or after your day so that you are fully prepared to not cheat, stay on your diet, and save some money guys!
    Go to your local grocery store and invest in different sizes of Tupperware food containers...they will be life savers and worth every penny!

Happy New Year's Guys!

Happy New Year's guys! I started off 2013 with a great arm workout! Gym closed early and I had to run some errands but I made sure to get on my treadmill and I did 80 mins of cardio! Felt great! Spent the remainder of my night cooking and spending time with my family! Make this a great year! It's a fresh start so make it count! This is the time to get ready for the summer, not when it's May and it's too late!

http://youtu.be/tLN4OrcI0VM

Can't wait to clock out...really excited to go to the gym so that I can more weight on the bar or more reps. I was pretty stoked when a coworker mentioned I looked SWOLE in my work shirt! Yep, I'm happy! Debating on wether I do big back or big delts.....I need work on both so we will see!!!!!

Eating MYO-X....damn it tastes good!

Best part of my day! Damn I wish I could eat 10 scoops a day!

Hey guys.....it's been a crazy ride....strength is suprising me as it's going up even though I'm dieting....but I'll be cutting food intake down a little bit so we will see what happens! I was still happier than a pig in crap when I did the 180lbs db rows in TEXAS a few weeks ago when I was on vacation. Well I found a gym that had 200lbs dumbbells. I was hesitant to do them as it was the end of the night, and I didn't bring my food cooler so eating was not optimal that day....well they went up for 7 reps! I think I'll stay a little lighter though because I prefer a bit more quality out of my reps but it was nice to know that I can now do them!! I also keep getting comments that my stomach looks thinner as well as my face....but that my upper body is still "swole"! I'm loving my stack!

http://youtu.be/8vo425GswJM

People like to boast on forums, so I took a video of it! Enjoy guys!

Nothing crazy to report as I was in the new gym I went to on Friday and all the equipment was different.....in a very good way. It's an old school Gold's that has a lot of hard to find equipment. I stacked off there leg extension as well and kept my reps on the entire leg workout in the 15-20 rep range for everything except for 2 or 3 sets. They even had an old school hack squat so I can't gauge a change in strength there but my legs feel great today! I felt so sick at the end of the workout that I could only communicate with my workout partner with head gestures of "yes" and "no" lol! Finished off with a few minutes on the stairs!

Everything in the gym has been going great....weight seems to be stabilized but I still look leaner as each week progresses! In the mean time I have found a great workout accessory in the LG TONE....no more wires in my workouts to distract me so the workouts are even better! Check out some recent shots!

I just came down with a bug....haven't eaten anything all day....couldn't even finish a shake! I will see if I make it to the gym but was hoping for a wiked chest pump tonight. I have to remember to up my Glutamine-SR dosing!

Just celebrated my bday and had an awesome leg workout! Here's some new pics of what has been going on! Back to deadlifting 315 like butter! Might not sound impressive but I do them at the end of the workout and I had a back injury a few months ago so I'm happy!

Triceps are coming in!

Here's my latest video....sorry for the angle! After an incredibly long workout I decided to throw in some Shrugs....I only wish the machine held more plates but 14 plates ain't that bad....if I say so myself!

Forgot to mention I also had the stamina to jump on a StepMill for 1.5hrs......Will be uploading the pics for proof too!

Sneak Peak of the Triceps!

ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ScottRoland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MikeMarcano View Post

Sneak Peak of the Triceps!

Dayum bro! Nice...(no homo)
    Member of the Global Bodybuilding Organization

2015/2016 National Qualifier Mens Physique
    Contest Prep Coach -- Dr. J. Parker Posing Coach -- Jen Cook, NPC Judge/IFBB Pro
    Training Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155564773

Real science > Bro science

Thank you brother! I was starting to think no one was even checking in on the log haha! I'm training my butt off and trying to manage 2 jobs, training and a family so it's been hard for me to get here but since I know at least one person is checking I'll try to be a little more consistent! I truly have to say that the MHP supplements have been awesome since I don't know how I manage to bust my ass for 1.5-2hrs in the gym considering my days are typically 15-17hrs long! I'm down to 233lbs as of my last check in which brings me to 20lbs of weight loss and I'm stronger than ever.....even compared to my prohormone days! I'm quite lucky to have them in my corner!

If anyone wants to follow me on my FB Fanpage please hit me up here at http://www.********.com/home.php#!/M...mation?fref=ts or here at this thread!