Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

**MHP** MikeMarcano Body Transformation

Hey guys, my name is Mike Marcano. I have recently teamed up with the good folks at MHP and am starting a transformation challenge! Please stop on by and enjoy the ride as I will have updates on the products I'm using and on how my workouts go. Some will be written out and some will be in videos or pics. I feel this will keep me dedicated to the log, which is what I need. After getting into the best shape of my life last year I pulled a 180 and got pretty heavy. My weight is 254lbs and I'm looking to see how far MHP's Dren can take me. If I can break into the 240's or below I'd be happy! I seemed to have lost my discipline and if I see the food I want, I EAT IT! If things go well I will use this as motivation for doing a show later on in 2013! Let me know what you guys think and if you have any questions. Thanks!

**I forgot to put up a pic so here it is. If someone can blow it up as opposed to a link to a pic it'd be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by MikeMarcano; 12-05-2012 at 07:52 AM.

MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MikeMarcano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just took my Dopamite, plan on getting started with my workout at about 6:15p, looking forward to this as I didn't get much rest last night and I'm pretty tired. I'll be happy if Dopamite could get me through this!

Damn that's good!

Last night went well, I noticed I was dripping a bit extra on cardio! Heart rate felt like it stood high without as much perceived effort ut it may be because I'm siked for the rest of the transformation. I'm glad to be here logging because I know without it I wouldn't feel a need to be accountable. I'm definitely not one to write down every minute detail because I adapt my training and nutrition based on how I feel, but I will enjoy sharing with you guys what I'm doing!

On a side note, I took my Myo-X this morning.......and man was I suprised! The powder looks a little granular (not sure if that's a great description) so I was hesitant to take it....Well one scooop straight into the mouth and seconds later I was in HEAVEN!!!!!! It's hard to describe but it was like eating a vanilla oreo....the cookie part....but better! Since I was rushing out the door I also had a Probolic Chocolate shake and a banana while I was driving to work and I can say I was quite satisfied. I was drinking it while I was driving so I didn't pay attention to it until I hit a light. Half way through the shake I realized it didn't have any weird after tastes like so many shakes and it went down nice and smooth. I mixed it with a shaker cup and no clumps....so I'm happy. Worse feeling in the world is eating a shake haha! I only got 5.5hrs of sleep last night so we are going to see how Dopamite keeps me going for today!!!!

LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MikeMarcano View Post

**I forgot to put up a pic so here it is. If someone can blow it up as opposed to a link to a pic it'd be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    **New Jersey Crew (201)**

“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” -Socrates

Thanks brother, I appreciate that! Damn, I hate this pic...look like a pale shaved gorrilla!

roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good luck bro you are going to kick some ass
    Nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream WAKE UP AND TRAIN DAMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10) roeperson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good luck bro kick some ass
    Nothing comes to a sleeper but a dream WAKE UP AND TRAIN DAMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by roeperson View Post
    good luck bro kick some ass
    Thanks man! I'm following your log as well and I'm rooting for you! You got a great base so I'm sure your gonna look awesome by the end!

LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LivingStrongE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks brother, I appreciate that! Damn, I hate this pic...look like a pale shaved gorrilla!
    No doubt I got you.

“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” -Socrates

I had to come in and just mention I usually have a lul in energy around 2 or 3p.....Feel nice and level so far.

I was going to post an update with videos but I have to have a post count of 50 or more....so look out for that later on today!

I was going to post an update with videos but I have to have a post count of 50 or more....so look out for that later on today!
    Shoot them over to me Ill post on mine for now if you want

Wow that's cool brother....but I'm already in the 40's....I should be able to post in about 10mins! Very cool of you...thanks!

Very good start with this log. Video is a plus

getting on board with the MHP Supps

Originally Posted by LivingStrongE View Post
    Very good start with this log. Video is a plus
    Thank you brother! I hope to have a great start to 2013, and it's never too early too start! I hope to look great on my bday on Feb 3rd!

Hey guys, if you are on Fb check out the Fanpage I created! It's another way for us all to network an go through this together!

http://www.********.com/MHPTransformation?ref=hl

Yo Mike Like the vids .
    Was just checking up on you brother how are you feeling? Looks like your ready to take on the world man. Thanks for all your support and if there is anything I can support you with let me know. One day before this is over we will have to train together . That would make for a fun video..

Originally Posted by roeperson View Post
    Yo Mike Like the vids .
    Was just checking up on you brother how are you feeling? Looks like your ready to take on the world man. Thanks for all your support and if there is anything I can support you with let me know. One day before this is over we will have to train together . That would make for a fun video..
    That sounds awesome brother....I'm defintely down! I'm actually feeling...............Pretty good! All week my schedule has been funky so sleep is a long lost friend....but I'm feeling strong in the gym and motivated to do big things. Last night after a kick ass chest and cardio session I caught a flat.....but thank god I had an extra shake and water on hand!

I'm not going to lie, the lack of sleep was getting to me but 2 Dopamite later and I'm back baby! Looking forward to my workout later......BIG BACK!!!

quayle2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quayle2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quayle2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quayle2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quayle2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quayle2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quayle2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mike-Where do you train?

Hey Chris.....it's 60/40 between Get Fit in Fairfield and my NYSC in Jersey City. I try to train at Get Fit so that I can let traffic die down before going home.

Well today would be day 8, but I weighed myself yesterday and was quite surprised by what I saw. Coming from 254lbs I knew the first couple of pounds would drop pretty quick but I'm down to 246.5lbs! Just under 8lbs in a week! Best part is I've been feeling strong in the gym and I'm eating a fair amount of carbs! I can't wait for the next two weeks when the changes are more visible! I'll be in Texas as of Saturday so I'm going to have to find ways of getting in workouts but where there is a will there is a way! Maybe I'll get some footage from Metrolflex!
    It's been hard to get videos done as I dont want to ask complete strangers to take the video and I don't want to feel like a tool doing it myself so I may workout more at my home gym....other wise the next vid will be cardio confessions!

Hey guys....remember preparation is key! If you fail to prepare, then prepare to fail! As a dad of a 2yrs old, and a man of the working class like most of you (I work 9-6p, with an hour commute each way) it is vital to prepare yourself in advance. That means I have my gym items already prepared to go in my workout bag with my supplements. That also means I have to carry a cooler with me to make sure that I do not miss meals. Since I'm gone for about 12hrs or so of the day that means I have to carry about 4 of my 6 or 7 meals. This way I can get my meals on time and it makes sure I know the quality of my meal! What's the point of having vegetables if they are smeared in oil or butter! It's also handy to have a spare water bottle and shaker cup in your car or bag as you never know when you may get stranded and low on supplies (this came in handy when I had my flat tire the other night and was stranded on the high way. I always carry an extra shake or MHP Power Pak pudding!

Attached Images
    Last edited by MikeMarcano; 12-10-2012 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Added pic

Just as a reminder to you younger guys....be willing to adapt! Your program may call for a certain exercise or amount of weight....but if your body tells you otherwise.....LISTEN TO IT! I noticed I had my preworkout meal too close to my workout so instead of going straight into it....I decided to turn my warmup into a cardio session. Once I felt like my food was better assimilated I went on to do legs. Had a great pump and strength....but my hips and back were a little stiff, so I moved on from squats into leg presses. I may not look hardcore cause I didn't stay with the squats, but at least I didn't injure anything and I live to fight another day!

Hey Mile keep up all the great work.. You are so right about preparation. I have yet to cheat because of been so prepared. as soon as im not I will eat whatever I want, Deff not good.

Thanks brother! I know if I'm not prepared I could easily gobble down an entire bag of Oreo's without noticing! Today was rough because I just did not want to get out of bed! But after hitting the snooze button once I realized no one will make me a champion.....I have to make myself one! So I got up and cooked my chicken before I got to work. I already have some back up yams and egg whites here so I'm very well prepared! Getting ready to travel on Saturday has made me adjust my schedule but where there is a will there is a way. Keep it up yourself bro!

I forgot to put up pics from my Leg workout from Monday....but it went great! Hips and upper back felt funky on squats so after two sets I decided to go to the leg press. Remember guys, be willing to adapt! It's the only way to avoid injury down the road! Leg Presses were my 5th exercise and on my 4th set I banged out 24 Plates for 20 excruciating reps!!!! I'm hoping to have the leg press fully loaded by the end of this challenge and being able to rep it out!

Last night was Back and Biceps. I haven't grouped them together in a while, but I'm feeling it today haha! I used my new Versa Gripps and realized I can't workout without them! Lifts went great and was happy I could still do Pullups as my fourth exercise (there not as fun when you are this heavy lol). I thought my biceps would be too tired to give me anything after back...but I was suprised to see the pump in the arms was just as good,if not slightly better than my back pump. Finished off with some moderately high intensity cardio and some Probolic-SR since I knew it'd take me a good hour to get home. It was nice to know I still had amino acids trickling into my system. I got home and had some egg whites with 2 slices of cheese and after a shower took my Cyclin-GF. Slept like a baby too :-).