Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Registered User Animal_Strength's Avatar
    Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Animal_Strength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DerekEt View Post
    > In grad school with double major
    > Trolls online teenage bodybuilding forums
    > Makes threads for teenagers to ask him about his physique with 15 inch arms.

k
    waiting on cam, whats the holdup.

do you really want me to post threads from this forum and other forums with you trolling and lying?

STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000) STAYDENCH is just really nice. (+1000)
    Probably going to do this routine instead of my modified PHAT. Only problem I see with me is that it's flat BB bench and my bench is horrible, both strength and chest activation wise.would changing from BB to Dumbell make an difference on this routine like it does not with PHAT?
    Gotta get hench....brah

Wires greatest Programme ever made.
    Walterwhite forever cooking

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151411173- my log to greatness

Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Def got to try this routine on my next bulk

Currently on my UPPER/LOWER and making progress
    but this one looks ****ing beast

Will do this next bulk though ;D
    My Lifting log!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158614543&p=1175269943#post1175269943

JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10) JGAesthetics is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good post

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Animal_Strength View Post
    waiting on cam, whats the holdup.

do you really want me to post threads from this forum and other forums with you trolling and lying?
    Since you have clearly displayed no interest in the routine posted in the OP this is me asking you not to post in this thread unless it is the routine itself you have a dispute with. I dont give a rat's ass about other forums nor should the e-drama be brought over here. You 2 got some kind of history you need to work out then do it through PM or off these forums.

This is DerekEt's thread about his program, not an e-fight between you. No one gives a damn if he is natty or not nor do the rules of this forum allow for much discussion of this issue anyway.

Thanks in advance for your compliance to my request,
    400lb Gorilla
    "Babysitter Mod"
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post
    Since you have clearly displayed no interest in the routine posted in the OP this is me asking you not to post in this thread unless it is the routine itself you have a dispute with. I dont give a rat's ass about other forums nor should the e-drama be brought over here. You 2 got some kind of history you need to work out then do it through PM or off these forums.

This is DerekEt's thread about his program, not an e-fight between you. No one gives a damn if he is natty or not nor do the rules of this forum allow for much discussion of this issue anyway.

400lb Gorilla
    "Babysitter Mod"

lol @ the AVI title change!!

400lb Gorilla, you are seriously the GOAT mod , I appreciate everything you do around the forums.

Also don't ever rep me, because then it will look like I am trying to get your approval/rep beg and I'm really not(100% srs), so yeah never do that. Just appreciate the stuff you do (srs)
    Last edited by DerekEt; 12-16-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Registered User KrazyEyezKillah's Avatar
    KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KrazyEyezKillah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 400Lb Gorilla View Post

400lb Gorilla
    "Babysitter Mod"
    Lulzzz like a fukin boss
    Bench Press - 225x18 // 275x8 // 330x1
    Squat - 385x7 // 445x1
    Overhead Press - 135x20 // 225x1
    Deadlift - 385x11

Bodyweight OHP for reps!

★★ Buddhist Crew★★
    "How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself as anything less than a god?" - A.W.

BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just a question..

"-Barbell Curl 3x6-8 / Lying French Press 3x6-8
    -Incline Dumbbell Curl 3x8-10 / Tricep Pressdown 3x10-12
    -Preacher Curl 3x8-10/ Overhead Extension 3x8-10"

So I do the 3 bicep exercises and then the 3 tricep exercises on the same day?
    Always proud, never satisfied.

Dangflabbits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dangflabbits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dangflabbits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dangflabbits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dangflabbits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dangflabbits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dangflabbits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dangflabbits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dangflabbits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dangflabbits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dangflabbits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BashaMIV View Post
    Just a question..

"-Barbell Curl 3x6-8 / Lying French Press 3x6-8
    -Preacher Curl 3x8-10/ Overhead Extension 3x8-10"

So I do the 3 bicep exercises and then the 3 tricep exercises on the same day?
    Same day, but like the order they're in.
    bi tri bi tri bi tri

BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BashaMIV is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dangflabbits View Post
    Same day, but like the order they're in.
    bi tri bi tri bi tri
    ah so it's like i'm supersetting them.
    Always proud, never satisfied.

gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gohardpat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A lot of people find it better to do say all tric then all bic or vise versa

PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PSSR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    havent found this on whole post, but no ab training?

bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bravo96 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SamSix View Post
    this is just a reworked PHAT routine. nice originality op...

edit: this is actually way less precise and efficient than PHAT. this is stupid
    wtf i swear your posts are getting more stupid each time i see them. its a basic 3 on 1 off set up, how is it stupid?

wait so now a template that was used before phat was even inveted is somehow a reworked phat? mabey phat is reworked 3on 1off with upper/lower days.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bravo96 View Post
    wtf i swear your posts are getting more stupid each time i see them. its a basic 3 on 1 off set up, how is it stupid?

wait so now a template that was used before phat was even inveted is somehow a reworked phat? mabey phat is reworked 3on 1off with upper/lower days.
    PHAT isnt even a 3on/1off so I fail to see how they even bare any similarities let alone one being a copy of the other. lol
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no

that would not be optimal

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bravo96 View Post

every routine is pretty similar to most other routines anyway, so not much variation is possible really

and i agree that samstupids posts seem to be getting even worse

ddavidtran has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why is op banned?

RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000) RollTideNation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ddavidtran View Post
    Why is op banned?
    I'm not at liberty to discuss that but he was banned for two weeks.

El oh freaking el @ SamSix
    This post is Natypes approved.
    Natypes crew

I'm also a gun snob.

Noobsthetics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noobsthetics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noobsthetics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noobsthetics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noobsthetics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noobsthetics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noobsthetics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noobsthetics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Noobsthetics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy fuuaark the bicep/tricep exercises supersetted. Never felt this pump before!

Daniel678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Daniel678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Daniel678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Daniel678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Daniel678 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how are the shrugs ment to be performered on a smiths machine or dumbells and how many sets/reps thanks

ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Quick questions. First of all I just got done with my first three days (back day was today). I switched to this from starting strength, so my arms and calves feel like noodles. The pain has started to subside, though. My questions are these: Should I throw in some ab work? And, what am I doing wrong on lat pulldowns and cable rows that I don't feel it in my back as much as in my biceps? I'm pretty good at using my lats for pullups, but I can't seem to activate them on these lifts.

The program has worked me hard so far, and I can't wait to see where it takes me.

cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000) cnatboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Been on this for a week now and have to say I'm really liking it. That extra day of rest to be completely fresh every day makes a big difference. Seems like a VERY good volume/frequency balance for me ATM.

Did the chest/arms day last night and dat chit CRUSHED me. Been lifting for ~2 years now and I think that's the strongest chest workout I've done (had to sub Decline Bench for dips bc didn't have access to dip handles).

Already sore this morning in my chest and my back is still slightly sore from 3 days ago, good signs. Hoping to make some insane gainz on this program.
    +++ God Mode Crew +++
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦

ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArborGold is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Currently on my second week of this program. I figured out the problem I was having with rows and lat pulls. Was using my biceps to pull instead of squeezing my back together.

So far I really enjoy the program.

Since I switched to this from SS, I'm loving the variety and frequency. brb squatting brb squatting brb squatting brb squatting. I'm glad I did SS first, though. The base it gave me is really helping.

Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mobster1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Derekt is it ok for me to do it like this?

Fri: Chest/arms
    Sat: Legs/calves
    Sun: Back/shoulders
    Mon: Chest/arms
    Tues: Legs/calves
    Weds: Back/shoulder
    Thurs: DAY OFF
    My Lifting log!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158614543&p=1175269943#post1175269943

DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DerekEt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No, and don't post in this thread. Go to the one in my signature.

Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Snowflake2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DerekEt View Post
    -Barbell Curl 3x6-8 / Lying French Press 3x6-8
    -Preacher Curl 3x8-10/ Overhead Extension 3x8-10
    Sorry to bump the thread, but are these supersetted or no?
    Weight: 171 lbs
    Bench: 110 lbs x 5
    Squat: 145 lbs x 5
    Deadlift: 205 lbs x 5

*Currently running Starting Strength*

Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lendogg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Snowflake2 View Post
    Sorry to bump the thread, but are these supersetted or no?
    Yes they are.

physiqueComp is not very well liked. (-100) physiqueComp is not very well liked. (-100) physiqueComp is not very well liked. (-100) physiqueComp is not very well liked. (-100) physiqueComp is not very well liked. (-100) physiqueComp is not very well liked. (-100) physiqueComp is not very well liked. (-100) physiqueComp is not very well liked. (-100) physiqueComp is not very well liked. (-100) physiqueComp is not very well liked. (-100) physiqueComp is not very well liked. (-100)
    Good read

SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000) SebastianMorar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Going to do this routine starting from tomorrow, excited to see what it can do to a semi-beginner.

Does anyone know why DerekEt got banned?

TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TrevorCorr13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can deadlifts be done on back day
    "The only time you find success before work is in the dictionary"

Stats for 166lbs

start/current/goal

Bench 95/285/260

Squat 70/365/405

Deadlift 95/425/495