Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User Scroogemcduck25's Avatar
    Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Weight Lost from 325 to 185 (Current 262)

Hello Everyone from bodybuilding, My name is James and would like to tell you my story of losing weight and the reason i decided to do it. Back in Late July i was at 325 pounds, was lazy as hell and didnt really care what other people thought about me, or to be honest care about myself enough to look in the mirror and see it was me who was doing this to my body and try to fix it. Now in late July i was working late night as a security guard doing the nightshift where we sign cars in and out. At around 4 am i had a car pull up and it was some woman in the car and i went out there to get there info so i could sign them in so they could be on there way, and when i got to the car and ask for the info they where laughing at me. At first i didnt really care about it, i took down the info sign them in and sent them on there way but after i came in and sat down, it felt like the walls came down and i just started to cry for a good 5 mins, because i could have changed at anytime and didn't realize i was the problem and had to change or i would never start to get the weight down and be 400-500 pounds within the next few years.

The next day i was like that's it, its time for a change for the better or give up on life. On August 1, 2012 i went to planet fitness and got a monthly membership, best thing i have ever done with my life. I did what little research i could but i really didnt know what to do or who to ask for advise on the subject. A good friend of mine sat down with me and gave me some good pointers and advise on what i should be starting with and what foods i should try and a app for my smartphone to use (MyFitnessPal). After that i started with 1400 calories with 100G protein and 100 Carbs with 49G fats and was going to the gym about 2-3 days a week doing cardio. At first i was very sore for the first few week, it sucked so much i wanted to quit asap but i stayed with it and little by little i got pasted August and into weight-in time for the 30th. When the 30th came along i was super happy to see my progress and see if what i was doing was working. I got on the scale but only lost 13 pounds i was hurt because i thought i was going to lose more weight, so i went from 325 to 312, i knew i could do better so i did some more research and stumbled upon intermittent fasting from the Hodge Twins and decided to try it out for the next month and see if i could get more weight lost.

October 1st came super fast and i was ready to hit the ground running and try again. I decided to cut back on my Macros and try 60G protein and 45 Carbs and about 12G fat and about 750 Calories plus i didnt wanna take it slow with intermittent fasting eating window so i decided to have a 20 hour fast with a 4 hour eating window. I upped my days at the gym from 2-3 days till 5 Days a week (Current), Only doing cardio no weights and at the end of the month when i got on the scale and BAM lose 25 pounds i was so shocked at my progess so far. So pretty much i did say same thing in october that i was doing in november and lost another 25 pounds i was super happy with the progress so far i told everyone and took some pics to show them, they where so happy to see i was going to change my life for the better. My other reason for doing this is i want to join the united states Air force in April and with the weight level at 180 for someone my height (5'8) i had to get this weight off asap. I still have a way to go but i figured i take some time out of my day and share with you my Journey with you all and see what feedback i get. I will be posting a new pic every month and update this post every 2 weeks to let everyone know how i'm doing.

Oh here are the picks as of now. The First One is from when i was 325 and the current one is from the end of Nov at 262.
    Attached Images

Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Scroogemcduck25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    up up

tkonpk will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkonpk will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkonpk will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkonpk will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkonpk will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkonpk will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkonpk will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkonpk will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkonpk will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkonpk will become famous soon enough. (+50) tkonpk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice change man, you definitely have the motivation, keep it up.
    Tkon's Journey to 1200
    hhttp://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169584723

All My Work Outs
    http://www.youtube.com/tkonpk

Tkon=Ten Kinds of Nasty

vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000) vollric is just really nice. (+1000)
    Slimming down!! keep at it man!
    “Man – He sacrifices his health in order to make money.
    Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health.
    And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present;
    the result being that he does not live in the present or the future;
    he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”
    -Dalai-

PonchOh will become famous soon enough. (+50) PonchOh will become famous soon enough. (+50) PonchOh will become famous soon enough. (+50) PonchOh will become famous soon enough. (+50) PonchOh will become famous soon enough. (+50) PonchOh will become famous soon enough. (+50) PonchOh will become famous soon enough. (+50) PonchOh will become famous soon enough. (+50) PonchOh will become famous soon enough. (+50) PonchOh will become famous soon enough. (+50) PonchOh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Former 300lbs fat dude checking in. Good job bro.
    -GSD owner crew.
    -Home gym crew
    -MWWC

sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50) sackamous will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Former 328lbs here saying keep up the good work. Im currently at 225 and have seen more progress lately in cloths size and droping body fat by switching to lifting over cardio. I would suggest mixing it up some instead of just cardio.
    Started at 328lbs
    Current at 227lbs and counting.
    Current goal 225lbs (step by step)

()==() York Barbell Club No. 19 ()==()

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great work so far! Keep it up. I was in your shoes in January. It's not easy, but it's worth it
    LEO

biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sackamous View Post
    Former 328lbs here saying keep up the good work. Im currently at 225 and have seen more progress lately in cloths size and droping body fat by switching to lifting over cardio. I would suggest mixing it up some instead of just cardio.
    Definitely. Lifting is important. Even some minimum exercises.
    LEO

JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100) JKrenegade is not very well liked. (-100)
    wow nice work mate, keep it up looking good!
    Showing off is the fool's idea of glory - Bruce Lee

robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice work so far, but if I were you, I'd up your cals a bit. Are you really only eating 750 cals a day? You will still lose weight, but you'll lose the majority of your muscle too, so you'll end up looking deflated as you continue to lose weight. I'm not trying to take away from what you've done. You've done a great job and are on the right track, but I'd keep your cals to at least around 1,800, which is not too high for someone your weight, eat super clean and continue lifting heavy and doing cardio. Just something to think about.
    ***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***I Love My Ducks Crew***
    ***AMAZON FBA CREW***

RIP amazonbrah. May you CEO in heaven.

i would just like to say thank you to every that has came to this topic so far and saying all those nice stuff and advise, i will up my cals after dec and push to doing some lifting, my problem was i didnt get alot of info going into this and i did what research i could and people where telling me get to 200 before you lift cause it will not look right.

Originally Posted by Scroogemcduck25 View Post
    i would just like to say thank you to every that has came to this topic so far and saying all those nice stuff and advise, i will up my cals after dec and push to doing some lifting, my problem was i didnt get alot of info going into this and i did what research i could and people where telling me get to 200 before you lift cause it will not look right.
    It wont look right to get down to 200 without some muscle, or "skinny fat." Gotta get some muscle on your frame to show off when you lose the fat.
    LEO

yea i plan to start doing some weight training after dec, you are right big, but what should i do, any advise would be killer
    Last edited by Scroogemcduck25; 12-04-2012 at 06:55 PM.

yea i plan to start doing some weight training after dec, you are right big, but what should i do, any advise would be killer
    Any compound exercises will maximize your gym time. Squats, bench presses. I know PF doesnt have barbells, but u can use dumbells.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/fawnia1.htm

This link has some good beginner stuff. Or just google "beginner weight lifting workout" and find something that works for you.
    LEO

thanks for the info ill post my current weight this sunday

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you can definetly start lifiting. There is not magic wieght. If you joints can take it get some lifting in.

Be sure to use good form..............100000000 injuries a year just because of stupid big ego guys thinking they are tough if they move more weight than they should........then they hurt themselves (i did this twice before I learned)

any form questions check out the videos on this site. Really squeeze the muscles and go for the mind body connection. max contraction is what makes good bodys and good bodybuilders. Even moreso than massive ammounts of weight lifted.

supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supbrobro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome progress brah.

yea lifting sounds like the way to start after the new years, cant wait

bumps

99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50) 99boogie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Former 330 lbs here . Good job keep at it .
    When you start lifting I wouldn't go to heavy . I lost all my wieght by doing light weights high reps and cardio after lifting . You need to take in more calories also low carbs seem to work for me when I had a lot of weight to lose .

Originally Posted by 99boogie View Post
    Former 330 lbs here . Good job keep at it .
    When you start lifting I wouldn't go to heavy . I lost all my wieght by doing light weights high reps and cardio after lifting . You need to take in more calories also low carbs seem to work for me when I had a lot of weight to lose .
    Yea atm I eat about 45 to about 60 carbs a day with 70 to 100g of protein and about 14 to 35 fats

bumps

Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10) Erotomaniac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome progress bro. I assume your life quality has already improved. Keep up! The hard part has been accomplished.

yea, its just feels like i could be working harder to get the weight off faster, yea sure i did lose 63 pounds in 3 months but it felt like i could have did more

staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100) staedtlernoris is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hello Everyone from bodybuilding, My name is James and would like to tell you my story of losing weight and the reason i decided to do it. Back in Late July i was at 325 pounds, was lazy as hell and didnt really care what other people thought about me, or to be honest care about myself enough to look in the mirror and see it was me who was doing this to my body and try to fix it. Now in late July i was working late night as a security guard doing the nightshift where we sign cars in and out. At around 4 am i had a car pull up and it was some woman in the car and i went out there to get there info so i could sign them in so they could be on there way, and when i got to the car and ask for the info they where laughing at me. At first i didnt really care about it, i took down the info sign them in and sent them on there way but after i came in and sat down, it felt like the walls came down and i just started to cry for a good 5 mins, because i could have changed at anytime and didn't realize i was the problem and had to change or i would never start to get the weight down and be 400-500 pounds within the next few years.

The next day i was like that's it, its time for a change for the better or give up on life.
    Oh here are the picks as of now. The First One is from when i was 325 and the current one is from the end of Nov at 262.
    I am so glad you finally realized you were doing your body no good. You have made some amazing progress in losing weight, keep at it and everything is possible!
    If at times you feel demotivated or anything, look up to pictures of amazing physiques and tell your self OUT LOUD: "I can achieve that!". Look up pictures of both males and females with great physiques. I find that really motivates me and pushes me even more. Do everything it takes to keep you motivated.
    Eat clean and do your daily exercises. I'm very glad you already are doing that and have made the switch to change. It is a lifestyle everyone should follow.

I do advice you to not only do cardio, but also doing heavy weightlifting in combination with the cardio. Realize that that'll burn a lot of calories too, if your training at your 110%. I get soaking wet from the sweating and after every workout i Struggle to get back to home due to working out so hard. Every training go to the fullest.

Look up motivational quotes too. One that stuck in my mind is: "A lot of people regret not going to training, yet nobody has ever regretted he did go to training".

Get inspired, and in time you will inspire others! Keep at it, believe in yourself and you everything is possible. Surround yourself with like minded people, for example, in this community! Respect for you and repped!

Believe in yourself! Don't let anybody hold you back or tell you you can't!

i just like to let everyone know, i was 262 last friday, i got on the scale today with my boxers on and as of today i'm 256 yeaaa

robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) robertk232 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i just like to let everyone know, i was 262 last friday, i got on the scale today with my boxers on and as of today i'm 256 yeaaa
    amazing, keep at it!
    ***WetBreasts is gonna make it crew***
    ***I Love My Ducks Crew***
    ***AMAZON FBA CREW***

RIP amazonbrah. May you CEO in heaven.

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll be honest..... way to much to read, so I didn't read it; haha.

I did look at the pictures so I will say LOOKING GOOD BRO!

Originally Posted by ktothewire View Post
    I'll be honest..... way to much to read, so I didn't read it; haha.

I did look at the pictures so I will say LOOKING GOOD BRO!
    yea man i hear you, hate wall of texts

OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Big changes - keep up the good work!