ChrisCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChrisCyrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation 2013 Dymatize Body Transformation Competition

Hi guys i've never done anything like this before but i'm thinking about it. I'm from the UK and am an average joe who is on/off the gym 24/7 then moans about how he has no muscle and has a pudding belly. I really want to change my mindset and life and physique by saving up for and completing my personal trainer qualification (i am already level 2 gym instructor qualified) and being more positive in life. Also i want to get in the best shape of my life. Not to win a competition or for fame or anything, they would be bonuses. But for myself. I might fail but i nees to try. I have ON Serious Mass but am too broke to afford any more than one scoop (half serving) a day and too brole to buy truck loads of meat on my weekly food shop in order to get all of the stuff i need. My knowledge in the whole bodybuilding thing is poor and i have used macro calculators before but then i dont follow them and dont weigh food because i have no food scales. I am a skinny fat ecto with low motivation but i REALLY want to do this and i think this comp might give me a little extra help as i have no seriously committed friends to teach me or come to the gym with me. Any and all help/tips/advice appreciated guys.
    Thanks