jsfitnesssolutionsllc.com nacersusaf's Avatar
    nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nacersusaf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Looking for a bikini competition in the carolinas

Hey all, I've decided I'd like to try my hand at competing in the bikini division, and am looking for shows in North Carolina, or even South Carolina if necessary.

All of my web searches so far have led me in circles and I haven't been able to find one that works for me in terms of time; I am active duty military and am also getting married this summer, so there are a couple of time frames that won't work for me because of deployments and the wedding... but I digress. I keep re-visiting the idea and then telling myself that I'll just have to wait until next year when I am out of the military and have more time, but something is nagging at me to do it sooner! I'm pretty happy with how I look right now, and I know that my first show will likely be a huge embarassing learning experience, but I still want to give it a go.

If anyone has any good resources or knows of shows later this year in the Carolinas I would love it if you could PM me the info, or share it here!
    Owner, JS Fitness Solutions
    www.jsfitnesssolutionsllc.com

Magnum Nutraceuticals Athlete
    hardmagnum.com

NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10) NaturalBBEvents is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you are looking for a natural competition, they are all listed on this site:

http://www.naturalbodybuildingevents.com

The site lists all the natural shows from all the natural orgs and is organized location to make it easier for you to find a show in your area.

NPCMuscle25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey.. are you still looking to compete this season? I just moved here from Florida and have a small team already getting together. Currently have 4 bikini girls that I am prepping as well as myself, and 2 other men. Give me a shout if you are interested. I have several years of experience with the NPC