Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I'll be going from 190 lbs to 220 lbs [Real Time Video Log]

Every week (Sunday) I will upload a new video with my new weight, my favorite exercise progress of the week, and my caloric intake that week. On the 1st of every month I will do measurements to track size difference. I plan on running this weekly progress for atleast 52 weeks (who knows maybe longer if I get a good amount of feedback). I realize this is not exactly a set of pictures, but video is basically millions of photos put together so I thought this would work (if not please let me know and I'll delete my thread).

Here is the first two weeks!

Week 1 - 194 lbs

Week 2 190.4 lbs

I will be handing out reps randomly to people who follow my progress and post in my thread, thanks guys
    Bought this account in 2010 :D

brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) brianmt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Week 3 - 193.1lbs

Up 3 lbs from last weeks weigh in! I have been averaging 4-4.5k calories a day for the last week and I can tell I'm gaining a bit of size (as well as holding a little water), I plan on bumping it up to 4.5-5k calories a day this next week. It sucks having to eat so much but I guess it's better than having to be extremely careful about how much I eat and fat gains.

Planning on doing some straight strength for the next week (hopefully for about 4 weeks) meaning I'll be doing sets in the 4-6 rep range with the maximal amount of weight possible!

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're doing good man...continue the bulk...
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Best of luck man. I'm bulking to at the moment. I'm 186lb now going for 195 by feb 1st. Shopping bill goes through the roof.
    “Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.”

Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000) Dreamlifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking forward to it man, you'll look great when you get there.

Originally Posted by selffirst View Post
    You're doing good man...continue the bulk...
    Thanks I plan to go all the way to 220 and be fat like 14-17%

Originally Posted by Peter-1 View Post
    Best of luck man. I'm bulking to at the moment. I'm 186lb now going for 195 by feb 1st. Shopping bill goes through the roof.
    Thanks alot man, hell yah it does! I eat EVERYTHING fuarrkkkk. Thats why I eat alot of chicken and potatoes though, they are cheap for alot of calories.

Good luck on your bulk bro!

Originally Posted by Dreamlifter View Post
    Looking forward to it man, you'll look great when you get there.
    Thanks alot man!

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would be happy with what you look like now. How tall are you. I am 5'8 195 and looking to cut want to be under 10%. Everyone says I will end up around 160. What do you think

SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SA1705 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IN. Video updates are cool. I am also looking to gain muscle, although much more slowly.

You look very athletic/lean now so bulk should serve you well.... but 5k kcal?? How much activity do you do and what is routine?

JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanClark9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In for progress. All the best OP.
    "It's not how big you are, it's how good you look" - Naso

JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JohnRainbo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're brave, as I would be too embarrassed to put myself out there like that. Not saying you should be, but I guess I'm too conservative to put myself under a microscope like this for all to see. I wish you the best of luck and will keep an eye on this thread.
    "You can always be thinner... look better"
    Patrick Bateman

KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KevinF88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eyeguy View Post
    I would be happy with what you look like now. How tall are you. I am 5'8 195 and looking to cut want to be under 10%. Everyone says I will end up around 160. What do you think
    Your height, measurements, and physique are pretty similar to mine. Right now I'm about 180 lbs at 12%. My guesstimate is you will be around 175ish at around 10%.

I will be following your progress OP, good luck.

OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Definitely following your progress since i'm a close size. I'm 6'2 176lbs however quite a bit higher bodyfat.

MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaudeMoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Subbed. rep back manggg. Keep it up, this should be interesting

Originally Posted by eyeguy View Post
    Thanks alot man! I'm 6'1 tall. If you are at 195 lbs right now and you look similar to your avatar I'd say you don't have a tremendous amount of cutting to do to get to 10%, I can see the beginning of your abs there. You'd probably end up somewhere around 170-175 and be nice and shredded and look real big because your a bit shorter than I. Keep at it man, I'd be stoked to keep updated with your progress, ever though about doing a video log like me or do you have a log on bb.com?

Originally Posted by SA1705 View Post
    IN. Video updates are cool. I am also looking to gain muscle, although much more slowly.

You look very athletic/lean now so bulk should serve you well.... but 5k kcal?? How much activity do you do and what is routine?
    Thanks man, I think so, too. I feel that text logs get tiring after reading so many of them so I wanted to change it up, plus if I build up a bit of a following/support base here and on youtube I will be held accountable for myself and will have to put a video up every week as well as stay on track. I really wanted to do this because I've had my ribs cracked twice in the last 8 months and its really set me back (I was a lot farther in progress than here) so I wanted to track myself as I get back to where I was and farther over a 52 week period

I have a ridiculous metabolism and from trial and error I don't put on alot of size unless I eat atleast 4k calories and I well very well with 4.5-5k. I lift 6 days of the week and I go extremely hard in the gym (everyone says that, but literally this is my life as well as how I make a majority of my money) as well as doing 5 days of cardio and having an indoor soccer match weekly. I'll type a few of my days up when I upload my new video, I have to get off and study for my exams tomorrow right now!

Originally Posted by JordanClark9 View Post
    In for progress. All the best OP.
    Thanks man, I appreciate the encouragement!

Originally Posted by JohnRainbo View Post
    You're brave, as I would be too embarrassed to put myself out there like that. Not saying you should be, but I guess I'm too conservative to put myself under a microscope like this for all to see. I wish you the best of luck and will keep an eye on this thread.
    I have sort of gotten used to being in front of people on camera as I've been doing the youtube thing for about 2 years now my old channel briturtraining had just over 2 million views and now I'm working on two more. It helps me keep accountable though because I'll have all these people asking what happened if I don't update or if I don't make progress Thanks for keeping an eye out for me bud!

Originally Posted by KevinF88 View Post
    Your height, measurements, and physique are pretty similar to mine. Right now I'm about 180 lbs at 12%. My guesstimate is you will be around 175ish at around 10%.

I will be following your progress OP, good luck.
    Not planning on cutting for a long while but yah, I guess we'll see where the next 8-12 months bring me, eh? Thanks for the following bro, I really appreciate it!

Originally Posted by OxbowSky View Post
    Definitely following your progress since i'm a close size. I'm 6'2 176lbs however quite a bit higher bodyfat.
    Awesome man, I hope I can motivate you and you should try to post progress videos, too. Even if they aren't weekly, if you did bi-weekly or once a month that'd be tight, too!

Originally Posted by MaudeMoo View Post
    Subbed. rep back manggg. Keep it up, this should be interesting
    Thanks alot man! I'll hit you back when I'm off recharge!

OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000) OxbowSky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for the advice I might do that

muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muscularstrong7 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    keep up the good work, make sure you don't get fat

phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50) phEEEz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gl with ur bulk man !

Originally Posted by OxbowSky View Post
    Thanks for the advice I might do that
    Lemme know if you do, that'd be rad man!

Originally Posted by muscularstrong7 View Post
    keep up the good work, make sure you don't get fat
    Haha thanks bro I'll make sure I don't dreamer bulk

Originally Posted by phEEEz View Post
    gl with ur bulk man !
    Thanks bro!

Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow.. u have a really good body u know, what ur bf atm? 8?

i gonna follow u,

Originally Posted by Gladitat0r View Post
    Wow.. u have a really good body u know, what ur bf atm? 8?

i gonna follow u,
    Thanks for the compliment mate. I'd say I'm between 8-10% at the moment I'll probably be at 12-16% when I end this bulk.

Week 4 - 193.9 lbs

Up 0.8lbs from last week! Exactly what I want to be gaining at! Averaging at 5k calories a day, most common meal is 4 chicken thighs + 4 brown potatoes with skin and I've been having AMAZING strength gains form having so much energy from all the calories I'm taking in. My favorite lifts were lunges, rear delt flies, and hammer strength shrugs. I've noticed a nice amount of roundness added to the muscles with only a slight bit of definition loss. My pumps in the gym are intense! I'm stoked to keep going with these logs and I'm loving the support you all are giving me!

I might start posting midweek videos of vlog updates, tips, and workout videos...what do you guys think?

Oh, also I got two messages about whether or not I have an instagram/twitter so I'll post 'em here:
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/meatheadbrian
    Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/thicksolidtight

As per request, made a chest motivation video to help everyone get PUMPED UP before hitting the gym for their own chest days!

Also, this is a midweek update (5th week), some of you said I should post some videos throughout the week as well!

[/center]

Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gladitat0r has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looks good ! keep.up

Week 5 - 194.4 lbs

Felt great the whole week of training. Hit alot of strength lifts and am planning on trying to improve on those strength exercises next week! Feeling like I've put on a bit of fat as I've lost a bit of tricep definition, will keep a close eye on it and modify accordingly!

TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheWhitechalk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In and inspired and following good luck op
    What the mind can believe and conceive it and achieve - N.H

++ Positive Crew ++

Week 6 - 197 lbs

I must've put on alot by eating all I did during christmas because I'm up 2.6 lbs. Obviously water weight has a play but it's fun to see numbers change especially when you're doing this video log. Hope everyone had a great christmas and that you guys have a good new years tomorrow night!

Measurements for chest, legs and biceps in video.

Originally Posted by TheWhitechalk View Post
    In and inspired and following good luck op
    Thanks man I really appreciate it!

Week 7 - 198 lbs

So this is week 7 of my 52 week progess and this week I weighed in at 198 lbs, which is sweet considering I started at 190 just 7 weeks ago. I think I'm able to put this weight back on quickly because I've already been up to 205 lbs before I messed myself up.
    Anyways, this week felt great although today I felt like I was starting to overtrain a bit. Planning on taking two days off after tuesday which will be my leg day.

Anyone want me to check their logs out, I'd be happy to!

wide back!

Steebin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steebin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steebin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steebin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steebin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steebin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Steebin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can definitely see some progress in your chest from watching the first and last video. Looking great!

Originally Posted by Gladitat0r View Post
    wide back!
    I was definitely blessed with good back genetics it makes it easy to hit the weights hard on back, thanks man!

Originally Posted by Steebin View Post
    I can definitely see some progress in your chest from watching the first and last video. Looking great!
    Thanks a ton, hearing things like this makes me so happy and makes me want to keep going at 100mph!