oiler44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oiler44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oiler44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oiler44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oiler44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oiler44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

CKD and night shift

I need some help with a question I haven't been able to find anywhere on here:

I am a nurse and work Fri, Sat, and Sun night every week. On Friday I usually wake up at 10-11 a.m. and then don't get off until 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning (I do usually take a nap before I go to work). I try to be in bed by 9 a.m. So by the time I go to bed I have been up for almost 24 hours. My daily calorie consumption is about 2200. My question is, should I only try to consume 2200 calories during this long time? Also when would be a good time during the week for me to do my carb-up? When I am off during the week it really isn't difficult for me to stick to a strict diet. Any help is appreciated!

bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bnp369 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by oiler44 View Post
    I need some help with a question I haven't been able to find anywhere on here:

I am a nurse and work Fri, Sat, and Sun night every week. On Friday I usually wake up at 10-11 a.m. and then don't get off until 7:30 a.m. Saturday morning (I do usually take a nap before I go to work). I try to be in bed by 9 a.m. So by the time I go to bed I have been up for almost 24 hours. My daily calorie consumption is about 2200. My question is, should I only try to consume 2200 calories during this long time? Also when would be a good time during the week for me to do my carb-up? When I am off during the week it really isn't difficult for me to stick to a strict diet. Any help is appreciated!
    I'd say this... From when you wake up Friday, until that same time on Saturday morning= calories to count. OR... You could do things old school and just eat keto style whenever you feel hungry! Our bodies tell us a lot... God made us well

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bnp369 View Post
    I'd say this... From when you wake up Friday, until that same time on Saturday morning= calories to count. OR... You could do things old school and just eat keto style whenever you feel hungry! Our bodies tell us a lot... God made us well
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bnp369 again.

I was going to say the same thing roughly. Remind me I owe you one!!

to op, I think keto actually works wonders for the more sporadic eater, check out Intermittent Fasting and see if that might be of benefit to your lifestyle.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard