bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Gaspari Myofusion Elite

Thank you SeanFxxx, Big_Spaz and Gaspari Nutrition. I have 1 packet each of strawberry, chocolate and peanut butter cookie dough flavored protein. I went with chocolate first, this is my go to protein flavor. I've been consistently using chocolate protein lately, I figure this is the best time to make comparisons.

OK, I plan to be very thorough with these reviews though much of the information I share may be unnecessary.

Chocolate

Packaging: I know that these are not the typical packages for protein samples but I feel the need to comment on them. I like the flat plastic bags they were shipped in, sealed tight and labeled nicely. This is a clean and professional look and I like it.

Aroma (powder): Subtly sweet. The smell is a clean, pure aroma similar to cocoa only a bit less pungent.

Texture (powder): Finely granulated and soft. Though the consistency is rather light, there is very little atmospheric dispersion.

I followed the directions printed on the label and mixed one packet with 8oz. of cold water in a shaker cup.

Solubility: I was skeptical of this much powder dissolving completely in cold water. As I poured the protein into the cup of water I watched the powder build up and sit on top. About 10-15 seconds later, the powder began sinking to the bottom in small clumps. I was expecting the worst! I lightly shook the cup back and forth for probably 20 seconds. To my surprise everything mixed flawlessly, no clumps. I took a sip and let the mixture sit to determine whether or not any powder would settle at the bottom. Again with this aspect I was pleasantly surprised, very little powder sank to the bottom. (Really, it was not much AT ALL.)

Consistency: I like my protein with the least amount of water possible. It's more palatable when the shake is thick and strong IMO. Visually it was apparent that I had used water in place of milk for mixing, taste told an entirely different story though.

Taste: I tend to mix my protein with milk more often than water, IMO it always improves upon the flavor. Using water I tend to get too much of a watery/watered down flavor, that really was not the case in this situation. All I can think of to describe the flavor is light cocoa. Quite tasty and perfectly consistent to my liking. The flavor is not heavy/strong like a milk chocolate bar leaving those treats(chocolate bars) to remain tasty when I enjoy them on a cheat day.

I only had enough will power to take a few small sips before I poured the entire shake down my throat. I was hoping the cup would remain forever full! There was a very thin, mucousy film left in my mouth after downing the shake but a mouthful of water easily washes it down. I did not notice any aftertaste at all, partly due to washing my mouth out with water afterwards.

Elite is not heavy in the stomach either. I could feel the liquid sitting there for a few minutes but it quickly emptied from my stomach with no indigestion related issues. I was satisfied as far as hunger but that only lasts about 30min for me when drinking a protein shake solo.

So far all is well! I am pleased with the end results thus far and I'm especially excited to try PB cookie dough. Please feel free to comment and make suggestions that you may deem necessary. I am open to constructive criticism and willing to answer any questions so let's have it.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

Scrawny little Asian Providence94's Avatar
    Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bowskie69 View Post
    Thank you SeanFxxx, Big_Spaz and Gaspari Nutrition. I have 1 packet each of strawberry, chocolate and peanut butter cookie dough flavored protein. I went with chocolate first, this is my go to protein flavor. I've been consistently using chocolate protein lately, I figure this is the best time to make comparisons.

OK, I plan to be very thorough with these reviews though much of the information I share may be unnecessary.

Chocolate

Packaging: I know that these are not the typical packages for protein samples but I feel the need to comment on them. I like the flat plastic bags they were shipped in, sealed tight and labeled nicely. This is a clean and professional look and I like it.

Aroma (powder): Subtly sweet. The smell is a clean, pure aroma similar to cocoa only a bit less pungent.

Texture (powder): Finely granulated and soft. Though the consistency is rather light, there is very little atmospheric dispersion.

I followed the directions printed on the label and mixed one packet with 8oz. of cold water in a shaker cup.

Solubility: I was skeptical of this much powder dissolving completely in cold water. As I poured the protein into the cup of water I watched the powder build up and sit on top. About 10-15 seconds later, the powder began sinking to the bottom in small clumps. I was expecting the worst! I lightly shook the cup back and forth for probably 20 seconds. To my surprise everything mixed flawlessly, no clumps. I took a sip and let the mixture sit to determine whether or not any powder would settle at the bottom. Again with this aspect I was pleasantly surprised, very little powder sank to the bottom. (Really, it was not much AT ALL.)

Consistency: I like my protein with the least amount of water possible. It's more palatable when the shake is thick and strong IMO. Visually it was apparent that I had used water in place of milk for mixing, taste told an entirely different story though.

Taste: I tend to mix my protein with milk more often than water, IMO it always improves upon the flavor. Using water I tend to get too much of a watery/watered down flavor, that really was not the case in this situation. All I can think of to describe the flavor is light cocoa. Quite tasty and perfectly consistent to my liking. The flavor is not heavy/strong like a milk chocolate bar leaving those treats(chocolate bars) to remain tasty when I enjoy them on a cheat day.

I only had enough will power to take a few small sips before I poured the entire shake down my throat. I was hoping the cup would remain forever full! There was a very thin, mucousy film left in my mouth after downing the shake but a mouthful of water easily washes it down. I did not notice any aftertaste at all, partly due to washing my mouth out with water afterwards.

Elite is not heavy in the stomach either. I could feel the liquid sitting there for a few minutes but it quickly emptied from my stomach with no indigestion related issues. I was satisfied as far as hunger but that only lasts about 30min for me when drinking a protein shake solo.

So far all is well! I am pleased with the end results thus far and I'm especially excited to try PB cookie dough. Please feel free to comment and make suggestions that you may deem necessary. I am open to constructive criticism and willing to answer any questions so let's have it.
    The only constructive criticism I have is why havent u reviewed the cookie dough yet! Just kidding man. Solid review, glad to hear that its light on the stomach. Too many proteins nowadays that goes crazy in the stomach. Thanks again for the review!
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia
    (Contest Prep Coach/Nutritionist John "Otis" Hollywood)

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for your review. I found the strawberry sample I got to be very light a refreshing like you noted and mixed flawlessly.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Strong Mind, Strong Body sdfan13's Avatar
    sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdfan13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    Thanks for your review. I found the strawberry sample I got to be very light a refreshing like you noted and mixed flawlessly.
    You guys have an ETA when this will hit?

OP, solid review!
    http://www.haleo.com/

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sdfan13 View Post
    You guys have an ETA when this will hit?

OP, solid review!
    Looking around Jan 1 for some retailers.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Providence94 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thats great to hear. Hopefully bb has it on sale on the day of Jan1. Really excited for this product. Feels even better that its coming out on new year. New year + new revision of myofusion, = myofusion dominance in the market
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice review big Bowskie. I can't wait till this comes out
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AvD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sweet review bro!

I just finished my choco sample too! I got 3 flavors to try, but instead of choc peanut butter I got vanilla. I'll have my review up in a few days.

Looking forward to your thoughts on the choco peanut butter!
    Natural Bodybuilder

MusclePharm Athletic Stack Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122940891

Purple InTrain Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117969241

Neogenix Mini GT Stack log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117560371

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you for the review. Cold water improves the taste of any supplement.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bowskie69 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks everyone! I will be reviewing strawberry very soon. I decided not to start right out with the PB cookie dough because I prefer to save the best for last.
    ISSA CFT
    Un Roy, Une Foi, Une Loi
    I Am Mutant!: http://iammutant.com/social/news-04-27-11.php

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So close, yet so far!!!

So far the reviews have been good...I can't wait to try this
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Timjohn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timjohn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timjohn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timjohn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timjohn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timjohn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timjohn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timjohn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timjohn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timjohn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Timjohn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink new myofusion elite?

That's sweet, I'm looking foward to it as i have never tried the original formula. i know people said that it was the best tasting protein on the market till they took it off.

Registered Golfer ShoooterMcGavin's Avatar
    ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000) ShoooterMcGavin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    damn, wish they would send me some samples.

i love the old myofusion

bought tons of the probiotic but it sucked.

def interested in the new elite. hope its awesome.

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bowskie69 View Post
    Thanks everyone! I will be reviewing strawberry very soon. I decided not to start right out with the PB cookie dough because I prefer to save the best for last.
    So your going to make me wait around then :P

Originally Posted by ShoooterMcGavin View Post

i love the old myofusion

hi-5, slaved through probiotics as well. it was decent but kinda expected MORE
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

Originally Posted by ShoooterMcGavin View Post

i love the old myofusion

Originally Posted by Providence94 View Post
    hi-5, slaved through probiotics as well. it was decent but kinda expected MORE
    You guys should definitely be pleased with the Myofusion Elite formula. For sure!

Baritonus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baritonus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baritonus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baritonus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baritonus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baritonus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baritonus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baritonus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baritonus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baritonus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baritonus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You guys should definitely be pleased with the Myofusion Elite formula. For sure!
    Any links to any information about this product? I loved the old formula.

Originally Posted by Baritonus View Post
    Any links to any information about this product? I loved the old formula.
    not yet. Soon though.

not yet. Soon though.
    Heheheh 1/1 is approaching soon. If the world ends im going to be full of regrets.
    hai guyz

Team Hollywood Militia

CURRENTLY SHREDDIN

235p/430c/65f at 186lbs

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed, I'm sure many will be pleased with it - I personally enjoyed the sample I had. Definitely curious about your thoughts on the PB Cookie Dough.

I posted a review as well on the Strawberry, if anyone is interested in additional feedback.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    Agreed, I'm sure many will be pleased with it - I personally enjoyed the sample I had. Definitely curious about your thoughts on the PB Cookie Dough.

I posted a review as well on the Strawberry, if anyone is interested in additional feedback.
    Unfortunately I only got to try strawberry. PB cookie dough appeals greatly to my inner fat kid though. LOL

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unfortunately I only got to try strawberry. PB cookie dough appeals greatly to my inner fat kid though. LOL
    Same here

I meant curious about bowskie's thoughts, since he has a sample to review - your rep opinion is biased, cannot trust (not srs)
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries