Sexybeast123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool Hydrocut Hardcore Elite

People always say fat burners dont work and are a bunch of crap. This is absolutely not true but, fat burners should only be used if you have a relatively clean diet and with a workout program. Let me begin by saying Hardroxycut is not for caffeine sensitive people. It gives you insane energy and I literally sweated a bucket when I took it before my workouts. I stacked it with hemavol for an awesome pump. I took one pill in the morning with my breakfast pre workout and one pill before i had lunch. When i look at the ingredient profile i see that there's no proprietary blends which is is a big plus for me and i see that the ingredients are adequately dosed not like some of the other fat burners which contain only 8mg of Yohimbe. Hudroxycut is the best fat burner i hav ever used due to multiple factors such as insane energy, thermogenic effect, 4 in 1 fat burner and the fact that it actually contains quality ingredients. I look forward to using other MuscleTech products in the future. Please tell me your views on Hydroxycut or any other fat burner you have used.

Thanks