Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool IFers, I'm sorry I ever doubted you

So I've subconsciously had a bad habit of laughing off anyone who ever said they skipped breakfast. "How can you do that? That's like the most important meal of the day". That's not to say I ever judged anyone who did it - don't get me wrong, for 30 days every year, I fast from sunrise to senset (about 16-18 hours long in my part of the world) and I know how cleansing the entire experience is. I feel more focussed mentally. My blood sugar levels are stable, my insulin sensitivity is high, I feel like I need to eat less in general. I guess I've learnt to associate the negativity of the inconvenience of not eating the entire friggin day with the whole process, and therefore never really saw IF as a viable route for myself. How wrong was I?

A week ago, I noticed that I started noticing that I was waking up with not the slightest wish to ingest anything for breakfast. So I went with it. I took myself to the gym, with no breakfast. DUN DUN DUUUUUUN!!!!

I'm gonna cut the story short and say that 7 days later, here I am. Having done 7 cycles of 17-hour fasts and 7 cycles of 7-hour feeding windows. And I'm loving it.

Unfortunately, this post is more of a personal revelation than anything else. But after my 3-week holiday over christmas, I plan on started the new year with a properly structured (i.e with photos and logs and everything) plan in which I hope to be recomping.

Errrr.... I guess that'll be all for now? Again, I'm sorry... I don't really know why I needed to let this all out.

ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I forgive you

TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000) TheBedouin is just really nice. (+1000)
    You train fasted?
    Do you take bcaa's pre workout?

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do people view fasting during Ramadan, do most consider it a chore like you did, or do they come to enjoy it?

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    How do people view fasting during Ramadan, do most consider it a chore like you did, or do they come to enjoy it?
    In my experience (I have a few Muslim friends) they see it as a chore.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) opabarbosa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i train fasted. i only take 10g of bcaa 30min prior to training

ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheBedouin View Post
    You train fasted?
    Do you take bcaa's pre workout?
    I personally don't take bcas pre workout

Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rboogy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ur lucky i don't beat your ass for doubting me..

on a real note todays my first day of IF and im hungry AF! fight threw fight threw

Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    Oh no no, I don't see Ramadan as a chore at all. I actually look forward to that one month every year. But because I know it's just one month. And because of the spiritual/religious implications more than anything. Once you take that away though, not being able to eat or drink water during the time when everyone in your social and professional life eats 3/4 meals and goes out for coffees and whatnot, it's a different ballgame. But that's where IF's flexibility comes into play. First off, its just the food you're keeping away from. And secondly, half of your fasted phase happens when you're asleep