Thread: Aminian's LOG.

Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Aminian's LOG.

Hey guys, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Idean Aminian, a teen physique competitor who placed 2nd at the NPC Border States Classic in San Diego on October 27th, 2012. For over a year I have been attempting to body build and build a physique that is worthy of calling "mine". Through these last 18 months or so, I have made many mistakes in my training as well as my nutrition, and I'm doing everything i can to really progress this next year, as i have decided to not compete and just build. I have hired a solid coach in Paul Revelia, and accomplished Natural Professional bodybuilder, and although it's been only a couple of days, I am enjoying the guidance.

I will speak a lot more on my life, and my days throughout this process, as i progress. For now, I got **** for time, so Let's get right to it.

UPPER BODY Day 1:
    1- Barbell rows (55% of 5 rep max)
    - 80 lbs. 5x5

2- Single Arm Rows:
    65 lbs. 3x10

3- Incline Press (55% of max)
    35 lbs. 5x5

4- Dumbbell Flye's
    35 lbs. 2x9

5- Shoulder press (55%)
    30 lbs. 5x5

6- Bicep Curls
    2x7 35 lbs.

7- Barbell Skullcrushers
    2x7 85 lbs.

I did not train to failure on any sets.

Nutrition: Felt good, followed everything i was supposed to eat, felt real fun and had tons of energy. However, spacing between my meals was not how it was supposed to be so I had to consume just over 30g of fat in a single meal which i am not accustomed too, so it went straight through me. However, I will get all of this down.
    Last edited by Aminian; 12-02-2012 at 10:58 PM.
    " Gain Power fiercely, and righteously, Let it be done, Let it be done with speed." - King Darius the Great Of Persia

- "The Joocy Leftover Survivor Crew"- MEMBER TJLSC FTW.

Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aminian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Day 2: Lower Body

1-Squats (55%)
    125 lbs. 5x5

2-Leg extensions: 2 sets of 8-10
    195 lbs. 2x9

3-Stiff Legged Deads (55%)
    135 lbs. 5x5

4- Standing calf raises or donkey calf raises
    3 sets of 6-8 reps
    90 lbs. 3x8

5- Seated calf raises: 2 sets of 6-8 reps
    90 lbs. 2x7

Overall, felt tired however it was due to lack of sleep the night before. I need to work on prioritizing all the crap i have to do throughout the day so i can get a quality 8 hours at night. Training session was medium and smooth.

Nutrition: Once again was pretty close to perfection in hitting my macros. Gotta get outta bed earlier to get my BCAA's together in between meals. Can't wait to see progress.

CALS: 2710 70/220/280 today, just about.
    " Gain Power fiercely, and righteously, Let it be done, Let it be done with speed." - King Darius the Great Of Persia

Day 3 - Rest/Cardio

- Did 20 minutes on the stepmill, heart felt a little weird. I broke a good sweat and felt pretty good! I'm looking forward to crushing Back and chest tomorrow at the gym. It will be the first workout where I'll be going a little more intense so I'm crazy excited. I will be laying off caffeine and creatine until the start of week 3, where i will reintroduce these supps back into my body, but for now, just enjoying the natural energy!

Nutrition: Pretty well done today, hit all my macros almost perfectly, just staying consistent for the next couple years as i transition into this amazing lifestyle.

Overall energy today, I enjoyed it, and I've been planning out a lot of training and workouts so everything is on the up. Been bombarding Coach Paul with questions, but he's been awesome in answering them. I will take pictures on Saturday, but for now, for whoever would like to look at my pictures, they are up on bodyspace.

sleep tight

Back
    1-back power exercise (3X10)
    80 lbs. Barbell Rows

-T Bar Row
    115 lbs. 3x10

- Cable Rows:
    95 lbs. 3x12

- Close grip cable pulldowns:
    95 lbs 3x14
    5th exercise: choose one
    -Machine Pulldown
    185 lbs. 2x12

Chest
    1-Incline DB press 35lbs. (3X10)

2nd exercise: choose one
    Dips
    3 sets: 10-12 reps

3rd exercise: choose one
    -Pec dec flies 120lbs. 3x13

1 set of weighted stretches: completely forgot to do these, really pissed about forgetting.

Nutrition:
    I Hit my macros well, just need to perfect my meal timing, I'm gonna have most of my fats around breakfast/lunch, then alter in the day decrease the, to around 20 g combined in post and pre workout meals. Total of 4 meals a day will look like this.

Breakfast 7:30
    BCAA's 10:15
    Lunch: 12:45
    BCAA's: 3:15
    Pre workout meal: 4:30
    Workout: 6:30-8
    Dinner: 8:30

Overall, Feel good, wish training was a little harder but it's okay, It will get harder, tomorrow is leg day, pretty excited.

Things i need to work on:
    Sleeping at 10pm, i need much more sleep if I;m going to survive, especially as a natural
    Meal timing, fats in my meals.
    Breakfast: 25g
    Lunch: 25g
    Pre workout: 10g
    POst workout: 10g
    Nothing is gonna be perfect all the time, but i need to get as close too it as i possibly can.

LOWER BODY HYPERTROPHY DAY 5

Quads
    1-SQUAT (3X10) 115 lbs.

-Machine Squats
    3 sets: 10-12 reps 140 lbs.

3nd exercise: leg extension
    3 sets: 12-15 reps 140 lbs.

4th exercise: walking lunges
    -1 set of walking lunges walking from one end of the gym to the other
    AWESOME
    Hams
    1-Stiff legged deads (3X10) 135lbs.

2nd exercise:
    Seated Leg Curl 80 lbs 2x14

Calves

1st exercise: choose one
    -standing calf raise
    4 sets: 8 reps
    75 lbs.
    2nd exercise: seated calf raise
    90 lbs 1x12
    45 lbs 1x18
    70 lbs 1x15

Awesome workout, pushed it hard and did everything correctly, not really approaching failure too much, however on a couple sets i got real close too it.

Nutrition: OK. Today was a refeed day, and **** was tough, and annoying. I had to consume 420 g of carbs and i felt bloated and literally used the bathroom after every meal. My protein was over 180g which i'm happy about, and fats were around 58g. Again, my first time doing this, and next time will be much easier. I don't know what the purpose of it is, but I'll ask coach Paul and tell him how i feel so he can evaluate this.

Sleep tight, Don't forget to thank God for being able to do what you do. - IA

DAY 6 - Shoulders and arms hyp.

Day 6: Shoulders & Arms

Shoulders
    1-Shoulder press 35lbs. (3X10)

2nd exercise:hammer strength machine presses
    160 lbs. 3x10
    3rd exercise: dumbbell laterals
    2 sets 20 lbs. x 15

4th exercise: rear delt machine or bent over dumbbell laterals
    2 sets 60 lbsx15

Arms
    1st exercise: cambered bar curls
    70 lbs. 3x6
    50 lbs. 1x10

2nd exercise: Skullcrushers
    70 lbs. 4x5-6

SUPERSET:
    Cable Pulldowns:
    50 lbs 3x15

seated db curls
    25 lbs. 2x12
    1x10

Nutrition: Sucked. Too much sodium. Not prepared. Pissed off. Will never happen again.
    Feeling: Tired and paranoid.

Need to work on:
    Everything, it will fall into place. Sleeping and preparing meals are my downfalls, if i get that **** together, ill be golden.

Days 7-8

Day 7 was just 15 minutes of HIIT Cardio which was good.

I hit all my macros, still working on timing.

)_______________________________________

DAY 8 POWER UPPER BODY (Week 2 Starts!)

1- Barbell rows (55% of 5 rep max)
    - 110 lbs. 5x4

2- Single Arm Rows:
    65 lbs. 3x10

3- Incline Press (70% of max)
    45 lbs. 5x4

4- Dumbbell Flye's
    35 lbs. 2x9

5- Shoulder press (70%)
    40 lbs. 5x4

6- Bicep Curls
    2x9 35 lbs. (Strength +)

7- Barbell Skullcrushers
    2x7 75 lbs. ( Wasn't easy, don'y know why i got weaker.)

Workout was okay.. Day sucked. Went to go visit my friend who passed away at the cemetary as it was his 1 year since passing. I got stuck outside and then failed to get all my meals in correctly. I will come up with the winning formula this week.

Nutrition: Sucked. Worst day so far. So pissed.

Day 9

Didn't get enough time to be able to workout as i got a new car and am having finals. I will be training tues-fri this week the entire week. Diet was eh , but circumstances were horrible. I have started to get it together nicely and everything is pretty much perfect.

Day 10

LOWER BODY POWER!

1-Squats (70%)
    155 lbs. 5x4

210 lbs. 2x9

3-Stiff Legged Deads (70%)
    185 lbs. 5x4

3 sets of 6-8 reps
    115 lbs. 3x8

90 lbs. 2x7

Overall, awesome workout. Not too intense as i did not train to failure or go too heavy, but done nicely. I need to work on sleeping more, but it is finals week, and it's been a busy couple days. It will not be a problem for a while.

Nutrition: Overall, awesome nutrition. I nailed my macronutrient timing and got everything done precisely. Tomorrow should be even better, Sleep wise and eating/training wise.

CALS: 75/210/280 today, just about.

DAY 11 BACK AND CHEST HYPERTROPHY

Back
    85 lbs. Barbell Rows

-T Bar Row
    90 lbs. 3x9

- Cable Rows:
    105 lbs. 3x11

- WIDE lat pulldowns:
    95 lbs 3x13
    -Machine Pulldown
    185 lbs. 2x12

Chest
    1-Incline DB press 35lbs. (3X10)

2nd exercise:
    HAmmer strength Wide press
    270x4
    3rd exercise: choose one
    -Pec dec was broken for some reason, and removed, so had to use cables, they felt good, got 3x15.

1 set of weighted stretches: 40 lbs. for 60 seconds, THESE ARE ****ING AWESOME.

Nutrition:
    I Hit my macros well, Meal timing good as well, and got my cardio in.

Overall, Feel good, wish training was a little harder but it's okay, It will get harder, tomorrow is leg day, pretty excited. I felt good this workout, but i wish i could just sleep more!

Sleeping at 10pm, i need much more sleep if I;m going to survive, especially as a natural
    Meal timing, fats in my meals.

PIctures should come soon

Week 3 Start

I finally have time to get much more serious about my training.

I missed hypertrophy shoulders and arms as well as Legs. I had exams and had a lot of prep to do.

Now i am off, now i can get focused. I have been progressing, but i finally caught up on some sleep.

Fully recovered and rested, I have a month to show my coach as well as everybody else what i can do.

Let's go.

New supplementation regimen starting today:

Cellmass
    Creatine
    More BCAAS added
    D-Aspartic Acid run.

DAY 14 POWER UPPER BODY (Week 3 Starts!)

1- Barbell rows (82.5 of 5 rep max)
    - 135 lbs. 5x3

2- Pull- Ups:
    BW 3x8

3- Incline Press (82.5% of max)
    55 lbs. 3 sets of 5 reps

4- Dumbbell Flye's
    35 lbs. 2x8

5- Shoulder press (82.5%)
    50 lbs. 3x5

6- Bicep Curls
    2x9 35 lbs.

7- Decline Skullcrushers (Much better on elbows.)
    2x10 50 lbs.

Workout was great, got 20 minutes cardio after it.
    Nutrition: Awesome, All macros on point, meal timing good, supplementation good.

Lower Body Power - DAY 14

LBP- Day 14

LOWER BODY POWER!

1-Squats (82.5%)
    185 lbs. 5x3

215 lbs. 2x9

3-Stiff Legged Deads (70%)
    205 lbs. 5x3

3 sets of 6-8 reps
    115 lbs. 3x8

90 lbs. 2x9

Good workout, will keep stiff legged deads same weight next week.
    Everything done smoothly.

Nutrition: Overall, awesome nutrition. I nailed my macronutrient timing and got everything done precisely. Tomorrow should be even better, Sleep wise and eating/training wise.

FEEL like I'm growing. Weight is going up, but the strength has been just slowly progressing. I really wanna just hit it this week on my hypertrophy days. bodyfat isn't really changing since the carb-up day.
    Just about 275-225-70 today as C-P-F

day 16: Total rest

Did nothing. Nutrition was good overall. Cannot wait for chest and back.

DAY 17

-T Bar Row
    90 lbs. 3x10

- Cable Rows:
    120 lbs. 3x12

- WIDE lat pulldowns:
    105 lbs 3x13
    -Machine Pulldown
    185 lbs. 2x16

Chest
    1-Incline DB press 40lbs. (3X10)

2nd exercise:
    270x5
    3rd exercise: Cable flyes
    3x15. 30 lbs.

1 set of weighted stretches: 40 lbs. for 60 seconds, THESE ARE ****ING AWESOME.

Nutrition:
    I Hit my macros well, Meal timing good as well.

Overall, Feel good.
    Everything seems perfect, not too much more Hookah.

Day 18

Quads
    1-SQUAT (3X10) 95 lbs.

-Machine Squats
    3 sets: 10-12 reps 140 lbs.

3nd exercise: leg extension
    3 sets: 12-15 reps 185 lbs.

4th exercise: walking lunges
    -1 set of walking lunges walking from one end of the gym to the other
    AWESOME
    Hams
    1-Stiff legged deads (3X10) 95lbs.

2nd exercise:
    Standing leg curls 2x14

Calves

1st exercise: choose one
    -standing calf raise
    4 sets: 8 reps
    2nd exercise: seated calf raise
    90 x 11

Everything going really, really good, putting on size. Arms up too 13.25, havemt been that big since i last bulked up, and my goal is to get to 15, so let's keep training, eating, and putting on mass.

Day 20 Upper Body Power

DAY 14 POWER UPPER BODY (Week 3 Starts!)

1- Barbell rows (90 of 5 rep max)
    - 140 lbs. 5x3

2- Pull- Ups:
    BW 3x8

3- Incline Press (90 of max)
    65 lbs. 3 sets of 5 reps

4- Dumbbell Flye's
    35 lbs. 2x8

5- Shoulder press (90% of 5 rep max)
    55 lbs. 3x5

6- Bicep Curls
    2x9 35 lbs.

7- Decline Skullcrushers (Much better on elbows.)
    2x9 60lbs.

Workout was great
    Nutrition: Awesome, All macros on point, meal timing good, supplementation good.

Day 21 Lower Body Power

LOWER BODY POWER!

1-Squats (82.5%)
    210 lbs. 5x3

255 lbs. 2x9

3-Stiff Legged Deads (90%)
    185 lbs. 5x3

3 sets of 6-8 reps
    115 lbs. 3x8

75 lbs. 2x9

Good workout, will keep stiff legged deads same weight next week.
    Everything done smoothly.

Nutrition: Overall, bad nutrition. I should have kept track of my macros.
    FEEL like I'm growing. Weight is going up, but the strength has been just slowly progressing. I really wanna just hit it this week on my hypertrophy days. bodyfat isn't really changing since the carb-up day.

Day 22

Chest and Back Hypertrophy

Back
    85 lbs. Barbell Rows

-T Bar Row
    90 lbs. 3x8

- Cable Rows:
    120 lbs. 3x12

- WIDE lat pulldowns:
    90 lbs 3x13
    -Machine Pulldown
    185 lbs. 2x12

Chest
    1-Incline DB press 40lbs. (3X10)

2nd exercise:
    270x5
    Dips BWx8
    3rd exercise: Cable flyes
    3x15. 30 lbs.

1 set of weighted stretches: 40 lbs. for 60 seconds
    Nutrition:
    I ****ed up, the last couple days i really ****ed up. **** me.

Overall,****.

Strength went down and this training session was too much for my body. I am gaining too much ****ing fat. **** me. **** me. Why don;t i just stick too my diet if i want it so bad? What is wrong with me?

Have gotten the flu, have not trained, feels horrible AND LAZY. It's okay, a little recovery and I'll be right back into it.

Still in pain, haven't trained, feeling weak and depressed, having suicidal thoughts lol..

UPPER BODY Day 1:
    1- Barbell rows (100% of 5 rep max)
    - 135 lbs. 3x5

2- Pull-ups:
    Bodyweight lbs. 2x8

3- Incline Press (100% of max)
    85 lbs. 3x5

4- Dumbbell Flye's
    35 lbs. 2x8

5- Shoulder press (100%)
    65lbs. 3x5

6- Bicep Curls
    2x8 35 lbs.

7- Barbell Skullcrushers
    2x8 70 lbs.

Training is going good. Everything is actually going good. Need to do a little better in school though. I know im gaining mass because i can tell. i weight in at about 169.5 this morning, at about 10.4% bodyfat. so, not bad.. Definetly signs of something. Week 3 starts tomorrow. I'll either do 5 total or 6 total weeks. i kind of stopped talking too my coach, there's really nothing to say, i just need more work in the gym. arms is moved to friday, and i'll have a total of 2 complete rest days per week. Thursday and saturday ill be resting it up. Other than that, minor program changes, and some imporovements, but, I'm just gonna keep going and we'll see where i go.