Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bob Costas is an arrogant prick. I never liked him regardless of his comment.
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    The key difference between liberals and conservatives is that conservatives realize accountability comes from within, liberals blame external sources.

Let's take a quiz. Guess if the statement is liberal or conservative

People who shoot people are to blame, not the guns.

I'm on food stamps because my daddy left my momma when I was 2.

Rich people are lucky and simply born into it.

Poor people have the same opportunities as rich people.

I think you see the difference....
    This country is screwed because of the corrupt two party system we have. They are both crap

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KindaBigGuns View Post
    This country is screwed because of the corrupt two party system we have. They are both crap
    People always get the representation they vote for.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10) KindaBigGuns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    People always get the representation they vote for.
    This is true......but it doesn't help when both of the major parties plus the media alienate all other alternatives. ( "3rd" parties ) The sheeple gobble up the nonsense and vote for who they think will win rather than the right choice. (which is neither A nor B today) I voted for Gary Johnson. I "knew" he was going to lose, but the other two were useless candidates anyway. If everyone would vote the correct way, people like Gary Johnson would stand a chance.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KindaBigGuns View Post
    This is true......but it doesn't help when both of the major parties plus the media alienate all other alternatives. ( "3rd" parties ) The sheeple gobble up the nonsense and vote for who they think will win rather than the right choice. (which is neither A nor B today) I voted for Gary Johnson. I "knew" he was going to lose, but the other two were useless candidates anyway. If everyone would vote the correct way, people like Gary Johnson would stand a chance.

Trust me, the 3rd parties do themselves no favors in the "alienating" department. Being fringe is one thing, being a goofy fck is another. Both sides have them, and frankly, I'll take no change over poorly conceived change, 100 out of 100 times.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bob Costas is too typical of ivory tower philosophers.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Uncle Ted says:

"We thought Bob Costas was smarter than that. Only fools blame tools instead of human failings. Shame Bob ... Blaming guns for crime is like blaming helmuts for headbutts. WTF Costas! Uve lost it ... Hey Bob Costas we all kno that obesity is a direct result of the proliferation of spoons & forks Get a clue ... #BobCostas has clearly lost his mind. Inanimate objects are the problem not murderers. Brilliant."
    I'm a sad little man