Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ask a guy who has been a bouncer for 12 years anything (srs)

Fire away

TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    aware (lol)
    "It is an illusion that youth is happy, an illusion of those who have lost it; but the young know they are wretched for they are full of the truthless ideal which have been instilled into them, and each time they come in contact with the real, they are bruised and wounded."

EdnaMaknob will become famous soon enough. (+50) EdnaMaknob will become famous soon enough. (+50) EdnaMaknob will become famous soon enough. (+50) EdnaMaknob will become famous soon enough. (+50) EdnaMaknob will become famous soon enough. (+50) EdnaMaknob will become famous soon enough. (+50) EdnaMaknob will become famous soon enough. (+50) EdnaMaknob will become famous soon enough. (+50) EdnaMaknob will become famous soon enough. (+50) EdnaMaknob will become famous soon enough. (+50) EdnaMaknob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When are you going to get a real job?

BigBoyyJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBoyyJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBoyyJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBoyyJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBoyyJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBoyyJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBoyyJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBoyyJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBoyyJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBoyyJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigBoyyJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Easiest way to spot fake id that isnt someone elses?
    If the misc has a million fans i am one of them. If the misc has 10 fans i am one of them. If the misc has 1 fan that fan is me. if the misc is no more I am no more. If the world is against the misc, I am against the world.

JLashhhh is a name known to all. (+5000) JLashhhh is a name known to all. (+5000) JLashhhh is a name known to all. (+5000) JLashhhh is a name known to all. (+5000) JLashhhh is a name known to all. (+5000) JLashhhh is a name known to all. (+5000) JLashhhh is a name known to all. (+5000) JLashhhh is a name known to all. (+5000) JLashhhh is a name known to all. (+5000) JLashhhh is a name known to all. (+5000) JLashhhh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Craziest thing you have seen on the job? tell us some stories
    Kentucky Wildcats.

BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10) BushidoX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EdnaMaknob View Post
    When are you going to get a real job?
    I own a pawnbroking store, bouncing is just pocket money

EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EatnCleans has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many peeps have you 'bounced" big boy?
    -246lbs @ 6'3"

Originally Posted by BigBoyyJ View Post
    Easiest way to spot fake id that isnt someone elses?
    I ask usual stuff date of birth, adress etc, if the cheeky kunt has memorised that, I ask their star sign.
    If its them theyll rattle it off straight away. If its not them theyll pause and I can see them tryin to work it out in their head...... fail.

That and once I had a white guy with a black guys ID

Feastyoureyesandfantasize UmadcauseUbad's Avatar
    UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What country you live in?
    Why do you reject some people?
    Why would a bouncer ask for my debit card to look at the name after he saw my I.D?

alexanderq is a name known to all. (+5000) alexanderq is a name known to all. (+5000) alexanderq is a name known to all. (+5000) alexanderq is a name known to all. (+5000) alexanderq is a name known to all. (+5000) alexanderq is a name known to all. (+5000) alexanderq is a name known to all. (+5000) alexanderq is a name known to all. (+5000) alexanderq is a name known to all. (+5000) alexanderq is a name known to all. (+5000) alexanderq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol u ask people their pseudoscience symbol
    -wizard of 91
    ⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨
    ***Canadian Crew***

Originally Posted by JLashhhh View Post
    Craziest thing you have seen on the job? tell us some stories
    * girl with her no pants/underwear unconsious in the girls toilet covered in her own vomit
    * guy eating chips out of another guys vomit
    * Guy trying to get back in after being kicked out, tryed to climb drainpipe on 2 story building while drunk, fell down broke spine.
    * Guy who had been stabbed trying to get in like nothing was wrong with him, said he just wanted to get drunk n pick up. meanwhile blood was pissing out of him everywhere.

could write a book brah

Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000) Megafast13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    have any sloots offered or begged you to let them in somewhere.

Got into any fights too?
    RIP Greg Plitt
    OHIO U | Facial Aesthetics Crew | Phenibut Crew |
    EC Stack Crew | Endomorph Crew | IT Expert Crew

Originally Posted by UmadcauseUbad View Post
    What country you live in?
    Why do you reject some people?
    Why would a bouncer ask for my debit card to look at the name after he saw my I.D?
    1 Australia
    2 Drunk, not correct dress code, maybe had been in fights before, bad attitude etc
    3 because if you had a licence that wasnt yours (ie your cousins/brothers) you probably wouldnt have another item with the same name on it.

Originally Posted by Megafast13 View Post

Got into any fights too?
    All the time.

me: got any ID
    Girl: im only 17, but I turn 18 in 2 weeks
    Me: so come back then
    Girl: so i Cant come in? please, ill do anything, I mean anything.
    Me: looks at boss, boss looks at me shaking his head like dont even think about it kent

haters gonna hate! Callmechristian's Avatar
    Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. What's the craziest thing a girl offered to do to get in?

2. What's the craziest thing a girl has done to you to get in?

Originally Posted by alexanderq View Post
    lol u ask people their pseudoscience symbol
    Just another trick lil underage gey kents havent thought of. They pretty organised when tryin to get in. Have seen some pretty legit looking fake IDs

trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Megafast13 View Post

Got into any fights too?
    I was a bouncer many years ago..I'm less than attractive, basically ugly and girls would be my buddy/flirt at me at the door wanting to either get in for free or were underage but once let inside ignored me...LOL. After a got tired of being used and I was a mean ass at the door...never gave in to them.

The bar I worked at was 2 stories and during the week the second story was closed off but couples would still get up there for sex..just climbed over the chain fence.

Went up there may times and kicked people out.saw guys getting blowjobs, people screwing..saw two girls getting it on..not hot but somewhat pretty..

Not that many fights the bouncers where everywhere and we buddied up we worked in teams. Most guys quit pretty quick when we walked up..

Worse part was walking home (college campus)..always looking out for guys who we kicked out etc. Waiting to jump me because we had threats when we kicked them out earlier n the night...but it never happened.

But yeah, saw lot's of beginnings of sex..girls rubbing guys dicks in their pants etc.

dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BushidoX View Post
    All the time.

me: got any ID
    Girl: im only 17, but I turn 18 in 2 weeks
    Me: so come back then
    Girl: so i Cant come in? please, ill do anything, I mean anything.
    Me: looks at boss, boss looks at me shaking his head like dont even think about it kent
    Don't you let them in if they're really 2 weeks shorts ?
    Quebec Crew

Originally Posted by Callmechristian View Post
    1. What's the craziest thing a girl offered to do to get in?

2. What's the craziest thing a girl has done to you to get in?
    Im married brah, so I dont go there.

But was eating a pizza standing on the door last weekend, fit lookin chick comes up

Girl: who do I have to **** to get some pizza
    Me: lol well its my pizza
    Girl: serious I want some pizza
    Me: show me and the boys your tits
    Girl: OK (gets tits out, which where 10/10s)
    me: gives girl pizza
    Other bouncers: hi 5

Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is bouncing a family tradition for you? Was your father and his father your great grandfather was a bouncer too? What about his great grandfather? Did he fought in the Great Bouncer Revolution War of 1827?
    ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

Originally Posted by dobsqc View Post
    Don't you let them in if they're really 2 weeks shorts ?
    Nope, not even if theyre 2 hours away from being 18. big fines brah.

Originally Posted by trailwkr View Post
    I was a bouncer many years ago..I'm less than attractive, basically ugly and girls would be my buddy/flirt at me at the door wanting to either get in for free or were underage but once let inside ignored me...LOL. After a while the resentment built up and I was a mean ass at the door...never gave in to them.

The bar I worked at was 2 stories and during the week the second story was closed off but couples would still get up there for sex..just climbed over the chain fence.

Went up there may times and kicked people out.saw guys getting blowjobs, people screwing..saw two girls getting it on..not hot but somewhat pretty..

Not that many fights the bouncers where everywhere and we buddied up we worked in teams. Most guys quit pretty quick when we walked up..

Worse part was walking home (college campus)..always looking out for guys who we kicked out etc. Waiting to jump me because we had threats when we kicked them out earlier n the night...but it never happened.

But yeah, saw lot's of beginnings of sex..girls rubbing guys dicks in their pants etc.
    Wish I had a dollar for everytime someone said theyd be waiting for me in the parking lot.

BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000) BLUETEA is just really nice. (+1000)
    how widespread is celltech amongst bouncers ?

Feastyoureyesandfantasize UmadcauseUbad's Avatar
    UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1 Australia
    2 Drunk, not correct dress code, maybe had been in fights before, bad attitude etc
    3 because if you had a licence that wasnt yours (ie your cousins/brothers) you probably wouldnt have another item with the same name on it.
    Are you brisbane?
    Licence defiantly mine. Just wtf at asking for my card

haters gonna hate! Callmechristian's Avatar
    Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Callmechristian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im married brah, so I dont go there.

But was eating a pizza standing on the door last weekend, fit lookin chick comes up

Girl: who do I have to **** to get some pizza
    Me: lol well its my pizza
    Girl: serious I want some pizza
    Me: show me and the boys your tits
    Girl: OK (gets tits out, which where 10/10s)
    me: gives girl pizza
    Other bouncers: hi 5
    Lol, that sounds awesome. Do you do some sort of training to become a bouncer? Would you recommend being a bouncer for a college student?

dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dobsqc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Got my fake Id cut Few weeks ago.

Feels bad brah. But it's ok, they're doing their job, and i'm just being an underage kid
    Quebec Crew

ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePelican is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How often do you catch somebody trying to get back in after getting kicked out?

I ask because I easily got back into a club minutes after being kicked out last weekend (got kicked out for BS reasons but wtv)

boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boozebrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ever picked on a guy for wearing a hawaiian shirt?
    yours faithfully,

Arrie Kashik

trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000) trailwkr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nope, not even if theyre 2 hours away from being 18. big fines brah.
    I was a bouncer back in the early 80's..(yeah I;m 50).. back then the state I lived in was a 18 drinking state and the bar was the most popular on campus..ton's of HS chicks wanted in and the place was very lax on underage drinkers..not much enforcement by the state back then and the drivers licence back then was basically a piece of paper easily forged. No holographic images etc.

pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pojo18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you have to be physically intimidating to be a bouncer? Hows pay? How do you go about getting a job? Im 5'10' 200 lbs with 3 years martial arts experience (bjj blue belt)
    Reps to all BJJ/grappling/MMA bros.