roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I seriously cannot get rid of my flabby stomach, please help me.

First of all, please ignore the stats on my profile I have not updated that in some time.
    I am 6'0", 157 Pounds, Male, about 11% body fat (which seems to mostly be in my stomach area).
    I go to the gym 5 days a week and work different muscle groups each time (never the same two muscles consecutively) and take minimum 1 day rest in-between each. I lift heavy weights and work out hard. I get sufficient protein and other nutrients (I did a lot of research on this to make sure I was getting optimal amounts). I do abdomen exercises for one, but I basically work out my entire body with majority compound exercises (a few isolation, but I try to minimize that if I can and stick to free weights). I tried counting calories for a good month, saw absolutely 0 difference (took pictures), and my muscle gains had slowed down during that time so I went back to my original ways. A lot of people talk about the healthy foods they eat, and I eat a variety of them. I mostly drink skim milk and water, I only have soft drinks when I have no other choice (this does not happen often). As far as bread I do not have a whole lot, and when I have a choice I go whole grain/12 grain bread. Writing this I realize I need to cut down a little on my carbs, but I think there is more to this than just carbs. I will cut down on my carbs though. I used to be 6 feet tall, 221 pounds and about 27% body fat, I have lost a lot of fat all over my body and am very proud of myself. I am pretty much happy all over my body except two areas. My stomach/abdomen area is still pretty flabby, I still get a little embarrassed over it, and my arms. My arms are not so bad, especially since I started lifting weights. But I am really, really wanting to firm up my stomach, make it a little more flat and just all over a little slimmer. I'm not necessarily looking for 6 pack abs. I wanted to see what you guys might have to say, please let me know if you need any more detail, I will try to reply quickly.

nil1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nil1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nil1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nil1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nil1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nil1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nil1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nil1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nil1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nil1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nil1212 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i didnt read but u can lose the fat get clean diet do cardio and do compound movement n sleep well

Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000) Ntando1996 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by roharia View Post
    First of all, please ignore the stats on my profile I have not updated that in some time.
    I am 6'0", 157 Pounds, Male, about 11% body fat (which seems to mostly be in my stomach area).
    I go to the gym 5 days a week and work different muscle groups each time (never the same two muscles consecutively) and take minimum 1 day rest in-between each. I lift heavy weights and work out hard. I get sufficient protein and other nutrients (I did a lot of research on this to make sure I was getting optimal amounts). I do abdomen exercises for one, but I basically work out my entire body with majority compound exercises (a few isolation, but I try to minimize that if I can and stick to free weights). I tried counting calories for a good month, saw absolutely 0 difference (took pictures), and my muscle gains had slowed down during that time so I went back to my original ways. A lot of people talk about the healthy foods they eat, and I eat a variety of them. I mostly drink skim milk and water, I only have soft drinks when I have no other choice (this does not happen often). As far as bread I do not have a whole lot, and when I have a choice I go whole grain/12 grain bread. Writing this I realize I need to cut down a little on my carbs, but I think there is more to this than just carbs. I will cut down on my carbs though. I used to be 6 feet tall, 221 pounds and about 27% body fat, I have lost a lot of fat all over my body and am very proud of myself. I am pretty much happy all over my body except two areas. My stomach/abdomen area is still pretty flabby, I still get a little embarrassed over it, and my arms. My arms are not so bad, especially since I started lifting weights. But I am really, really wanting to firm up my stomach, make it a little more flat and just all over a little slimmer. I'm not necessarily looking for 6 pack abs. I wanted to see what you guys might have to say, please let me know if you need any more detail, I will try to reply quickly.
    I recommend Intermediate fasting, haven't used my self but that's wat I'm planning to use i read about, and it seems the best wen u Trying to cut that "last" percentage of bf goal!

SmallLats is just really nice. (+1000) SmallLats is just really nice. (+1000) SmallLats is just really nice. (+1000) SmallLats is just really nice. (+1000) SmallLats is just really nice. (+1000) SmallLats is just really nice. (+1000) SmallLats is just really nice. (+1000) SmallLats is just really nice. (+1000) SmallLats is just really nice. (+1000) SmallLats is just really nice. (+1000) SmallLats is just really nice. (+1000)
    first of all congrats for your weightloss. Secondly, make sure you are in a calorie deficite to lose weight. Basically meaning, eat less than what it takes to maintain your current weight. If you want to bulk muscle too you can try for lean muscle mass. Ultimately id say bump up your cardio a bit, lower your carbs(Unless you are getting tired) and keep hitting compound movements like your deadlifts, squats, and presses.
    Originally Posted by roharia View Post

roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roharia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by nil1212 View Post
    i didnt read but u can lose the fat get clean diet do cardio and do compound movement n sleep well
    I may need to sleep better too, I do a little cardio playing volleyball with friends.

Originally Posted by SmallLats View Post
    first of all congrats for your weightloss. Secondly, make sure you are in a calorie deficite to lose weight. Basically meaning, eat less than what it takes to maintain your current weight. If you want to bulk muscle too you can try for lean muscle mass. Ultimately id say bump up your cardio a bit, lower your carbs(Unless you are getting tired) and keep hitting compound movements like your deadlifts, squats, and presses.
    I may need to try for a calorie deficit again, but I find it very card to calculate each thing I eat. I'm in University and I will eat food made by "them", I usually have to look up the calories but it can be a little dfficult.

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    read this. Everything you need to know about bulking, cutting, diet, nutrition, workout programs, exercises, supplements, etc.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=150051643