Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Liet View Post
    Would murder a child to look like this:

lol great call, mike o'hearn is a fukkin sick kunt but by the time I drop the last of my bodyfat, I doubt I will look too far off from him

I carb depleted last week and hit 250lbs at 10%, mike is 240lbs contest shape

GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50) GorillaMethod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Esthetique View Post
    yeah but only if i was 6' +
    I'm 6'3.5

Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chubz91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by getout87 View Post
    the "gear" cost would likely be 80k+ a year. are you prepared for that too?
    Good job at pulling figures out of your ass.

FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I personally don't want that sort of mass but I understand why people would and have a lot of respect for people who achieve it.

it merely comes down to how well u carry it
    This goes for any size/appearance period. Knowing how to rock what you've got makes it 1000% more attractive.

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OddsBodkin View Post
    not only does toney have the money, he has the sources. he owns an anti-aging clinic and has sources to all the best GH and Tech.

still mirin tho. its a shame he will never win an O. IMO he is the top BB.
    Link to his clinic?
    Originally Posted by GorillaMethod View Post
    LOL IRL I would fukkin dwarf u

I am 260lbs, two inches shorter and I have bishes on my case all the time

the only people who come out with stupid statements like these are weak minded virgins and losers who cant stick their finger out of their ass without asking "will women find me attractive"?

I have never met an alpha/sloot slayer in my life (I know a few) who sit there worrying about what other people (especially women) think about them. That alone kinda proves u are a beta *******
    260 is enormous. Anymore pics?

Also most pros do gay for pay

Registered Sick Kunt hardgainersrs's Avatar
    hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hardgainersrs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Bro i just signed on just to ask we're the **** u got 80k bucks for hear a year do u have any idea what stuff costs or u just throwing out numbers trying to look cool.
    Seahawks.Canucks.Blazers

Bench -325 Goal (365)
    Sqaut -425 (495)
    DL -595 (635)
    OHP -205x1

(1345 Big 3)

newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) newtmiscer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i want to compete but definitely not at that size...not my cup o tea, plus it would be way too hard on the body/bank account

cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SmarterChild View Post
    Link to his clinic?

Haha. Matt Ogus' youtube channel is called flexforall....

RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RearDeltoids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    why would you wanna look like that

Originally Posted by SmarterChild View Post

Personally I will try to avoid the gay4pay aspect but I am well aware of its existence and know a guy who does it and competes

there was a brilliant articla done by an anthropologist which examined the homoerotic subculture that existed within high level BBing, but I still think u can be competitive without doing it

Vibez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibez is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vibez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its not about who has been lifting for longer its about not being so weakminded it hinders your goals

I started lifting to look more attractive, dropped that beta mindset a month into training consistently and seeing progress

I know alot of guys who talk about lifting to look better for the opposite sex, 99% of the time they dont achieve a physique which is really anything other than mediocre

women are a feeble, small minded goal. Dont let your progress be effected by them

It's my dream to become an IFBB Pro.
    Bodybuilding has nothing to do with girls or what people think about you.
    So many people train for the wrong reasons and don't achieve.
    Thank God there is someone who thinks the same on this damn forums.
    I swear 99% of the misc are ****ing idiots who won't accomplish anything.

anonymous
    I already replied to this but I have to again it's just sooo ****ing stupid...

Literally if you wanted to run retarded amounts

fixing my post so I don't get in troubles... but if you take retarded amounts for 52 weeks solid it would be less than 8k, and that's more than almost all pro bodybuilders and powerlifters

Originally Posted by RearDeltoids View Post
    why would you wanna look like that
    why not?

in truth, I feel like chit whenever I see a comic book/dragonball z characters, chit like this gets me motivated like fukkk

why would u not want to look like that? Because u genuinely dont like it or because u sit there asking yourself whether chicks will be attracted to it?

is that the height of your thinking?

lol do men really walk around this week minded and actually believe they are the superior sex?

L-O-L

cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500) cablesbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Edit
    Last edited by cablesbrah; 12-02-2012 at 04:21 PM.

FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FeFocus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JordanW View Post

Not good Not Good..

Where do you get 80k

This is really imformative but this will probably cause the thread to be closed and maybe get you banned. I suggest deleting this comment.

Test at 4000mg a week, Deca at 3000mg a week, an oral like Dbol at 100mg a day you're at around $150 a week, this is more than most pros would use, not more than all but most, significantly more than a big chunk of them and they would only do this for about 15 weeks, then drop down to a lowish dose of test for a month or so then run a cutting cycle, even if you ran those amounts all year round which no one would you're under 8k a year....

Where do you get 80k
    lol and the funny thing is hardly any pros do dosages like this anymore cos there just isnt any fukkin point

UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000)

Where do you get 80k
    Inb4 thread deleted. Shh brah, don't be talkin bout that stuff. bb.com gotta sell them supps, nawmsayin? Your fukin with their hustle lol.

Edit. Didn't want to quote cuz I'll prolly get banned again. Prolly will anyway.

Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would like to look something somewhat close to that, but more like old school bodybuilders like arnold and not that freaky.

I can't afford it in this present moment in time, but when I can I will probably take bodybuilding more seriously, even if it's just a hobby.
    "Powerlifters shout at bodybuilders because bodybuilding produces mountains of muscle tissue with no functional purpose. Strongman competitors look down on powerlifters because there's more to strength than a one-rep max in three lifts performed with a minuscule range of motion. Olympic lifters, if you can find them, get to feel smug because every 4 years, you can turn on the TV at 3 AM and see them compete for gold. And everyone hates on CrossFit."

DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) DPBizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    100% an enduring, life-long dream; I have the finances, & the determination.

Need only a little bit more knowledge.......................................& a good source.

Originally Posted by Dasser View Post
    I would like to look something somewhat close to that, but more like old school bodybuilders like arnold and not that freaky.

I can't afford it in this present moment in time, but when I can I will probably take bodybuilding more seriously, even if it's just a hobby.
    thats still awesome, end of the day I still think the classic IFBB pros look better than the current but there are PLENTY of current IFBB pros who look amazing, what makes me want to compete

anonymous
    Originally Posted by cablesbrah View Post
    You're forgetting two of the most important supplements these guys use
    I hope you are not trying to say insulin is expensive... brb $20 for 1000iu which is more than 25 days worth for super high doses, and 100 days worth for the average slin cycle...

And yes hgh is costly but in bulk from the right people your not getting anywhere close to 80k, maybe another 10k a year

edit/ also insulin isn't illegal so me giving specifics on pricing isn't doing anything wrong, my grandfather is a diabetic I've gone to the pharmacy with him before to grab it
    Last edited by JordanW; 12-02-2012 at 04:32 PM.

SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SmarterChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Personally I will try to avoid the gay4pay aspect but I am well aware of its existence and know a guy who does it and competes

there was a brilliant articla done by an anthropologist which examined the homoerotic subculture that existed within high level BBing, but I still think u can be competitive without doing it
    What do u do for a living

I'd assume if u have an office job that allows u to eat and take time off for events you'd b good

anonymous
    Originally Posted by cablesbrah View Post
    You're forgetting two of the most important supplements these guys use
    Originally Posted by FeFocus View Post
    This is really imformative but this will probably cause the thread to be closed and maybe get you banned. I suggest deleting this comment.
    lol and the funny thing is hardly any pros do dosages like this anymore cos there just isnt any fukkin point
    wanna edit my post out guys, wasn't thinking when I posted

anonymous
    But back on topic,

I train and eat to get to that level, with the progress that I have had I am not going to get there I can be real with myself knowing I won't be an IFBB Pro, but it won't stop me from pursuing, although I think I have a real chance at being a top level powerlifter, that mixed with maybe national level bodybuilding I will feel more than accomplished

UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000) UpInSmoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Also, your most likely going to spend more money on food than tech. That's where I'd be worrying about financing it lol.

But back on topic,

I train and eat to get to that level, with the progress that I have had I am not going to get there I can be real with myself knowing I won't be an IFBB Pro, but it won't stop me from pursuing, although I think I have a real chance at being a top level powerlifter, that mixed with maybe national level bodybuilding I will feel more than accomplished
    hey, reach for the stars and you'll end up on the moon

didnt dorian yates start lifting at about 21, didnt he say he believed he had terrible genetics when he started?

cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol lol lol lol lol

The misc is ****ing retarded when it comes to cycling costs guaranteed no pro bodybuilder or powerlifter spends more than 5k on steroids alone, hgh is another costly factor but would get you no where near 80k, you know people turn pro while being personal trainers, they probably had an income of about 30-40k a year
    illegal drugs are highly overpriced in most cases if you don't know people

Originally Posted by UpInSmoke View Post
    Also, your most likely going to spend more money on food than tech. That's where I'd be worrying about financing it lol.
    food? no

alot of people just dont know how to cook and dont know jack chit about nutrition

BRB spending $2 on a burger instead of $2 on a packet of economy fish fillets with 100+g of protein per pack

anonymous
    Originally Posted by cheekyclap View Post
    illegal drugs are highly overpriced in most cases if you don't know people
    And you don't think pro bodybuilders know people? common, they aren't buying off that gym rat over charging getting 2-3x profit off 18 year olds

cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000) cheekyclap is just really nice. (+1000)
    And you don't think pro bodybuilders know people? common, they aren't buying off that gym rat over charging getting 2-3x profit off 18 year olds
    true, just for the average Joe i wanted to add