BFlyyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFlyyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFlyyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFlyyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFlyyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFlyyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFlyyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFlyyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFlyyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFlyyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10) BFlyyyy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

It looks like I lift from side and back but not front? critique please

i know im not the biggest guy but since bulking ive noticed alot of growth overall...for some reason with and without shirts i look very frail from the front but decent from the side and back...any tips for exercises or body parts i should workout in order to correct this? I really want to build thickness to my appearance from the front.

SeanMcShane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanMcShane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanMcShane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanMcShane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanMcShane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanMcShane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanMcShane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanMcShane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanMcShane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanMcShane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SeanMcShane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Deadlifts if you want thicker hips

Dumbbell flies (or some isolation on chest) before bench press to target that muscle more than triceps (could also be affected by your grip)

Try weighted Ab exercises with weights, medicine balls or whatever you can find.

Though I'm not quite sure when you say your front is scrawny... I assume you mean you want thicker pecs. If that's the case when you have chest exercises in your routine on a day, do those first so you can put max effort and energy into them.

If this isn't what you meant then you need to be a bit more specific on your goal since the video doesn't make it that clear.. Also what workout programme are you using?

Hope this helps

I am Jack's Cold Sweat. jtbryant420's Avatar
    jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000) jtbryant420 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hit upper chest first. Will deff give the look i think your after. and traps. not bad tho.

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Chest, arms, traps make you fill out shirts from front view.

RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealAdvice is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Blacklac View Post
    Chest, arms, traps make you fill out shirts from front view.
    QFT. Exactly what the Hollywood types do when they want to look jacked... but then you see their legs and back and you can tell their training regimine was specific to just "look" big.. not to actually be well rounded and in great shape.