xxhyeclassxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best fat burning pre-workout??

I'm open to pre-workout drinks but i'd rather not take them. I usually start my workouts with heavy lifting then I do a mix of core exercises, kickboxing with heavy bag and more cardio afterwards. I would like to burn a lot more at a faster rate. My workouts usually take 1.5 hrs with an intensity of at least 7 outta 10. I feel like i've hit a plateu.

I'd like to read your suggestions as to what supplements would work best in my scenario or any other tips.

I'd like a mix thermogenic with enough added energy and focus to feel like a PWO drink. Any suggestions?
    "Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not been able to answer... the great question that has never been answered: what does a woman want?" -Freud

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    burning fat will come from eating below maintenance cals, not supplements.

that being said, take 1/2 a dexaprine tab before your workouts, should do the trick nicely
    goodbros, always and forever.

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Cardio Ignitor is pretty good.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by or_yourlivingtodie View Post
    burning fat will come from eating below maintenance cals, not supplements.
    ^^^ This

Pre-workouts (on the larger side of the spectrum anyway) aren't designed for fat loss

If you end up looking for just an overall good and well rounded preworkout, check out the Buy 1 Get 1 FREE deal on ErgoPump NMT
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

Registered User vegravelsesnatt's Avatar
    vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) vegravelsesnatt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by xxhyeclassxx View Post
    I'm open to pre-workout drinks but i'd rather not take them. I usually start my workouts with heavy lifting then I do a mix of core exercises, kickboxing with heavy bag and more cardio afterwards. I would like to burn a lot more at a faster rate. My workouts usually take 1.5 hrs with an intensity of at least 7 outta 10. I feel like i've hit a plateu.

I'd like to read your suggestions as to what supplements would work best in my scenario or any other tips.

I'd like a mix thermogenic with enough added energy and focus to feel like a PWO drink. Any suggestions?
    Look into Alphamine, sounds like its exactly what you're looking for.

-SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -SDR- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by xxhyeclassxx View Post
    II'd like a mix thermogenic with enough added energy and focus to feel like a PWO drink. Any suggestions?
    NeuroSurge gives tons of focus and energy, but also has a very strong thermogenic effect increasing body temp and reducing apatite.

As with any fat loss product, proper diet and training is necessary to get significant results.
    Neogenix // neogenix.net

Follow us on ********, Instagram and Twitter for exclusive sales, promotions, and other great offers:

********: http://www.********.com/pages/neogenix/107606589275077
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/neogenix_direct
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/neogenix

Want Samples of Velocity ULTRA? Send any of our reps a PM with your address!
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/neogenix/velocity-ultra.html

ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Big.Jazayrli View Post
    ^^^ This

Pre-workouts (on the larger side of the spectrum anyway) aren't designed for fat loss

If you end up looking for just an overall good and well rounded preworkout, check out the Buy 1 Get 1 FREE deal on ErgoPump NMT
    Couple this with our fatburner ErgoShred for an added kick
    follow me on IG @ampUP11