Thread: Calorie/Meal

Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Calorie/Meal

Im currently bulking on 3600 cals a day my Maint is 3200 so i added up 400 cals for clean bulk, Since i dont have time to divide those cals over 6 meals or more i eat them on 4 meals only .. would it make a difference if i eat em over 2 or 4 or 6?

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hborno View Post
    Im currently bulking on 3600 cals a day my Maint is 3200 so i added up 400 cals for clean bulk, Since i dont have time to divide those cals over 6 meals or more i eat them on 4 meals only .. would it make a difference if i eat em over 2 or 4 or 6?
    Difference is dependent on your personal preference. Eat how you most enjoy in terms of frequency. Try to adjust the frequency to match your training schedule in a sense that you feel your best when in the gym. Not too hungry to feel weak, or too full to feel sick.
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hborno has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ArchangelEST View Post
    Difference is dependent on your personal preference. Eat how you most enjoy in terms of frequency. Try to adjust the frequency to match your training schedule in a sense that you feel your best when in the gym. Not too hungry to feel weak, or too full to feel sick.
    aha so my body uses each calorie as long as its matching my calories , doesnt matter if i eat all my cals on 1 meal right?

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hborno View Post
    aha so my body uses each calorie as long as its matching my calories , doesnt matter if i eat all my cals on 1 meal right?
    Pretty much, but I wouldn't recommend 1 meal, especially when bulking.
    Sports Science & Health Undergraduate

You don't always get what you wish for,
    You get what you work for.

Bite off more than you can chew,
    Then Chew it!

Twitter: @MarkGermaine

"It's at the borders of pain and suffering that the men are separated from the boys." - Emil Zatopek

HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50) HaywoodJablomey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you can fit all calories into one meal then youre superhuman haha. But meal frequency doesnt make a jot of difference
    "Me, I want whats coming to me."
    "Oh, well what's coming to you?"
    "The world, chico, and everything in it."

Terrible lifts (KG's):

B: 75x1
    S: 80x1
    D: 140x1

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    PFFFF lol 3600 calories in one meal is superhuman lol...I must be superman then
    "Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

haha guys im just sayiin =D i didnt say id actually do it

TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TigerStealth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it doesnt really make a difference but you may have trouble eating so much at one meal; shoot for 4-6 meals a day