Thread: Melatonin

moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Melatonin

Since the search function is currently not working...

I'm a very heavy sleeper. My gf is not. I snore like a walrus in heat and she can't sleep 99% of the time.

So I'm going to buy her some melatonin.

Anything I should know about it? If she takes it ever night will she not be able to sleep without it? Pros? Cons? etc...
    M.S. Exercise Physiology - Powerlifter - Strength and Conditioning Coach - Personal Trainer
    Current goals: Bench 400, Squat 545, Deadlift 550

Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ummabeast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by moose45 View Post

I'm a very heavy sleeper. My gf is not. I snore like a walrus in heat and she can't sleep 99% of the time.

Anything I should know about it? If she takes it ever night will she not be able to sleep without it? Pros? Cons? etc...
    Yes she will.
    Pros: better sleep. Can zleep longer/fall asleep better.
    Cons:taking too much makes you have a headache/feel bad in the morning.

As long As she doesn't take over 5mg at a time she shouldn't get the morning thing though.

Studies show 1-3mg is usually optimal for sleep.
    Anything over 5 is a waste. And may be harmful in the long run, noone knows yet.
    R.I.P. Crew:
    Zyzz
    Rich Piana
    Dallas Mccarver
    My dreams

*Proud Muscletech supporter*

4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4343 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when I was taking it...(definitely no longer do) before you actually fall asleep your in a sleep like state but still cognitive and when your asleep you dream pretty vividly and then when you wake up it takes at least (this is just from my personal expereince) about 2-3 hours to "wake up"...dont recomend it

moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moose45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Any more opinions?

I took a sleep aid (****tomax) and it literally had me sleeping for 12+ hours every night and waking up drowsy all day.

I will start her off with a small dose on a weekend and see how she responds.
    M.S. Exercise Physiology - Powerlifter - Strength and Conditioning Coach - Personal Trainer

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Drop some cash on her and buy her some Poseidon Nighttime.

ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Only taken it 4 times. I never have nightmares, much less remember my dreams.

Each time I used melatonin I had very odd nightmares. I looked it up and saw that others had experienced the same. No biggie
    Iron Hyde Apparel
    @IronHyde_Apparel
    www.ironhydeapparel.com
    10% off for forum members. PM me for code

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."

Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The benefits of this melatonin are to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep, lengthen the sleeping time, and to reduce jet lag by resetting the body to a normal sleep cycle within a different time zone. Negative side effects include feeling sleepy during the day, dizziness, headaches, upset stomach, irritability, nighttime disorientation, sleepwalking, and nightmares.

To optimize sleeping benefits, melatonin is typically taken between 30 minutes and one hour before bed. It can help reduce the amount of time it takes to fall asleep and to help people stay asleep longer than normal. Melatonin is a hormone that is produced naturally in the body to help maintain the sleep-wake cycle, and taking synthetic supplements can be used to trick the body into overcoming jet lag. As sunlight diminishes, the body produces more melatonin to prepare the body for sleep. When changing time zones, a person who takes the compound just a few hours before he wants to go to sleep for the first few days of a trip can help bluff the body into feeling sleepy when it would normally be awake.
    "The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

Bulk time

gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000) gailh is a name known to all. (+5000)

if i was your gf youd be sleeping on the couch! lol...kidding. well, kinda. sorta serious.

oh btw....ive tried Melatonin in the past....didnt do much for me

jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000) jtaliani is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've always had difficulty falling and staying asleep. I tried Melatonin in the past and didn't notice any difference. Many people do though, so it may be worth a try.

Originally Posted by gailh View Post
    if i was your gf youd be sleeping on the couch! lol...kidding. well, kinda. sorta serious.

oh btw....ive tried Melatonin in the past....didnt do much for me
    I sleep super heavy, so most times she just leaves me there or puts me on the floor haha.

Originally Posted by jtaliani View Post
    I've always had difficulty falling and staying asleep. I tried Melatonin in the past and didn't notice any difference. Many people do though, so it may be worth a try.
    Exactly...and its cheap!

kevlit31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevlit31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevlit31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevlit31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevlit31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only thing is that you build up a tolerance to it and eventually you rely on it to fall asleep. I take it on and off. The best way to keep a good sleeping pattern is to wake up early and not take real long naps during the day. If i sleep more than 7 hours, I have a hard time falling asleep the following night therefore refer to melatonin.

MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MikeTheImpaler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get her some ZMA instead.

zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50) zemzin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It``s a hormone.

Better get yourself an anti-snoring spray,and her some GABA or phenibut,valerian,ZMA,possibly Kava etc.

But first try the snoring spray,maybe you won`t snore so bad.

SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SickOfSkinny12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you know the reason for the snoring? I suggest trying the spray as well and also look into sleeping mouth guards if your snoring is that bad it might be because or your jaw, I also snore really bad and my gf often cannot sleep so I find my way out to the couch haha, it sucks and I feel awful about it. Melatonin is good but you do not want her to end up relying on anything just so she can sleep through your snoring.
    "Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it." Bruce Lee

"A lot of people give up just before they're about to make it. You know, you never know when that last obstacle is going to be your last one." Chuck Norris

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." Arnold Schwarzenegger

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

if you snore heavy, you should check it with ENT doctor. it could be sleep apnea. i was heavy sleeper. i tought. but my sleepquality was horrible. waking up like i was drinking and having party.

it is normal to snore if we have cold, take sleepmedicine, musclerelaxing medicine, have been working hard..but day after day,it is not normal.

sleepmedicine and other can make it worse actually
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

if you snore heavy, you should check it with ENT doctor. it could be sleep apnea. i was heavy sleeper. i tought. but my sleepquality was horrible. waking up like i was drinking and having party.

it is normal to snore if we have cold, take sleepmedicine, musclerelaxing medicine, have been working hard..but day after day,it is not normal.

visit a doctor instead buying anything to your gf
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan